Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Say what?

Theme song: Kimi Ga Kureta Mono (Fairy Tail Ending 13) (I dunno who's the singer)

Everything was dark and cold. Then it became to get warm, and a light started to break through the darkness. Then an image of the Snow Fairy appeared, but she looked much younger, around 12. She was smiling at me. I blinked and looked around. We're in some kind of woods. This place... Felt familiar. But that's weird, I've never been here before. My eyes landed on her again, who was looking at me.She smiled and walked closer to me. She held her hand out and...

My eyes flew open. I blinked a few times and cursed, sitting up. Then I looked around. I'm no longer out in the snow, I'm in Seymour's room now. How'd I get here, anyways? I threw the blankets off me and started to the door, passing by the mirror on my way. I glanced at the mirror and jumped backwards. My jacket and jeans are gone. Now I'm clad in my boxers and T-shirt. The door slammed open and in walked Tyler and Seymour, nose still buried in his book.

Tyler looked at me and started laughing. Seymour glanced up from his book and snorted, a smirk forming on his face. "Dude, what the hell?" Tyler said in between laughter, and I glared at him. "Where's my jacket? And my jeans?" I said calmly, but I really wanna throw something at him right now. Seymour tore his eyes off his book and said, "Well, your clothes were soaking, so I took 'em off, except the T-shirt and boxers, that is. I thought it'd be really creepy if I strip you off completely." He then shivered.

"Soaking? As in, wet? How?" I asked, frowning, and he shrugged, eyes returning to his book. "Maybe the snow melted from your body heat or something. Anyways, why were you sleeping outside?" he said. "Sleep outside?" I repeated. Seymour nodded, eyes still fixed on his book. "Yeah. I was gonna go outside to find you about an hour or so after you left, when I opened the door, you kinda fell in." he said, chuckling to himself.

"Hmph. Funny. Last thing I remember is seeing the Snow Fairy, then I blacked out." I muttered. Seymour's head snapped up, and he exclaimed, "What?!" I flinched and groaned, "No need to be so loud, dude! Damn..." Seymour closed his book and pulled a chair over to him, sitting down. "Tell me what happened." Tyler's eyes darted in between me and Seymour, then he shrugged and sat on the bed. I sighed and started telling them what happened.

***

"So, you found your necklace, turned around to go back, realized you're lost, heard the sound of a flute, saw the winter spirit, or the Snow Fairy, as you call her, she started crying, you freaked out, she stopped crying, said you look like someone she used to know, told you she's the winter spirit everyone talks about, played the song about her, and somehow knocked you out?" Tyler said, summarizing what I told them.

I nodded and put my hands behind my head, leaning backwards on the couch. As I told them what happened, I got dressed, so now I'm in another pair of jeans. "I wonder, though. She seems really familiar... Like I've actually met her before." I murmured. Seymour stayed silent, thinking to himself. "Hey, Jack. Do you remember how she looked?" he said, finally speaking. I thought for a moment and said slowly, "Well... She has long black hair, black eyes, white skin, dressed in white, has an ice-like flute..." My voice trailed away. "Wait, the girl you saw putting the letter in my locker..." I began, and Seymour nodded.

"Matches the description. But, that's impossible in my opinion. I mean, is it normal for a winter spirit to write a letter for someone who doesn't even remember them? If she's not the so-called winter spirit, why'd she be outside in a blizzard? And from what you said, I can say she's not one of those strong girls, and plus, since you can tell she's slim, she's probably not wearing much, just enough to cover all of her body." Seymour said, and I stared at him.

"What? Something wrong?" he said. I shook my head slowly. "It's just that... You rarely ever talk, and now you're speaking around one paragraph?" I said, and he narrowed his eyes at me. "What I'm trying to say is, are you sure you're not hallucinating or something? About the girl?" Seymour said. "Well, it all seemed pretty real to me." I said, shrugging.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: It pains me to say this but... We've lost another 2 subscribers.
Jack: What? But-
Me: I just checked it. 21 subscribers. Well, at least it's still above 20.
Jack: Well... That's disappointing. Right after I met the Snow Fairy too.
Me: Hopefully I'll get more subscribers. Haha.
Jack: The laugh seems empty.
Me: It is.
Jack: -sighs-
Me: What?
Jack: I really wanna see her again...
Me: You will. Well, at least I still have something to feel happy about.
Jack: -narrows eyes- Tell me.
Me: Nuh-uh. -shakes head-
Jack: -inches closer- Tell. Me.
Me: -doesn't move an inch- You can't intimidate me, Jack. First, I'm your creator. Second, I'm kinda used to guys.
Jack: -pouts- Just tell me, 'kay?
Me: Fine. I... Uh... I don't feel like saying this...
Jack: Come on! Just tell me!
Seymour: I don't think she'd tell you if you keep that attitude.
Me: Seymour~ -hugs Seymour-
Seymour: What the-?
Jack: Well, seems like Seymour's got a fangirl too, huh. -smirks-
Me: Hey, I just wanna hug my character, got a problem with that?
Jack: -raises hands in defeat- Fine, fine...
Seymour: Hey, I really wanna know what happened to make you happy, though.
Me: Fine. I'll give you a clue. Sand.
Jack: Uh...?
Seymour: -thinks- Sand, huh? When you said "Sand", I immediately thought of the beach, but since it's been ages since you last went to the beach, I think it's safe to cross that out of the possibilities of what happened. Next, I think of Sandman. And, speaking of Sandman, I remember Sandman from Rise of the Guardians and your friend who likes Sandman. Well, there's more than one of your friend who likes Sandman, but I'm guessing that it's-
Me: Okay, that's enough. -puts hand over Seymour's mouth- Good job figuring that out, Seymour. -smiles-
Jack: Figure what out?
Me: Oh yeah, speaking of which, tomorrow is one of my best friends' birthday! I said happy birthday to him earlier today, well, we won't meet tomorrow, so I said it today.
Jack: What does this have to do with anything?
Me: Well, nothing, actually. I just say what cross my mind. And, speaking of which... My hair has become even more like Pitch. The so-called bangs are now standing upright, like Pitch's hair. In fact, all of my hair were kinda spiked up.
-le random Jackson Overland Frost pops out-
JOF: Hmm... -looks around- -spots writer- AH!! PITCH!!
Me: I TOLD YOU I'M NOT PITCH!! AND IGNORE THE HAIR!!
JOF: YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR FREAKING OUT!! I MEAN, YOU LOOK JUST LIKE HIM!!
Me: WHAT PART OF ME LOOKS LIKE PITCH, HUH? HIS SKIN'S GREY! MINE'S LIGHT-TAN! HIS EYES ARE YELLOW! MINE'S BLACK! I WEAR GLASSES! HE DOESN'T! HE'S EVIL! I'M PART-EVIL!
JOF: HAH! PART-EVIL! I KNEW IT!
Me: SO WHAT?
Jack: Uh... Guys...
Seymour: Jack, don't. You're gonna get yourself caught up in the fight that's about to begin in 3... 2...
JOF: STILL EVIL!!
Seymour: 1...
Me: -flips a table- BRING IT ON, FROST!!
Jack: Eh... I thought she loves Jack Frost?
Seymour: -shrugs- Who knows what she's thinking. -dodges a flying knife from writer-
Jack: AHH!! -ducks down- -knife hits a wall- That could've been my head!
Seymour: I think we need to stop them somehow...
Jack: I know how. End this right now. Well, see ya guys sometime.