Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

The Snow Queen

Theme song: None

Since then, Jack and I hang out nearly everyday, sometimes with Blair joining us. Blair's skills were proven as quite decent when he made an ice statue of a woman with such detail it looked life-like. Jack, not wanting to lose, made one of me, before hiding his face in embarassment. Then they worked together to make statues of themselves, and since they made it in the clearing where Jack and I first hang out, we've decided to make it our secret hideout. After playing around for a while, Blair decided to leave, leaving me and Jack alone. Jack's still kinda embarassed about making a statue of me, so for the most of the time, we stayed silent, staring at the statues. I'm really curious about the statue Blair made at first. Blair's really skilled. The statue looked really life-like. But I really wanna know who that is. As if reading my mind, Jack said, "It's the Snow Queen." "Snow Queen?" I asked.

"She's Blair's mother. Also the one who gave me my powers." Jack said, quite bitterly, in fact, and then someone spoke from behind us, "You don't seem too happy about that." We both spun around, Jack faster than me, and there stood the Snow Queen herself. I stood there staring at her in awe. She's so beautiful... "I see Blair's right. You finally got a friend." she said, and Jack stepped in front of me protectively. "Don't touch her." She laughed heartlessly. "Trust me, Jack. If I really want to get to her, you don't stand a chance against me." I could see Jack's body tense up. He's scared, I know that, but he's not gonna back off. The Snow Queen sighed and said, "I'm not gonna lay a finger on her, Jack. You know I've always wanted you to have more friends. More minions for me." "I became friends with her because I want to, not because of your stupid orders!" Jack snapped at her. "Yeah, whatever. Just remember what I said before, Jack." she said, and with that, she left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Yo, guys!
Jack: Eh... What are we doing here?
Me: It's our first Q&A ever! Oh yeah, please help my friend support his story, Godling, here's the link: http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/497573/Godling/
Emily: Uh...
Me: Hey! It's our first Q&A! Cheer up!
Jack: Do we even HAVE any questions of any sorts?
Me: Well, not yet, and because of that, I've decided to make my own questions for you guys!
Blair: Tell me, why am I here?
Me: ... Let's move on to the question. First one's for all of you. Who's your favorite character in Fairy Tail?
Jack: Uhm... I kinda like Gray... He's quite awesome.
Me: Ah... Same elements, eh? What about you, Emily?
Emily: I like Juvia, she's willing to fight for love and all... She's just sweet.
Me: -nods- Blair?
Blair: Lyon! Definitely Lyon!
Me: Lyon? Same elements, eh? Wait, wait a sec... -sketches on random paper- Oh my god! Love triangle!
Jack, Emily, Blair: What?
Me: -laughs ass off- OH MY GOD!! LOVE TRIANGLE HAHA!!
Blair: I think I know what she's talking about...
Me: You're smarter than you look, Blair! -still laughing-
Jack: -face heats up-
-le random Natsu pops up-
Natsu: -looks around- Where am I? -spots Jack and Blair- Lyon? But they smell different... -sniffs them-
Me: Hi Natsu!
-le random Gray pops up-
Gray: Natsu! Come back here you squinty-eyed bastard!
Natsu: Bring it on, droopy-eyes!
Natsu, Gray: -starts fighting and destroying things-
Me: O__O -summons Erza-
Erza: Natsu! Gray! Stop the fight this instant!
Natsu, Gray: Yes, Ma'am!
Me: Thanks, Erza! You're the best! Well, I think that's it for today, seeing how the place is destroyed... -shows destruction-
Jack, Emily, Blair: *speechless* ...
Me: Well, you guys can return where you belong now... Shoo, shoo. But Erza, teach me how to fight!
Erza: Why?
Me: Because I control what happens here! If you don't teach me this instant, I'll summon Ichiya and Nichiya here!
Erza: NOOO!!
Me: Haha, just kidding. But you better teach me before I change my mind. See ya next time, readers! Remember to support my friend's story!