Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Beginning of an End

Theme song: Kiss the Rain by Yiruma (Damn, I notice Kiss the Rain suits most of my chapters)

I cursed silently as I looked around searching for Blaise, and when I spotted him behind Emily, it was too late. As I opened my mouth to warn her, his hand pierced through her chest, and Emily coughed up blood. "Emily!" I yelled, but she didn't seem to hear me as she just stared at the hand piercing through her body, then Blaise pulled his hand out and kicked her to the side. I was frozen in my place, too shocked to react, and Blair caught Emily before she hit the ground. I felt anger building up inside me, then what Blaise said next angered me even more, "Mortals are so weak." The next thing I know, I'm dropping huge blocks of ice on top of him, crushing him under the weight. He tried melting them, but I kept adding more and more ice and soon, he couldn't move anymore, but I kept adding more ice till the Snow Queen grabbed my wrist. "Enough, Jack." she said, but I yanked my hand from her and continued crushing him, then she added, "We need to help Emily now so snap out of it!" I finally stopped after hearing that and immediately yelled, "How is she? Is she alright?" She sighed.

I looked around frantically and spotted Emily in Blair's arms. Her face has gone pale, and I immediately walked to them and knelt beside her, asking, "How is she?" "Well, I've stopped the bleeding, but she's injured really badly, I'm afraid she won't..." Blair's voice trailed away, and I stayed silent. "So... She's gonna die?" I asked, feeling tears threatening to fall. "Not if we can help it." I snapped my head at the Snow Queen and asked, "Can you save her?" She thought for a while and shrugged.

"Well, we have a chance of saving her. If you transfer your powers to her, she'll become immortal and live, and you'll become a mortal again, like you wanted to." she said, and I bit my lip. If I give my powers to her, she'll live, but she'll lose her normal life... But if I don't, she'll die and I'll never see her again... What should I do? Then I saw Emily move, and I turned to her. She looked at me and choked out, "Do whatever you want, Jack... But... If you want... I'm willing to take the powers... Not because I... want to live... It's because... I know you deserve a normal life..." At this point, I couldn't hold back the tears and started crying. "I think I need to tell you that you'll lose your memories of when you have the powers, Jack. Including those of Emily." Snow Queen said from behind me, and I snapped my head back at her. "WHAT?!" I exclaimed, and she shrugged again. "I just think I need to tell you." she said, and I bit my lip again. Now it's even harder to choose. I turned to look at her. Emily...
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: It's nearing the end...
Jack: The story's ending this quickly?
Me: Haha, no. I mean, it's nearing the end of the first part of the story.
Jack: YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!
Me: Gomenasai...
Jack: -facepalms- Whatever. What am I gonna do?!
Me: -smiles innocently- It's your decision to make, Jack.
Jack: NO FAIR!!
Me: :P
Jack: You're starting to piss me off...
Me: Really? ^^
Jack: -le anime vein pops up-
Me: ^^
Jack: -more vein pops up-
Me: O_O"
Jack: I NEED HELP!!
Me: Chill, dude. I'll help you.
Jack: Really?
Me: Yeah, but not here. It'll become a spoiler if I help you here XD
Jack: Then I have nothing to worry about...
-le random Natsu pops out-
Jack: ... Except that.
Natsu: GRAY!!
Me: -smacks Natsu's head- SHUT IT!!
Natsu: -rubs head- Who's she?
Me: Erza's apprentice! NOW GO MAKE SOME CAKES!!
Natsu: *taken aback* AYE SIR!! -runs off-
Me: I'm finally in control!
Jack: -applauds silently-
-le random Sebastian pops out-
Sebastian: And... Wait where's Master?
Me: Sebas-chan~!! -cuddles Sebastian-
Sebastian: -sighs- Here we go again with the fangirling...
Me: -smacks Sebastian-
Sebastian: Ow!
-le random L pops out-
L: -eats cakes silently trying to go unnoticed-
Me: L~!! -glomps L-
L: -keeps cake's plate balanced- -huffs when cake doesn't flip over-
Natsu: -returns with cakes- THE CAKE'S HERE!!
Me: Good job, Natsu!
-le random Erza pops out-
L, Erza: -sees cake- -starts eating cakes silently-
Me: -gets off L- Man, I'm bored...
-le random Blaise pops out-
Blaise: Muahahaha! I'm back, suckers!
Jack: -glares at Blaise- BLAISE!! YOU *beep* *beep* *beep*!!
Blaise: Yeah, whatever. THE HEAT MISER IS IN THE HOUSE!!
Me: -smacks Blaise's head- SHUT IT!!
Blaise: -glares- Who do you think you are, *beep* *beep*?!
Me: I'M YOUR CREATOR, YOUR GOD, SUCKER!!
Blaise: -growls- -shoots fire-
Natsu: -eats fire- Thanks again, stranger.
Blaise: Wha-? HEY THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!
Me: I CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS HERE AND I DECIDE WHAT'S FAIR AND NOT!! SO SHUT IT BEFORE I ERASE YOUR VERY EXISTENSE OFF THE FACE OF EARTH!!
Blaise: *taken aback* -falls silent-
Me: -glares at everyone- -joins Erza and L in eating cakes-
Jack: Okay. This is weird. And since the writer seems too distracted by eating, I'll end this for her. So, this is it, bye!