Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

The Heat Miser

Theme song: None

"Wait, what's going on?" I asked, but Jack's long gone and the Snow Queen's close on his heels. I groaned in frustration and ran after them, which is kinda hard, seeing I had been running around for the last few hours without resting, and I've only stopped for barely 5 minutes, and now I'm running again, and man, they're really fast! They finally stopped once we reached town, and I stopped too, putting my hands on my knees for support, then my nose caught the tingy scent of something burning. I snapped my head up and froze at what I see.

The whole place's on fire, even though it's winter, and people were running around screaming. Heck, the screams are deafening. I looked around and saw Jack and the Snow Queen looking around frantically, then I remembered. Nina! She must be inside! I ran over to my house despite my weak legs and skidded to a halt in front of my house. It's still standing, but most of it had caught fire. I started to run in, but I was pulled back and the next thing I know, Blair's freezing the fire while Jack held me back. "Nina!" I yelled, trying to get out of Jack's grasp, but he held me tight and soon I gave up. As soon as the fire had stopped blazing, Jack's grip on me loosened and I ran inside.

"Nina!" I called, and I heard a whimper coming from the kitchen. I dashed into the kitchen and saw Nina on the ground, a kitchen drawer crushing her with its weight, blood starting to pool around her. "Jack! Blair! Over here!" I called out, and the next moment they're sliding in. Blair cursed when he saw Nina, and then he lifted the weight off her with Jack, then Blair examined the wound. "Some burns and cuts, she's lucky no vital organs were hurt, but if the bleeding didn't stop, she'll die bleeding." Blair said, and he froze the wounds. "What... What happened?" I stuttered, and Jack said bitterly, "Blaise." "Who's that?" I asked again, and this time Blair answered, "The Heat Miser. Supposedly my evil twin, but I'm not sure." Jack's jaw clenched and he muttered, "He's dangerous. He once burnt this very town to the ground, and he's targeting it again." "Why'd he do that? I mean, target this place?" I asked, unable to connect the dots, and Jack shrugged, saying, "Beats me. Now, we must find him and put out the fire."

We both ran out and Jack and Blair started freezing fire, me trying to see the one causing the whole ruckus. Finally we saw the Snow Queen and a man with red eyes and hair fighting, nearly equal in power, but the Snow Queen's slowly starting to beat him. Blair rushed to her side to help, but he was knocked back by a gust of wind, which, unlike Jack and Blair's, felt more like a heat wave. Jack caught Blair and nearly fell himself, but they both regained balance and Jack yelled, "Stop this ruckus, Blaise!" Blaise laughed and sent another heatwave at Jack, who skipped aside, then he saw me. "You know..." he began, "Seeing that there's still someone who's completely unharmed really pisses me off." and disappeared. We all looked around trying to find him, then I felt pain shoot through my chest and coughed up... blood? I looked down to see a hand pierced through my chest. My eyes widen at the sight, and Jack yelled something I couldn't quite make out, then Blaise pulled his hand out of my body and kicked me aside. He said something else, but I couldn't hear anything over the pain in my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Happy Chinese New Year! This is my gift for you guys... ^^
Jack: You actually did that to Emily?!
Me: Well... Don't worry Jack, she'll be fine. Oh yeah, I did mention that today's spotlight will be on Emily, but since she doesn't seem to be in good shape after what happened, so let's put it on Blair instead! -le random spotlight shines on Blair-
Blair: -is asleep in a corner- -wakes up in a jolt when spotlight shines on him- What-?
Me: Give him a round of applause! -applauds-
Blair: ... Can someone explain what's going on?
Jack: Don't bother trying to understand. I didn't get what happened last time either.
Me: Ahaha. I'm featuring one character in each Q&A now, but I think Jack would be in all of my Q&A since he's the main character, or maybe not. Oh well, out now, Jack. Go take care of Emily. Shoo.
Jack: -walks out-
Blair: ... What now?
Me: Eh? I didn't actually think about that... QUESTIONS! Blair, how old are you?
Blair: Uh... 17 in body.
Me: -nods- Next, do you think Blaise is really your evil twin?
Blair: -tilts head- Dunno. Well, we do look kinda alike if you ignore the hair and eye color, but... Dunno.
Me: -snorts- Okay, I'm running out of questions.
Jack: -returns to room- Man, this is boring.
Me: I know... Oh wait, I know what to do. -smiles evilly-
Jack: Wait, you better not be thinking to-
-le random Sebastian pops out-
Sebastian: -looks around- Where is young master?
Me: Sebas-chan~!! -cuddles Sebastian-
Sebastian: O_O -runs-
Me: -still hugging-
Sebastian: Somebody help me!
Jack, Blair: No thanks, dude.
Sebastian: At least tell me what's wrong with this kid!
Jack: She's your crazy fangirl.
-le random Jackson Overland Frost appears-
JOF: Well what do we have here... -leans against staff-
Me: JACK!! -jumps from Sebastian to JOF-
JOF: Whoa, whoa, stay back! -shoots frost-
-le random Natsu pops out-
Natsu: GRAY!! WHERE ARE YOU, YOU DROOPY-EYED BASTARD!! -breathes fire all over the place-
JOF: For the love of the moon! -dodges fire-
Me: Man, I think I need Erza.
-le random Erza pops out-
Erza: Natsu! Stop it!
Natsu: FIGHT ME!!
Erza: No thanks, just STOP IT!
Natsu: NO!!
Erza: Fine. -requips Flame Empress Armor- Bring it on!
Natsu, Erza: -starts fighting, shooting fire everywhere-
Me: AWESOME!
Jack, Blair, Sebastian, JOF: ...
JOF: This is weird.
Jack, Blair, Sebastian: -nods in agreement-
Me: JACK!! -hugs JOF ignoring the coldness-
JOF: Oof! -loses balance- -uses staff for support- HELP!
Sebastian: Where is my young master?
JOF: HELP ME YOU CREEPY BUTLER!!
Me: -smacks JOF on his head- HE'S NOT CREEPY!!
JOF: Ow! Did you have to hit me that hard?
Natsu: -shoots fire in our direction-
Me, JOF: HEY!!
Erza: -slashes at Natsu-
-le random Blaise pops out-
Blaise: SUP SUCKERS!! -shoots heatwaves and fire everywhere-
Natsu: -eats le fire- THANKS, STRANGER! -continues fight with Erza-
Blaise: What the- Hey, no fair! -joins the fight-
Me: I think I need to stop this somehow...
JOF: Let go of me!
Me: Oh yeah, sorry Jack.
Jack: What?
Me: I mean, the one who's 318 years old. Gah, this is confusing. Anyways, I'll have to end this before things get ugly. Bye!