Status: Very slowly active- when I Finnish my Kellin story I will focus on this and tony perry.

Dry Counties.

What if we get caught ?

"Kimber" I heard a seductive husky voice near my ear as I stood against the wall in the ally way smoking a cigarette at the latest venue we were stopped at.

"Hmmm?" I hummed as light kisses were placed on my neck and arms snaked around me from behind.

"I miss you" mike said daringly with lust in his voice.

"I miss you too Mikey." I whispered turning around in his arms and blowing my smoke in his face seductively.

"Well, beautiful, I'm here to cash in." He stated pulling out his pack, showing me that only the lucky remained. He pulled it out slowly and waved it in my face before lighting it and inhaling deeply.

"Cashing in Huh? But you have a show soon." I stated stubbing out my own finished cigarette as mike inhaled his slowly.

"So? That's never stopped me before." Mike said cockily and brushed his fingertips against my shoulder as he stepped close to me, nothing but his cigarette between us. I watched the cherry flare as he inhaled and stared into my eyes. His eyes were almost black with lust as they roamed my body.

Mikes cigarette dwindled down to the filter in what only felt like a few seconds. Before I knew it he let the cigarette fall lazily from his lips and to the ground before he hungrily kissed me pulling me as close as he possibly could to him. His mouth tasted of smoke as he gently slid is tongue over mine. He pushed me gently against the building of the venue and started trailing kisses down my neck, and his hands slid up my shirt. I was so distracted by mikes actions that my body instinctively let my arms raise so that mike could get my shirt off and onto the ground. He thrusted his hips into mine, making a soft moan leave my lips.

"Mike" I breathed as his hand quickly snapped the button off my jeans.

"Mmmm" he hummed happily into my ear as he bit my neck.

"Not here..." I whispered as he continued to tug my jeans down gently.

"The rules of the lucky baby, whenever I finish it I get lucky and I want you... Right here right now." Mike growled and slid his hand into my underwear and immediately inserted a finger inside me making me jump and grind Into his hips.

"What if we get caught?" I whispered and kissed his jawline, accepting the fact that I was powerless to mikes charms and was going to give him exactly what he wanted.

"We won't." He said as his lips brushed my ear making my body shiver.

Mike removed his hand suddenly making me gasp as he picked me up and placed my back against the building for support I wrapped my legs around his waist. He smiled that devilish smile of his as he unzipped his jeans and let them fall to the ground. He tugged my panties to the side making me moan as he pushed his lips roughly to mine and suddenly slipped himself inside me taking me completely off guard making me moan so loudly my voice echoed down the ally way. Mike laughed lowly and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shhhh baby, your moans are only for my ears." He said huskily and continue to thirst into me at a rapid pace. The support of my back against the building made it perfect for me to match his thrusts, which drove me to my peak faster than I ever expected, until mike suddenly slowed almost to a stop with his rhythm.

"Not yet." He whispered and entered me roughly making me jump and bit his hand to stifle my moans.

"Please baby?" I begged. I could feel him smile against the skin on my neck as he obliged and quickest the pace once again.

I clawed mikes back as I slid my hands under his still clothed torso and arched myself into him as he finally let me orgasm with him. I removed my legs slowly from mikes waist, as my feet touched the ground I felt my legs start to wobble. Mike laughed lightly as I struggled to stand up.

"Oh Kimber, I'm so sorry." He said concern in his voice as he helped hold me up so i could pull my shirt and jeans back on quickly after he did the same.

"No your not." I teased as he gave me a dark, knowing smile.

"Well, you caught me." He laughed and placed his hands on my hips forcing me to state up at him.

Conversation stopped and a comfortable silence fell between us. Mike just stared into my eyes, I couldn't read his expression, but I never felt more special in my entire life. I felt like I was the only person mike could truly see, and care for.

"Your so beautiful Kimber, do I tell you that enough?" Mike said softly, in a tone I've rarely heard him use.

"Mike... You don't have to tell me that." I smiled up at him feeling the blood rush to my cheeks as I blushed madly at his comment.

"Oh but I do, Darling. Your beautiful, I just wanted you to know that." Mike tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, then rested his warm tattooed hand on my cheek, he brought his lips to mine in a breath taking kiss.

This kiss made fireworks explode inside me. Time seemed to stop. This was a kiss I've never experienced before, and mike had never been so tender with my lips. I never wanted this kiss to end.

"Wow." I whispered as we parted from each others lips.

Mike smiled and kissed my forehead before pulling me against his chest and running his hand through my hair as he hugged me closely.

"Kimber?" Mike asked as I listened to his soothing heartbeat.

"Yes baby?" I whispered not wanting to ruin our calm atmosphere by speaking to loudly.

"Please don't ever leave." He said so quietly I almost didn't hear him.

I pushed myself off of his chest so I could look up at him, this was the first time I've ever seen mike look truly vulnerable. His normally cocky demeanor was gone, his normally dark cold eyes were soft and full of life, and his facial expression was of pure hope and wonder.

I rubbed his check lightly with my palm, feeling his scruff from his trimmed beard against the pads of my fingertips. I stood ok my tip toes and pulled him gently towards me and kissed him briefly.

"I'm not going anywhere mike." I smiled at him. His whole face lit up with excitement.

"Promise?" He smiled and held out his pinky, causing me to laugh at how absolutely cute he was being.

I linked his pinky with mines tightly and kissed our intertwined pinkies to seal the promise.

"I promise." Mike smiled and laced the rest of our fingers together to hold my hand and pull me towards the venues ally door so we could go back inside.

"Hey guys where have you been ?!" Vic asked as he saw us approaching the stage.

Me and mike looked at each other and smiled sheepishly.

"Oh you know us, just enjoying a cigarette together." Mike replied smoothly making me giggle.

I was really starting to love everything about this relationship, I was starting to fall for the once mysterious stranger I met a few weeks ago.

I was falling for Mike Whiskey Hands Fuentes, and I wasn't even scared.

But maybe I should have been.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I've been away for so long my wonderful readers. Thank you for sill sticking around.

I've had the worst few months of my entire life recently. I've ha my heart torn out and stomped on every single day for the past three months and I've been slowly recovering - with no such luck, however I'm getting my love for writing back ... So that means more updates for you guys.

Feedback if you don't mind :/ in sorry I've been gone <3