Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

The Snow Fairy

Theme Song: River Flows in You by Yiruma

"Come on!" I muttered as I dug in the snow. "Jack! James said there's a blizzard coming!" Seymour yelled, running out of the lodge. He had brought Tyler in the lodge. I glanced at him for a brief moment before continuing my search. "Jack!" Seymour repeated, shaking my shoulders. I ignored him and kept looking. Seymour sighed and started pulling me towards the lodge.

"Hey! Let go!" I yelled, trying to pull my hand out of his grasp. "There's a blizzard coming!" Seymour yelled back, frustrated. "Which is why I have to find the necklace now! If I can't find it before the blizzard, I'd never see it ever again!" I said, finally succeeding in releasing myself from Seymour's death grip. Seymour groaned in frustration and spun me around to face him. "Why is it so important to you, anyways? It's just a necklace given by some stranger!"

I looked at him and sighed. "I... I honestly don't know why it's so important. But I'm sure of one thing. That necklace will eventually lead me to her." I explained. Then it's Seymour's turn to sigh. "How are you so sure of that?" "I just know so. I don't know how, but I just know it." I said. Seymour looked at me and sighed again. "Guess I can't stop you." he muttered.

I smiled. "I'll be back before you know it, I promise!" I yelled as I started running back. "Keep your promise!" I heard Seymour yell.

***

It's been a while since then, and I still can't find it. My fingers were numb from the cold, and the blizzard's about to start, but I don't care. The only thing I care about right now is finding the necklace. I continued digging in the snow till my fingertips scraped on something hard. I clawed at the snow and finally pulled out my necklace. "Yes!" I exclaimed as I wrapped the chains around my fingers so as not to lose it again. Now I only need to get back to the lodge... I turned around and froze.

"Where's the lodge? Damn!" I yelled as I looked around frantically. The blizzard had caused me to only be able to see a few feet in front of me. Everything's a blur... What am I supposed to do now? I groaned and dropped down on the ground, hands on my face. I ignored the fact that my hands were freezing and stayed still. The fact that it's night doesn't help too.

I sighed into my hands. Then I heard the faint sound of a melody. I frowned and removed my hands from my face. Sounds like flute... I got to my feet and looked around. There's someone there... Maybe they can show me the way back to the lodge! I followed the sound, walking aimlessly in the white desert.

Just as I thought I was lost, I saw the figure of a woman, no, a girl, dressed in white. She appears to be around my age, but her back was facing me, so I wan't so sure. She has a tall, slim figure, her long black hair flowed gently in the wind. I could see she's playing the flute. Wait, what's a girl doing playing the flute in a blizzard? She stopped playing, lowered her flute, and turned around. I gaped at her.

She's absolutely stunning, beautiful is an understatement for her. Her deep, black eyes seemed to look into my soul. Her skin was flawless white. As I studied her features, I could see a mixture of emotions in her eyes. Surprise, happiness, sorrow... Her mouth moved, whispering something inaudible, and before I knew it, tears were streaming down her face.

I was at loss for words. Why is she crying? Did I do something? I was panicking inside, and I finally croaked out, "Why are you crying?" She seemed to snap out of her trance, she wiped her tears away and shook her head. "It's nothing... You just seem an awful lot like someone I used to know." she said. Her voice was enchanting... "Uh, excuse me for asking, but why are you out here?" I asked.

"Do you know of the winter spirit everyone talks about?" she asked back, and I shrugged. "Well, my friend mentioned it once. Why?" I said. "Well, you can say I'm the winter spirit they're talking about, but I prefer the term 'Snow Fairy'." she said. My eyes widened.

"Say what?" I exclaimed. She chuckled. "Well... Have you heard the song about me?" she asked, to which I shook my head. "Wanna hear it?" she asked again. I nodded. She smiled and started playing a tune I've never heard of, it's lively, yet sad, yet happy... It's different from the ones I've heard of.

When she finished playing, I was staring at her, mouth slightly open. She chuckled and closed my mouth. Her hand was cold, yet it also held an odd warmth to it... Maybe it's from how gentle she touched me, or the softness of her hands... She smiled and said, "Now, go back, Jack." Then I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Finally! I got them reunited! I'm so happy! And I have 23 subscribers!! Woo hoo!!
Jack: Hey, why'd I black out?
Me: You'll see. Anyways, we have a special guest today! Let's welcome, the writer of Godling, also one of my closest friends, Fair D' Lair!
Fair: Hey guys!
Jack: So, he's the writer of Godling?
Me: Yep!
Jack: He's skinnier than I thought...
Fair: Hey! -smacks Jack atop his head-
Jack: Ow!
Me: Nobody. Hits. My. Character. Without. Permission.
Fair: Fine, fine...
Me: -clears throat- Well... Let's start the interview! Fair, what inspires you to write?
Fair: Espers? Dunno.
Me: ._.
Fair: Maybe some espers whispered for me to do it?
Me: Espers?
Fair: Yup, those people with psychic power... Maybe it's an alien or a timetraveler *acts like Suzumiya Haruhi*
Me: Oh... Wait a sec, gotta think of more questions.
Fair: So... What makes you wanna write?
Me: JACK FROST, ABSOLUTELY!!
Fair: ... Is he really that hot? *acts like annoyed Akira from Lucky Channel*
Me: Are you questioning Jack Frost's hotness? *dark aura*
Jack: Hey, dude, you better not start angering her...
Fair: What's wrong? Wanna fight? *snaps fingers* L! Erza!, I, Fair D' Lair, also known as Kusatta Mochi, command you to take this person! *commands them with geass*
-le random Erza and L pops out-
Jack: -takes cover somewhere safe-
Me: -smirks- BRING IT ON!!
L: -eats cake- I don't like fighting...
Erza: Ah, it's her. Well, gotta start fighting... Wait, is that a cake?
L: -looks at Erza- What? Are you jealous because I'm the only one with a cake?
Erza: Truthfully, yes.
Fair: Hey! Remember my command!
L, Erza: -argues- -ignores Fair-
Fair: OI!!
Me: Seems like your plan backfired... -smirks-
Fair: Ah!!! Honey-senpai take the cake! Kira write them!
Me: NOT ON MY WATCH!! -summons swords- -kills everyone who dares interfere-
Jack: Please don't kill me!
Me: As long as you don't interfere, I won't hurt you, Jack.
Fair: Uh.... Fea! Fezu! As your creator I command you, break this girl's mind!
Me: *evil laugh* *dark aura fills the room* Do you dare to that, hmm? Fea? Fezu?
Fezu: You're already in our control, what you see is but a lie.
Me: Oh?
Fea's sound in head: Just give up... You have no chance to win.
Me: I think you guys are forgetting one important point here...
Fair: Fea fezu, Finish her, I'm going... Oh yeah... here maybe you can use it... http://www.wattpad.com/story/4471824-this-one-and-only-wold
http://www.wattpad.com/story/4180080-the-truth-of-time
Me: -tilts head- Your stories? Well...
Fair: *gone in the darkness* Now it's up to you, their power is brain control.
Me: You forgot that I'm in control of what happens here, didn't you?
Fair: I control mine, until I go... It's mine, after all.
Me: Heh. Well, I'm ending this here... So, see you guys!! -waves-