Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Judgement of the Cold

Theme song: None

"Shouldn't we be going back now, Bethany?" Taylor asked as Bethany lit up her cigarette. "What for? It's not like the school cared what we do when we skip classes." Bethany replied. "Yeah, but the snow started to fall earlier than the previous years... I think-" Taylor said but Bethany cut in, "How many times do I have to tell you Jack Frost isn't real?!" Right then, the snow started falling even more than before. "Beth!" Taylor exclaimed, but Beth looked away, not caring. Taylor looked at the other girls and shrugged as they look at her, fear in their eyes.

After a long while of silence, the girls heard footsteps approaching. Bethany stood up and looked at the direction the footsteps are coming. Then they all saw a figure wearing a dark-colored hooded cape. He was looking down on a notebook, and he read out loud, "Bethany Clarence. Bringing knives to school. Hurting fellow students. Smoking in school area. Destroying school property. Theft. Bullying. Insolence against teachers. Punishment," he stopped walking and glanced up at Bethany slightly, "8 months of ice imprisonment." His eyes glowed a piercing blue and Bethany's body froze. Literally. The other girls screamed as Bethany's rigid body hit the ground, they tried to run, but then the person under the cloak looked up from the notebook completely and said, "Running away from judgement. Punishment," he swiped two fingers, slicing through the air, "Death." Shards of ice flew towards the girls, stabbing and slashing them, and their bodies fell to the floor. The person pulled the hood back, revealing white hair. Jack then sighed. "You shouldn't run from the Judgement of the Cold." he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's very short. Well... Anyways, thanks for the comments ^^