Status: Very slowly active- when I Finnish my Kellin story I will focus on this and tony perry.

Dry Counties.

Would you stay ?

"Your gonna lose" mike said daringly as I stared into his deep, dark chocolate eyes.

"No way in hell loser." I stated firmly while widening my eyes and fighting to keep them open.

Me and mike were having a staring contest. Why might you ask? No clue, we were having breakfast at the small table in the kitchen area of the bus, I got lost in his eyes and his smile while we ate in a comfortable silence. Then... For some reason he declared a staring contest.

"Kimber?" Mike asked softly, his dark eyes lightening as he said my name.

"Mhmm?" I hummed as I focused on not blinking.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispered, I could barely hear him.

"Winning." I said with all seriousness. He laughed, the laugh that I was falling in love with. It made me melt.

Just as he stopped laughing, he blinked. On purpose.

"Babe. Listen.." Mike grabbed my hands and ran his thumbs over my fingers. My breath hitched in my throat. His touch sent shivers through my body.

"I... I know something's been on your mind." He spoke softly, with a caring tone I rarely heard him use since I've met him.

"Mike, I'm fine I promise." I Smiled warmly at him and squeezed his hands gently in mine for reassurance.

"Please Kim..." My heart raced, his eyes seemed to pierce my soul as they stared into mine... It's like mike already knew. it's like he already knew I was in love with him. But was I ready to say it outloud? Mike took a deep breath.

"Kimber... Your... Your like no one I've ever met" he took a deep breath before he continued. "I mean... im normally a complete asshole.. but not around you, hell I don't normally keep girls around longer than one night." He bowed his head and scratched his forehead as I gave him a confused stare and furrowed my eyebrows. He looked back up at me he looked nervous, and he spoke quickly. "Fuck, kimber...what I'm trying to say is, I don't understand how I ever deserved to fall in love, especially with someone as beautiful, funny, and perfect as you..." He trailed off nervously stuttering at the end. did... Did he just tell me he loved me!?

My mouth hung open slightly as mikes normally dark eyes were full of life while they searched my face for my reaction, and he fiddled with my fingers in his hands as he awaited my reply.

this was it... I had to tell him I felt the same. this feels so right. He feels so right. so why won't my mouth form the words and let them escape my throat?

I stared into mikes eyes, mouth slightly ajar for what felt like hours. Which in reality was only seconds. Mike looked scared... vulnerable. I've never seen him seem so exposed. He shifted in his seat and squeezed my hands, as a way of prompting me.

I felt a tear run down my cheek, as I took a deep breath. for a second I thought I forgot how to breathe. I couldn't believe that Mike Fuentes...was In love with me.

"Mikey..." I whispered, but suddenly the feeling of mikes hand on my cheek and his thumb wiping the tear from my face caught me off guard.

"Aw, Kimber.... No tears." He said weakly, with a sadness in his eyes. where had the light in them gone? was I fucking up his confession? God Kimber, get your shit together!

I placed my finger gently on mikes lips, silencing him as his eyes widened in surprise. I smiled while more tears ran down my face, causing mike to give me a confused look.

"I... I love you too mike... I-" I was cut off by mike kissing me roughly as he leaned his body across the small table. His hands held my face, my hands gripped his wrists while his tongue explored my mouth passionately. Nothing ever felt so.. Amazing.

"WHOA, keep it PG at breakfast kids." Mike smiled Into my lips as Jamie scolded us, ruining our heated moment.

"Hime- time, moment ruined extraordinaire." Mike whispered and rolled his eyes, my face still cupped in his hands. He kissed the tip of my nose before releasing me and sitting back across from me while Jamie danced around the small kitchen.

I never got to Finnish telling him how I felt.

Mike smiled at me while I quickly wiped away the left over tears from my eyes. He stared at me lovingly, and rubbed his foot up and down my calf cutely from under the table. I giggled and blushed at him. I never acted this way. Mike gave me a knowing smirk as I opened my mouth to speak since Jamie had disappeared.

But mike put his finger to my lips this time, and just smiled warmly. I think somehow he knew exactly what I was going to say.

He slid out of the booth across from me, gripping my hand and tugging me with him gently. I followed closely, grinning like a maniac. He lead me back to our bunk, laying on his back and pulling me on top of him. My cheek was pressed delicately against his chest, his hand stroked my hair as I listened to his heartbeat rapidly in his chest cavity.

Mike kissed the top of my head, I wrapped my arms around him in response and kissed his bicep as he squeezed me back. He was so warm.

"Stay. Forever with me." Mike whispered as he kissed my neck. His hot breath on my skin made me weak.

"Why the change of heart whiskey hands?" I whispered daringly to him. A deep, rich, adorable chuckle escaped his throat while he rubbed my back.

"Well, something like this only comes around once in a life time... And I wasn't going to pass up on my chance of a life time Kimber. Your my chance of a life time. You've effected me, my heart, my way of life. Without even meaning to, without even trying to... your special, for the first time in years, I like getting to know every little thing about some one again. I love learning everything there is about you Kimber. Your perfect." He admitted to me confidently.

"Thank you.... For saving me." I said lowly, for a second I didn't think he heard me. Hell, I barely heard me.

"Ill always be here to save you baby girl." He smiled warmly at me and kissed my lips gently.

Little did I know that this was only the beginning of just how hard I would fall for Mike Fuentes.

So hard... That I was bound to get hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello ;D
I promise, I'm back for good this time- but my updates may only be once or twice a week. Growing up sucks.
But leave some feedback ?
I know I probably don't deserve a lot of comments for being gone so long, but I just love hearing what you all think (:

This stories one of my favorites to write.

PS: I've been working on the sequel to my kellin story. So, expect to see that soon (: