Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Snow Fairy

Theme Song: Snow Fairy by Funkist (Fairy Tail Opening 1)

It's been a few days since I met the Snow Queen, and I think Jack's been avoiding me since he hasn't come to see me at all. I tried looking for him, but that kid knows how to hide. I sighed and looked out the window, fidgeting with my necklace. Now, where haven't I gone to look? I closed my eyes and thought. Oh yeah, our secret hideout. I opened my eyes and rushed out, grabbing my coat on my way.

I looked around once I stepped foot on the thick snow. It's snowing, so the chances that Jack's in the woods is pretty high. Plus, the snow's thickened a lot since last I came here, so I'm sure Jack's been here a lot. I sat on the biggest pile of snow, which is the hill, and felt something poking out of the snow. I pulled it out and saw that it's my flute. I left it here last time I came. I started playing Snow Fairy on the flute.

Jack's POV
I was wandering around the woods absentmindedly when I heard it. A lively, yet calming music coming from the direction of... Our hideout? I snapped my head at the direction of the voice and started running towards the source. Has someone found out about our hideout? I skidded to a halt once I'm close enough to see who it was and I think my heart stopped beating.

There, sitting on the snow, snow on her clothes and in her hair, playing the flute, is Emily. She looked like a snow fairy, so peaceful... If I could, I'd paint a picture of the scene, or take a picture, but I'm no good with art, and I don't have a camera, so all I can do is stare and engrave the whole scene in my memories. Still dazed, I barely noticed her stopping.

Emily's POV
I finished the song and examined my flute. It's slightly off-tune, maybe it's cracked from being exposed to the cold for too long. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Jack looking at me, half-hidden by the trees. We kept staring at each other for a moment then I finally spoke up, "Why were you avoiding me?" He sighed. "Because, if we stayed friends, once you find out about the way for me to be a human again, you might do something crazy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Yo!
Jack: Back here again...
Me: -smacks Jack's head- The Random Corner's not that bad you know!
Jack: -rubs head- You don't have to hit me that hard!
Emily: Are you okay, Jack?
Jack: Yeah... I'm not that fragile, you know.
Me: Aww... Look at them, aren't they cute?
Jack: -hides face-
Emily: -blushes slightly-
Me: C'mon, Jack, don't keep hiding your blush! -raises Jack's face to reveal his blushing face-
Jack: Guwah!
Blair: Well, he's cute alright.
Me: See, Jack? You're cute when you're blush!
Jack: -blush deepens-
Me: Oh yeah, I've invited some guests! Come in! -snaps finger-
-le random Gray, Juvia, Lyon pops out-
Gray: Eh?
Juvia: -is clinging to Gray's arm- Eh?
Lyon: -is trying to pull Juvia off Gray- Eh?
Me: Yep! Love Triangle Trio!
Gray, Juvia, Lyon: Love Triangle Trio?
Me: It's shorter and easier to remember.
Gray: Yeah, whatever. Why do you keep getting us here?
Me: Because I think it'd be fun!
Juvia: But Juvia wants some lone-time with Gray-sama!
Me: Before that, teach my characters to be more like you guys!
Lyon: Got it! -grabs Blair- You like that girl, right? -points to Emily-
Blair: Well, she's kinda cute...
Lyon: Then don't worry, my good friend, I will help you to get her!
Gray: -grabs Jack- Mini-Lyon, whatever you do, DON'T lose to Lyon and... Gray-haired dude!
Jack: E-eh?
Juvia: -grabs Emily- Juvia shall teach you how to win men's hearts! First up, food! Do you know what kind of food your guy likes?
Emily: E-eh... I don't know about Blair, but Jack said my cooking's not bad...
Blair, Lyon: WHAT?!
Gray: -nudges Jack's side- Not bad, man!
Jack: -smiles nervously-
Me: Jack: 1, Blair: 0
Juvia: Check! Next, do you know his routines?
Emily: Well, he always comes to see me around evening to hang out with him and sometimes Blair...
Gray: Oh... You went to see her yourself, eh?
Jack: *nervous* Eh... Uh...
Me: Jack: 2, Blair: 0
Lyon: -sighs- You, my good friend, has little to no chance if you keep this up and don't spend spend some lone-time with her.
Blair: But she's Jack's-
Lyon: SILENCE!! I'm not losing to Gray, neither will my apprentice!
Blair: O_O"
Me: Oh my god this is priceless!
Juvia: This girl is better than Juvia herself when it comes to love! -puts hands on Emily's shoulders- Juvia has nothing more to teach you, little girl! Good luck with your man!
Emily: ._."
Me: Okay, I think this is about enough, but before I end this... -snaps finger again-
-le random Natsu pops out-
Natsu: -is asleep- -snores-
Me: -jumps on Natsu's chest-
Natsu: -wakes up in a jolt- -roars- WHAT'S THAT ABOUT?!
Me: Good! He's angry!
Natsu: -starts burning and destroying things-
Gray: NATSU!! -starts fighting Natsu-
Natsu: GRAY!! -starts fighting Gray-
Me: That's it for today, bye! ^^
Jack, Emily, Blair: SAVE US!!