Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Life

Theme song: Gomen ne, Watashi by Nanba Shiho (Fairy Tail Ending 3)

"So, his life's back, huh..." I muttered, looking through the window at Jack and his family. The Snow Queen sighed and looked at me. "You gave Jack your necklace for him to remember you by, then what about you? Do you have anything for you to remember him by?" I smiled and took out the flute Jack created. "He made this for me. Well, he made that necklace too, but... Well, I don't know how to explain." She put her hand on my shoulder and squeezed it gently. "Don't worry about Jack, Emily. He's going to be fine." she said reassuringly, and I sighed.

"Oh yeah, you really revived Jack's family?" I said, turning to her. She nodded. "Well, I thought about just using another family instead, but I think Jack deserves to have his family back. I also revived his friends, since it's been long since their deaths, well, Jack's been around for ages..." she said, her voice trailing away slightly at the end. I looked back inside and muttered, "Well... At least he's gonna have his life back..."

After watching them for a while, I faintly heard Jack's mom describing a girl who went to visit him yesterday and my eyes widened. "What- Queen, did you give Jack's mom memories of me?" I exclaimed, turning to her again. She smiled and said, "Yes, I did. And, before you ask why, I'll tell you this. Aside from what Jack must've told you, I'm not that heartless. I was actually pretty touched when I see you guys. And I want you guys to meet again someday so..." I looked at her and chuckled. "Well, thanks for helping me." I said, and she patted my shoulder, replying, "No problem, kid. And, do you mind staying in the mountains?" I shrugged and said, "Not really. Why?" "I thought of a pretty good tale for you." she said with a somewhat cheeky smile, and I laughed. "Really? Well, let's hear it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Yo, guys! Happy late Valentine! And, sorry the title sucks, I didn't know what to name it. And, speaking of Valentine, I- wait, let's not talk about that. Anyways, yesterday, which is February 15, it rained and I slipped and fell and scratched my knee. Damn, I fell in a public place =.=
Emily: And it's a pretty big wound.
Me: Hey, it's just a little scratch.
Emily: Would a little scratch bleed?
Me: Well, if it's deep enough, of course it would. But it stopped soon enough.
Emily: Yeah, of course. If you consider walking back home after falling, cleaning the wound, changing into a new uniform, looking for an umbrella that's not broken, calling your mom when you can't find it, trying to find a raincoat instead, and in the end deciding to use the broken umbrella which cause you to fall in the first place, and walking to school soon.
Me: ... Well... It didn't bleed much...
Emily: Sure, the blood only ran down your leg.
Me: Emily!
Emily: -shrugs- Just sayin'
Me: :facepalm:
Emily: See a doctor. Or at least put some medicine.
Me: Emily, it's just a little scratch.
Emily: Yeah, and it might give you gangrene.
Me: G-gangrene?
Emily: Then you might never be able to run again.
Me: Never- Okay, that's it. I'm putting some medicine now. See ya guys next time! God I hope I don't get gangrene.