Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Jack Frost, Human

Theme song: Kiss the Rain by Yiruma (...)

"Jack... Please, please wake up soon..."
I heard a woman's voice, around 30, cried, and I groaned, trying to move, but my body's aching too much and I ended up only tilting my head slightly. But that's the only move needed.

"JACK!" the same voice screamed, and the next thing I know, all the air in my lungs were knocked out as I was pulled into a suffocating hug. "You finally awake! Honey! Jack's awake!" I opened my right eye a tiny crack, but I immediately closed it again, hell, it's too bright in here... Then the door's slammed open and a man's voice exclaimed, "Jack!" and more weight on my body. "Can't... Breath..." I choked out, and all the pressure's gone. I opened my right eye again and groaned, "What happened?"

"You passed out and hit your head on a rock."
I turned to the doorway, both eyes open, and saw my 17-year-old brother standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame. "Uh... Isn't that backwards?" I asked, and he chuckled, "No, it's in the right order. I'll tell you from the beginning. First, we went into the woods to camp. Next, you and I went to find some firewoods. Then you passed out for some reason when I wasn't looking and hit your head on a rock pretty hard. After that, we rushed to the hospital where you fell in a comma for nearly all winter." "All winter?! So I practically hibernated?!" I exclaimed, nearly sitting up, but my body's still aching too much. "Mom, Dad, is that true?" I turned to them, who nodded while wiping their tears of joy away. "Well, do you remember any of those, Jack?" my brother asked again, and I thought for a while before saying, "I do remember going in the woods." He smiled and said, "The doctor said you might lose some memories, but I guess we don't need to worry about that, eh?" I smirked and said, "Guess so. Thanks, uh..." I searched my mind for his name. Damn, have I really forgotten my brother's name? "You forgot my name, didn't you?" he said, and I smiled apologetically. He sighed and said flatly, "Charlie. And you better keep that in mind, li'l bro, or you're dead meat." "Oh, come on, Charles, it's not like he forgot that on purpose..." my mom said, and Charlie glared at her. "For god's sake, don't call me 'Charles', Mom!" he said, earning a chuckle from my parents.

I talked with my brother and parents till I felt sharp pain shooting through my head. I put my hand on my forehead and saw a snowflake-shaped necklace. I looked at it. "Mom, whose necklace is this?" I asked, holding it up, and my mom looked at it and said, "I don't know. Maybe that girl from yesterday gave it to you." "What girl?" I asked, and she thought for a while. "A very pretty girl, she has black hair and eyes, dressed in white. She came yesterday, asking to see you. She looked really worried. I thought she's your friend, so I let her in." she said, and I frowned. Heck, who is she talking about?
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Yosh! Happy Valentine's Day!
Emily, Blair: -waves-
Me: So, I was planning to update this yesterday, but, well, you see, I ran out of time so I posted it today instead ^^ How'd your Valentine go?
Emily: I want chocolates...
Me: Emily, you're not Near. Wait, is it Near or Mello who likes chocolate? -thinks- Damn I messed up. :facepalm: Wait I think it's Mello.
Emily: Yeah, it's Mello. You just searched that on Death Note Wiki.
Blair: -snorts-
Me: -le anime vein pops up-
Blair: Whoa, whoa, chill, dude, don't-
Me: WHO ARE YOU CALLING DUDE?!
Blair: -backs away-
Me: *dark aura*
Emily: I might as well get out of here... -disappears in a thick mist-
Me: Wow, Emily's a fast learner.
Blair: Wait! Don't leave me here! EMILY!!
Me: -cracks knuckles- Up for a beating, Blair? *evil smile*
Blair: Forgive me!
Me: Fine, whatever. I don't feel like doing anything without Jack, anyways. Damn, I miss that kid already.
-le random Jackson Overland Frost pops out-
JOF: Not again! -tries to run-
Me: Jack! -hugs-
JOF: -curses- Come ON!! HELP ME!!
Blair: Sorry, dude. Can't help you.
JOF: :facepalm: Well, this is it. -sits on the ground, trying to ignore writer-
Me: I miss Jack TT^TT
Emily: -returns- -sees JOF- Ah, it's Jackson Overland Frost. How are you?
JOF: Not well.
Emily: -looks at writer- O_O"
-le random Sebastian and Ikuto pops out-
Ikuto: -sees Sebastian- -walks away-
Sebastian: -sees Ikuto- -follows Ikuto around-
Ikuto: Damn! Not again! -starts running-
Sebastian: -glomps Ikuto- So... Soft...
Ikuto: Let go, creep!
JOF: ... Okay. This is getting creepier by the second.
Me: -still hugging JOF- I miss Jack TT^TT
Blair: She's forgetting to end this again.
Emily: Yeah.
Blair: Well, we'll end this, bye!
Ikuto, JOF: HELP US FROM THIS CREEP'S DEATH GRIP!!