Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Life After 5 Years

Theme song: The Rock City Boy (Fairy Tail Opening 8) by JAMIL

5 years later...

I slammed my locker shut and pulled my iPod out, putting earphones in place. I searched for the song Snow Fairy by Funkist and was gonna play it when something hard slammed into my side. As I was standing next to my locker, I slammed into the locker and didn't fall, but the impact still hurted, but the one who slammed into me wasn't so lucky. He fell with a loud thud. I scowled and looked down at him.

"Tyler! What the grek do you think you're doing?!" I yelled, glaring at him. He got up and patted the dust off his clothes and smiled apologetically. "Eh... Sorry, Jack. Seymour made me do it." he murmured, scratching his head, and I facepalmed before muttering through gritted teeth, "How exactly did he make you do that?" "We were playing Truth or Dare." Seymour said, stepping up beside him. Over the years, he's really changed a lot, even though he still has his nose buried in his book most of the time. Now, he's the tallest of us three, while I used to be the tallest, and his black hair had grown a little under his shoulder, with the upper half tied up so as not to get in his face while my hair and Tyler's remains the dishivelled mess they always had been. Tyler, on the other hand, hadn't changed much. Tyler's kinda short, compared to us. Well, not his fault, exactly. At least he tried exercising more, heck, he's one of the aces of our school's basketball team, but still... I snorted and said, "Yeah, whatever. And Seymour, are you reading A Study in Scarlet again?" Seymour glanced up and nodded before turning to his book again, and I shook my head at the Holmes lover before pressing the play button on my iPod.

We walked down the hallways. Tyler suddenly turned to me. "Valentine's getting near." he said, looking at my reaction, and I groaned. "Damn..." I muttered, putting my hand on my face, and I heard Seymour snort while Tyler laughed. I glared at them and exclaimed, "Why can't they just give up? I mean, come on, I don't even give them chocolates on White Day and it's been 5 fucking years, damn it!" "Jack, can't you see? They won't give up because you're single so find a girlfriend!" Tyler exclaimed, and I turned to him, saying, "I thought I've made myself very clear that I don't want a girlfriend." "Oh, come on, Jack, why? With your looks, you can get any girl you want! I mean, the girls are drooling over you!" he continued, and I sighed. "Seems like I hadn't made myself clear enough. Fine. I. Don't. Want. A. Girlfriend. Girls are trouble." I said, and I saw Seymour nodding in agreement. "I agree with Jack." he said, and Tyler groaned. "Fine. Whatever."

***

"Damn... I hate Algebra..." Tyler groaned from my left, and I scoffed. "It's not that bad, you know." Seymour said from my right, and I sighed. "No comment." I muttered as I stared at the board blankly. The teacher's ranting non-stop, and half of the class were nearly asleep. Only a few people were still paying attention, including Seymour, even though he yawned every once in a while. "Oh, I nearly forgot to ask you guys." he said suddenly, turning to me and Tyler. "What?" Tyler asked, straightening up in his seat, and Seymour said, "Well, my uncle's moving to Japan, and my dad's planning a farewell party FOR A WHOLE MONTH starting on Valentine's Day in some skiing resort he found on the internet. And, since all of my family members, including my aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents are coming, I don't want to be the only sane person there so are you guys interested in coming?" "A whole month starting from Valentine's Day? So I'll be away from Valentine and White Day?" I asked, and I yelled, jumping to my feet, "It's too good to be true!" Then I felt everyone's eyes on me, and my face heated up. "Well, Jack, it's not too good to be true. There's a way to remember the Algebra's formula easily." the teacher said from up front, seemingly oblivious to the fact that I couldn't have been paying attention to his ranting. I sat back down with a grin and turned to Seymour, "I'm going." I said, but Tyler seemed to have some thoughts.

"Did you just say skiing resort?" he asked, keeping his voice low, and Seymour nodded. "But I thought-" Tyler began, but Seymour cut him off. "It appears that the place my dad found snows all year. Rumor is, it's because of some winter spirit living there which causes the snow." "Winter spirit?" I repeated, and he nodded. "And, Jack, I don't know if it's true, but I heard it's a girl dressed in white with black hair and eyes. With an ice-like flute."
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Argh... I can't believe my wound opened up again yesterday!
Jack: But you were fine when you were at school.
Me: That's because I don't sit like L at school so I don't bend my knee that much! But as soon as I got home, I changed the television channel to 台視 which plays Katekyo Hitman Reborn (in Mandarin =.=) and got changed and jumped to the sofa and sat L-style and the wound ripped open and started to bleed! Well, not that much, actually. And Jack's finally back here!
Jack: Back? But this is my first time here.
Me: Yeah, sure, you're amnesic. And I brought his friends here too!
Tyler: Hi!
Seymour: -waves silently, still reading A Study in Scarlet-
Me: Oh! A Study in Scarlet! -peeks over Seymour's shoulder-
Seymour: -ignores writer-
Jack: ... -puts earphones in place- -plays Snow Fairy by Funkist-
Me: Hey, don't use the earphones! I wanna listen to Snow Fairy too!
Jack: E-eh... Okay... -unplugs earphones-
-Snow Fairy starts playing in the background-
Fairy where are you going~
Hikari zenbu atsumate kimi no ashita terasu yo~
Me: -starts singing- Oh Yeah! Kikoeten no kako no kore wa~ JACK!
Jack: Eh? -starts singing nervously- Oh yeah! Kareta atte sakebu kara...
Me: Your voice cracked!
Jack: Hey, I'm not a good singer, 'kay?
Me: Neither am I. Haha. And, I decided to put a theme song for every chapter, but I haven't thought of the one for this chapter, nor have I thought for the other chapters' theme songs so sorry if it doesn't match the chapter.
Jack: *anime sweatdrop*
Tyler: Writer seems cool enough.
Me: -points at Tyler- I like you, kid.
Seymour: -scoffs-
Me: But I still like guys like Jack and Seymour better. ^^
Jack, Seymour: O_O
Tyler: -laughs ass off- Even Jack's writer is a fangirl! Bwahahahaha!
Me: Oh yeah, I have questions for you guys. Who's your favorite character in Fairy Tail?
Jack: For me, it's Gray.
Me: Not changing, eh? Ty, what about you?
Tyler: Fairy Tail, eh? I'd go with Natsu.
Me: Seymour?
Seymour: -ignores- -keeps on reading-
Me: -takes book away- ANSWER THE QUESTION! *dark aura*
Seymour: Argh! -backs away- Okay, okay, don't go rampage on me... -thinks- I'll go with Freed.
Me: Freed, eh? He's one of my closest friend's favorite. Haha.
Seymour: Well, he's cool. And Freed's one of the most popular male characters in Fairy Tail, though not as popular as Gray and Natsu.
Me: Haha, the guy in the shadows. Anyways, what about the girls?
Jack: Girls? Hmm... Juvia.
Me: Juvia, eh? -starts laughing ass off-
Jack: What?
Me: Nah, nothing, nothing... Tyler?
Tyler: Uh... Lisanna.
Me: -nods- I see... What about you, Seymour?
Seymour: Uh... Mirajane?
Me: -nods again- Funny how you guys chose the girls who were mostly shipped with your favorite guys.
Jack, Tyler, Seymour: Really?
Me: -nods- Well, anyways, that's it for today, I'm gonna give the other chapters their theme song too, so look forward to it! And, this chapter's the first one to the second half of the story, btw. Bye!