Status: Very slowly active- when I Finnish my Kellin story I will focus on this and tony perry.

Dry Counties.

You know about all of it?

It's been three days since I got thrown into the crowd and I challenged mike with his lucky. I figured he would have cashed in by now, but he was playing a game. Like he often does, I can't help that I enjoy it. I sat at the small kitchen table on the bus drumming my fingers to Tony's guitar playing coming from the lounge.

"Kimmy?" I looked up to see a smiling Jamie in front of me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, what's up Hime?" I said snapping myself out of my thoughts and mindless drumming.

"Nothing, just wanted to see if you were okay, you've been sitting there staring at the table for almost an hour now." He gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Have I? Wow, I hadn't realized." I smiled back at him and watched his eyes light up seeing that I was okay.

"Yea, would you like to go get something to eat with me? Mike and Vic went to the shop down the road to pick up more drum sticks and picks, me and tony were gonna head to this restaurant we saw earlier." Jamie said happily his warm smile making me feel less out of place. Don't get me wrong, I was very thankful to all of them so I would never complain, but I can't help but feel out of place and awkward around them all sometimes. sometimes I feel like I'm an intruder. I haven't told mike about these feelings, I know he'd reassure me other wise. I just didn't want to worry him.

"Yea Hime, that sounds nice." I smiled and got up from my seat following home to the front lounge. Tony stopped his guitar playing and smiled widely at the sight of us.

"Ready to go tone? The lovely kimmy shall be joining us." Tony's face flushed at Jamie's words. oh no, don't tell me tony... Has a crush on me.

"Oh uh, y-yea that's fine. Lets go" Tony stuttered and smiled warmly at me as he shakily placed his guitar on the sofa cushion. we barely speak! How could he have feelings for me?

The walk from the bus to the restaurant around the block wasn't very long, Jamie made the walk more interesting by singing a song about every little thing he saw that we would walk past, I even joined him in making up a song about worms. It really eased my mind to just let go and be silly.

"Worms like to squirmmmmm!" I shouted loudly ending my song as Jamie and tony laughed at me.

"I think that song was better than Jamie's song about fire hydrants" tony said catching his breath between laughs and adjusting his SnapBack.

"What? That song was perfect, don't be rude tony." Jamie scoffed and flailed his arms in the air.

"Yea that song was hilarious!" I laughed remembering his comments about dogs peeing on them in rain or shine.

"Hold up guys, I think the restaurant is this way." Jamie stated making us all stop and look at our surroundings.

"Are we lost?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows at Jamie.

"Nope, it's this way!" He pointed to the left and dragged me and tony behind him.

"Come on Hime don't lie, were lost." Tony stated shoving his hands in his jean pockets.

"No were not ! See it's right there!" Jamie said excitedly pointing at an Italian restaurant. good choice boys.

"Holy, I love Italian!" I ran into the restaurant and quickly asked for a table.

"Damn Kim way to ditch us wh-" My stomach made a loud rumbling noise causing tony to stop his sentence short.

"Tony I'm starving." I pouted making him blush. stop it tony

"I can tell, your stomach just yelled at me." Tony laughed as we took our seats. Luckily Jamie sat next to me.

"So kimmy, how are you and mike?" Jamie asked after the waiter took our drink orders. Tony's smile faltered slightly.

"We're really great, he treats me better than any man I've ever been with."I blushed and looked down at my hands on the table. Tony's face had twisted into disgust, I tried to ignore him.

"That's a surprise." Tony mumbled, Jamie glared at him.

"Why are you acting like this tony?" I asked shocked, Jamie hit his forehead with his hand and rubbed my back as I shifted uncomfortably.

"I just... I just don't want you to get hurt Kim, you know nothing about the old mike." Tony stated, normally I would be hurt and angry, but I stayed calm.

"You mean the mike who used to drink a full bottle of whiskey to himself after a show, stumble around the venue and fuck maybe two or even three girls he would come across before heading back to the bus? The mike that got so wasted last warped tour that he hit is jaw on his symbols during a show and had to be carried off stage after the last song because he was to drunk to stand on his own? Or the mike that convinced two girls to fuck each other in front of all of you in Vegas on the bus? Yea I don't know the old mike." I said calmly just as I had finished my explanation I took my drink from the waiter and sipped it innocently.

"Wow." Jamie said breaking the awkward silence between me and tony.

"Y-you know about all of it?" He stuttered playing with the straw in his soda.

"I sure do tony, the past is the past. We all have one, good or bad it shouldn't matter." I stated calmly looking through the menu and deciding on the chicken parmesan. I usually never contain my anger this well.

"I'm sorry Kim." Tony whispered playing with his SnapBack hiding his face from me, Jamie just looked at me shocked and speechless, there was a few minutes of silence before the waiter came and took our orders.

"Sir? Can I get you anything?" The older woman asked Jamie for the second time finally snapping him away from his thoughts.

"Oh. I'm sorry, yea, ill have the ravioli." He handed the lady the menu before walking off.

Jamie drummed his fingers on the table lightly and looked around for a bit before speaking once again.

"So Kim, why did you agree to tour with a bunch of strangers like us anyways? If you don't mind me asking." Jamie blushed and gave me an apologetic smile. I didn't mind since me and him never get the chance to talk as much as I'd like.

"We'll, as you know the night mike met me, was easily one of the worst nights of my life. After everything that happened I just decided to go with the flow, and I don't regret a single thing about this decision. I'm sorry if its weird on you Jamie, you to tony." I tried to reach out to tony so he would stop sulking and realize we could get past his outburst. He looked up when I mentioned his name, he had a hint of a smile on his face.

"It was a little strange, honestly, were all like a family and you came out of nowhere, but I like having you around Kimmy, your not a bother or anything, and you've been a great VIP coordinator these past couple weeks." Jamie smiled and rubbed my shoulder reassuringly, he made me feel a whole lot better about crashing their lives unexpectantly.

"Thanks Jamie, I was feeling really out of place about all this lately, I just don't want to be a bother on any of you." I blushed and bit my lower lip nervously.

"You could never be a bother Kim!" Tony suddenly said louder than I expected, I didn't expect him to talk at all honestly.

"A-are you sure?" I whispered playing with my hands in my lap just as our food was sat in front of us.

"Kim, I'm sorry I've been acting strange around you.. I just didn't want to see another beautiful girl hurt by mike. I love mike, I really do, but sometimes he amazes even me with how he treats girls. I just didn't want you to get hurt, for some reason I felt that I needed to protect you. The second I saw you I cared about you and wanted to keep you safe." Tony was confident and stared Intently at me. this wasn't a lustful stare, but it was dark and confusing.

"Tony." Jamie said sternly when he saw the look on my face.

"No Jamie I want her to understand, Kim, your apart of this crazy family now, and I will not let sow one hurt you. That's a promise." I have tony a weak smile.

"I'm here for you to kimmy, but you have nothing to worry about. The family has your back." Jamie started main the tension between tony and I dissipate which was relieving.

Jamie got our conversation back onto lighter topics throughout the meal and I needed up having a really good time with him and tony. We finished our meals and started to walk back to the bus. I missed mike and I wondered how much longer they would be, because when we reached the bus Vic and mike were still nowhere to be found.

"Hey Kim?" Tony asked nervously after Jamie went to his bunk to take a nap.

"Yea tone?" I asked while still looking through the AP magazine that was left on the counter.

"Can we talk? Outside?" I set the magazine down and looked in Tony's eyes, they were full of hurt and concern, hopefully he wouldn't start a fight I didn't want to fight with him anymore.

"Sure thing just let me grab my cigs." I ran to the bunk me and mike shared and quickly pulled out a cig from my pack and a lighter.

I walked off the bus, tony was sat on the ground leaning against it by the doorway. I lit my cigarette and took a seat next to him pulling my legs to my chest.

"What's wrong tony?" I whispered looking straight ahead of me and mindlessly smoking my cigarette.

"I'm what's wrong Kim, I just... There's something about you." Tony looked into my eyes. what was he doing?

"Tony, I'm with mike, I'm sorry. I just don't see you that way." I looked in eyes for a hurt expression, but I didn't find one. so this isn't a crush?

"No, no Kim, I know that... You just. You remind me of someone who was special to me, I just feel, like I'm supposed to be in your life some how. I'm just protective of you is all, I'm sorry for how I acted at lunch today I truly am." I listened to him closely, he sounded genuine, and I was glad that he didn't have feelings for me. Don't get me wrong i like tony. But me and mike. that's something that happened once in a lifetime.

"Tony it's okay, I'm sorry I assumed it was something it's not." I have him a smile which he returned weakly.

"Friends?" Tony asked holding out his hand. I laughed and swatted it away before engulfing him in a huge hug.

"Of course tony!" He wrapped his arms around me hesitantly before relaxing.

"I'm glad we talked Kim. Your like a little sister to me and the other guys, we all just want to look out for you." I smiled and flicked my cigarette as tony got up and offered me his hand to help me.

"Thanks tony, you've all been so wonderful. Truly." I gave him a huge toothy smile. He laughed and turned his attention to the taxi that had just pulled up. Vic and mike climbed out and walked over to us. Tony went and helped vic. I had the stupidest smile on my fave as mike opened his arms to me and hugged me tightly spinning me around as me feet lifted in the air.

"I missed you Kimber!" He sang as he placed me down and kissed my lips gently.

"I missed you too Mikey." I felt my cheeks flush as he laced his fingers with mine and Vic carried the bags from their shopping today into the bus.

"I have a surprise for you." Mike said making me give him a questioning look.

"Oh do you?" I nudged him lightly making his give me a seductive smile.

"Don't have a dirty mind my dear." He said jokingly and poked my nose with his finger lightly as we climbed onto the bus.

"Hey, that's not nice." I scolded placing my hand on my hip.

"I promise my present will make up for it." I smiled and rolled my eyes following him to our bunk.

"This is for you." Mike said smiling widely and handing me a black bag. I opened it and gasped. Mike had gotten me an iPhone 5, with a similar case to the one I had destroyed the night we met.

"Mike! You didn't have to do this." I kissed him deeply.

"Well I know I can't be around you all the time and you not having a phone in case something happens, kind of freaks me out." Mike sounded nervous and embarrassed to admit his concerns, it was kind of cute watching him open up to his feelings.

"Aww, baby, you worry about me?" I cooed kissing his neck gently, he instantly relaxed under my touch.

"Of course I do ! You mean a lot to me Kimber, and I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you." Mikes cheeks flushed lightly, mike Fuentes? Mr. Guarded, Was blushing?

"Mike, nothing's going to happen, I'm yours and nothing will change that." He smiled and stared into my eyes longingly . He kissed my lips happily and I felt a spark course through my whole body. I always felt a spark when me and mike kissed, the weird thing about it though, was the spark always felt different every time. Like our kisses flowed the others feelings into each other. it was out of this world.

"Good, you make me so happy Kimber." Wow mike was admitting a lot today. it felt, nice.

"You make me happy too mike." He smiled and grabbed the box from my hands.

"Now lets get this bad boy set up." He took the white iPhone out of the case and turned it on. He immediately turned the camera on and held it out with his arm then kissed me. Snapping a picture of it. He smiled and set it as my background.

"Aww mike, that's so cute." I smiled looking at the picture, it was perfect.

"I already programmed mine and all the guys numbers. Along with Chris's, your on my plan and have a San Diego area code. I hope that's okay?" He asked nervously and looked at me.

"That's fine, I just feel bad that Im not helping you pay for this. You've done so much alre-" mike placed his lips to mine stopping my Rambling.

"Shh, baby. Stop thanking me. I promise it's not a problem, or a burden, or anything like that. Okay?" His hand was on my cheek rubbing it with his thumb lightly relaxing me and making me look into his eyes.

"Okay, okay. Your the best" I pecked his lips quickly and looked through the phone stopping on Jamie's number.

"Wanna have a little fun?" I asked mike, he gave me a questioning look.

"What kind of fun?" He said huskily nipping at my neck. I hit his chest lightly.

"Not like that you perv. Jamie doesn't know I have a phone now right?" Mikes eyes lit up when he realized what I was getting at.

"Oh my god, yes! What should we say to him?" Mike asked watching me type out a message.

Hey sexy, that moment we had in the bathroom at the club last night...I think... I think I may be in love with you. to: Jamie

"Your going to give him a heart attack" mike laughed reading it to himself.

"He was so drunk last night, I doubt he remembers anything, lets see how long we can keep up this lie." Mike grabbed my phone and added a few 'dirty' reminders of Jamie's fake hook up and hit send.

"Should we feel bad?" Mike asked laughing adorably to himself.

"Hell no, paybacks a bitch." I smiled evilly and poked my head out of the bunk watching Jamie read the text. I swear the color left his face so fast he looked almost like a ghost.

"So pay back for all the initiation pranks huh?" Mike asked teasing me.

"You know it! I fight back." I winked at mike and kissed his nose cutely.

"I know you do, it's sexy." He kissed my and bit my bottom lip roughly, I moaned slightly before my phone went off.

Me and mike spent the rest of the night fucking with Jamie on my phone and talking in his bunk before I fell asleep in his arms. today had been interesting, I wonder if tomorrow would be just as strange, you never know with the PTV boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
So! Drama drama drama ! And learning more about the past ! Who loved this chapter ?! Please comment and let me know ! I hope it was insightful to the story (: I love you guys ! I'm so stoked in the success of this story ! But I wish you guys would give me more feedback ! So pleaseeee comment !

Have a great day / night lovelies <3