Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Normal Life's Empty

Theme song: Tsuioku Merry-Go-Round by onelifecrew (Fairy Tail Ending 2)

"Jack!"
I grunted as my friends pulled me into a group hug. "I missed you so much! I thought... I thought-" Tyler said, nearly crying, and I smacked him on top of his head. "Damn, no need to make such a ruckus over a little thing like that!" I said, though I couldn't help feeling happy beccause my friends cared for me. "Damn, Jack, you really should stop making us worry about you." Seymour said, closing his book, something which is REALLY rare. "You actually put your book down for me?" I said in slight disbelief. "Well, you're one of my best buddies, of course I would." he said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, and I chuckled, releasing myself from my friends' hugs. "Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. So, did I miss anything?" I asked, and immediately regretted it when everyone started talking all at the same time.

Mr Thompson walked in and hit the table, silencing all of us, and he looked at me, saying, "Welcome back, Jack! But, seriously, everyone, should you really make such a ruckus?" while smiling. Damn, that's also rare. "Eh... Mr Thompson, were you really smiling?" I asked, unsure, and he chuckled. HE ACTUALLY CHUCKLED!! "Yes, I did, Jack. And you won't believe how boring this class is without you." he said, taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes. "Damn, even thinking of it makes me shudder." he said, shuddering, and we all laughed. So... I guess everything's back to normal? No, something feels off. Something's missing. I don't know what it is, but I know something's missing. And I'm gonna find out what is, no matter how long it takes.

I looked around nervously. I actually forgot how the school was like. "Jack? What were you thinking?" Tyler said, waving his hand in front of my face, and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Uh... Nothing, actually. Just that I forgot how the school's like." I said, and Seymour said, "Well, next period is Bio, so better hurry. Mrs Wayne's been in a bad mood lately." "Oh, yeah, just let me take my- Whoa." I stopped when my locker came into view. Funny how I know it's my locker. Maybe it's because of all the letters poking out of all the gaps and holes of my locker had my name scribbled on it. "What's that?" I asked, unsure, pointing at my locker. Tyler whistled and Seymour glanced up from his book and chuckled. "You've got some fangirls, Jack." he said, and I spun around to look at him and exclaimed, "What fangirls? Damn! What happened to my locker?" I threw my hands on my face and groaned. "Well, on Valentine's day, girls were crowding around your locker, I think I even see some seniors and juniors in the crowd, and some slipped chocolate through the gap. But I think they've melted by now." Tyler said, holding back his laughter, and I looked up, hands still on my face, and muttered, "Say what?" Seymour nodded in agreement and said, "The idiot's right for once."

As Tyler and Seymour start arguing, I walked cautiously to my locker and opened it slowly. The letters started pouring out, there were so many of them, but one caught my eye. It has an icy blue envelope, with an ice-like crystal sealing the letter. I picked it up and flipped it around, seeing my name. I opened the envelope and took out the white paper and unfolded it. Written on it in a neat writing, are the words:

I hope we meet again, Jack. Even though you don't remember me, I remember you, and as I promised, I've found you. Now all that's left is for you to remember me.

I frowned. Who wrote this? "Weird letter." Tyler said, peeking over my shoulder, and I jumped aside. "Yeah, weird." I said, then Tyler continued, "But the girl who gave the letter was really pretty..." "What girl?" I said immediately, stepping closer, and Tyler seemed slightly surprised at my reaction. "Long black hair, black eyes, dressed in white, has a flute that seemed to be made of glass." Seymour said, stepping up next to him, and Tyler nodded. "Yeah. Really pretty. Damn, you're lucky, Jack." But I wasn't really paying attention to them. Black hair and eyes, dressed in white... Is it the same girl who gave me the necklace? And what does she mean with that letter? Heck, this is confusing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Finally! A long chapter! Ahaha... My wound's starting to heal, finally.
Emily: But it had white pus on it.
Me: W-well... It doesn't mean I've got gangrene, right? Plus, it's in small amount.
Emily: Plus, the wound's opened up.
Me: :facepalm: Why do you have to tell everyone about my wound?
Emily: I don't know. I'm just bored, that's all. And I was just stating the fact.
Blair: -snores in sleep-
Me: Hey, Emily. -smiled evilly-
Emily: Uh... Yeah?
Me: Le'ts doodle on Blair's face.
Emily: I-I don't know...
Me: Come on, how bad could he be? -has already started to draw Jellal's eye tattoo around Blair's right eye.
Emily: W-writer-san...!
Blair: Eh? What- -notices writer doodling on face- -pushes writer off- WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! -creates a mirror of ice- -checks face- Hey, the doodle's actually pretty good...
-le random Jellal pops out-
Jellal: W-what... -sees Blair- ... Is he my long-lost brother or something? Why do we have the same tattoo?
Blair: Uh... Actually, this was-
Me: Oh! Jellal! I drew that on his face when he's sleeping, haha. Oh, btw. -snaps finger-
-le random Erza pops out-
Erza: -looks around- Why am I- -sees Jellal- U-uh... Hi, Jellal. -blushes slightly-
Jellal: -scratches head- Hi, Erza. -looks away- *embarassed*
Me: -pushes Erza to Jellal-
Erza: -stumbles forward- -falls in Jellal's arms- -blushes more-
Jellal: -catches Erza- Whoa!
Me: -takes a pic- THANKS, GUYS!!
Emily: ... They're cute...
Blair: -nods in agreement-
Me: SEE?! THEY'RE SO CUTE~!!
Erza, Jellal: -blushes like mad-
Me: -laughs ass off- OW!! MY WOUND!! -puts hand over wound-
Emily: Writer-san!
Me: AH!! Gotta treat this... -runs off-
Emily, Blair, Erza, Jellal: ...
Me: *muffled voice* End this for me, please!
Emily: Well... That's it for now. Bye!