Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Friends?

Theme song: Kimi Ga Iru Kara by Shimokawa Mikuni (Fairy Tail Ending 4)

The rest of the day went by quite uneventful. When Tyler and Seymour asked if I want to go skiing with them, I told them I think I caught a cold so I could stay in. Honestly, I don't really feel like doing anything. So, after dinner, I went straight to my room.

I laid still on my bed, staring at the ceiling for god knows how long already. I glanced at the clock. 11.56 p.m. I huffed and turned back to the ceiling, thinking back about what James told me about the Snow Fairy. Well... Kinda hard to believe, but aren't all myths like that? I closed my eyes and subconsciously started humming the song James sung.

Then, I don't know if it's just me, but I think I heard the sound of flute playing the same song. I opened my eyes and slowly lowered the volume of my voice before stopping completely. Sure enough, someone's playing the song on a flute, but who? I slowly sat up.

"As the night reaches its peak
The faint sound of a melody was heard
The enchanting tune could be heard miles away"

As the night reaches its peak... Midnight? I glanced at the clock again. 12 a.m. I slowly sat up, looking out the window.

"Close your eyes, and let your feet take you to the source
Soon, you will find yourself in the white desert of snow
On the flawless white snow, a girl will be standing, the enchanted flutist"

Should I? I got off the bed and put on my blue hoodie before walking out. The sound oddly seems to be coming from everywhere... I slowly closed my eyes and started walking towards where I think the source is. I opened my eyes after a while and saw the Snow Fairy, again.

"Hair and eyes, dark as night
Her skin is flawless like the snow around her
She is the most beautiful being you have ever seen"

The Snow Fairy noticed me and looked at me, her dark eyes expressing her surprise. We looked at each other, millions of thoughts crossing my mind, then the next line of the song rang in my mind.

"Keep your bad thoughts away, and she will play for you and lead you home
But if bad thoughts invade your mind, she can read them and take your soul
Leaving your body to freeze"

Bad thoughts? What exactly does bad thoughts mean? I mean, the song could've been more specific... "I can see you have questions." the Snow Fairy said suddenly. I raised my eyebrows at her. "How-?" I began, and she cut me off, "I can see people's souls. Yours seem troubled. Can I help you?" I ran my fingers through my hair and muttered, "Actually, you might be able to help me..."

"Oh? How?" she asked. "Honestly, I don't know. It's just that..." I began, but stopped in mid sentence as I don't know what to say. "What do you want to know?" she asked again. I looked at her and said slowly, "Well, I don't know, really. Wait, wait a sec..." She raised her eyebrows.

"You said that I look like someone you used to know... Is it your friend?" I asked. She looked down and nodded. "Who's that?" I asked again. I could see the corners of her lips raise. "You won't believe me if I tell you." she said. "Come on, I'm standing before the Snow Fairy, I don't think anything could surprise me right now." I said.

She looked up and stared into my eyes. "Jack Frost." she said. I raised my eyebrows. "Jack Frost? As in, Jack Frost? Winter spirit? He's real too?" I asked. She looked at the ground again. "Used to. He sacrificed himself for me." she said, barely audible, but I heard her. "Wow, I'm... I'm sorry." I said. She chuckled.

"Well, at least he left some great memories for me." she said, now looking up at the sky. I looked at her. "Hey, don't put on that sad face." she said, turning to me. "Ah, sorry." I said, smiling. Then I looked at the ground. "Hey, Snow Fairy..." I began, eyes still fixed on the ground.

"Yeah?" she replied. "Have you gotten other friends since then?" I asked, not sure if it's appropriate to ask things like this. A chuckle came from her. "Actually, no." she said. I could sense a tint of sadness in her voice. "Well... If you want... I can be your friend..." I said, rather bluntly, running my fingers through my hair. Silence.

"Wow." she said in the end. I looked up. "'Wow'?" I repeated. "It oddly feels like a deja vu somewhat..." she said, looking down. "Oh. Well... So, what do you think?" I said again. She looked at me and smiled. "Sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Hey guys! I was gonna post this 2 days ago, but I was too busy copying songs from Fair D' Lair to finish typing, haha. So... Here it is!
Jack: Sure took you a while.
Me: Hehe. Oh yeah, for some reason, I felt like telling you guys this... 2 days ago, also the day I was supposed to post this, during computer lab, my friend Sandman (Remember the one who lent me Rise of the Guardians? That's him.) called my other friend using MY name and called me using HER name, then started calling some others with my name, then I looked him and was like, WTF? Fair D' Lair, who always sit in front of me during lab, looked at me and was like, Please don't say that out loud. I looked at him and said, "Fine. What the FLIP?" Fair was like, Flip? Well, I was just using the first 4 letter word beginning with F that I could think of, so yeah.
Emily: That's a rather long story, Writer-san...
Jack: Wha- The Snow Fairy's here too?
Me: Yep~
Emily: Hi again, Jack ^^
Jack: Uh, hi...
Me: Okay, I'm not allowing awkward silences to occur! SO START TALKING!!
Jack: What do we talk about?
Emily: It's been ages since I last talked to him, so I dunno what to say...
Jack: Yeah- Wait, I've never met you before.
Emily: Ah, sorry, I keep forgetting you're not him...
Me: -whispers to self- She's a natural at acting...
Jack: I'm sorry...
Emily: -smiles- Don't be, Jack
Jack: Wait, that somewhat feels familiar...
Me: I think I might get some help now... -snaps fingers-
-le random Jackson Overland Frost appears-
JOF: -looks around- -spots Emily- Ah, hello. Snow Fairy, right?
Emily: -smiles- You're right.
Jack: -glares at JOF-
JOF: -looks at Jack- What?
Jack: You're not flirting with her, are you?
JOF: Flirt? I'm Jack Frost, I don't flirt. Well, I don't need to flirt to get girls.
Jack: -deepens glare- Wait, Jack Frost? I thought-
Me: They're not the same person, Jack.
Emily: True.
JOF: -yawns- This is getting boring...
Me: ... -snaps fingers-
-le random Blaise pops out-
Blaise: -looks at hands- I'm free!
Me: Not for long, Blaise. I just decided to release you for a moment before sealing you away again because I'm bored.
Blaise: I won't let you seal me again! -runs-
Me: Damn, he's an idiot. Natsu!
-le random Natsu pops out-
Natsu: Nani?
Me: Chase him! -points to Blaise-
Natsu: Why should I?
Me: BECAUSE I'M ERZA'S DISCIPLE! NOW GO BEFORE I CALL HER HERE AND HAVE HER KICK YOUR BUTT!!
Natsu: Aye sir! -runs after Blaise- Come back, you bastard!
Blaise: AH! It's the flame eating dude! -runs faster-
Me: Natsu, use your fire for a boost!
Natsu: AYE SIR!! -shoots fire from hands- -boosts forward-
JOF: -whistles- That's some hot fire...
Jack, Emily: -nods-
Natsu: -grabs Blaise's collar- Gotcha!
Blaise: AH!! LET GO!! -shoots fire at Natsu-
Natsu: -eats fire- Thanks, stranger. -drags Blaise towards Writer- Here.
Me: Good job, Natsu! Have some fire. -creates bonfire out of thin air-
Natsu: -starts eating-
Me: Now, for you... -smiles innocently to Blaise- Farewell, Heat Miser. -seals Blaise-
Emily: -applauds-
Me: Okay, that's enough for now, hope you like it, oh yeah, I'VE GOTTEN A NEW SUBSCRIBER!! NOW I HAVE 24 SUBSCRIBERS!! AWESOME!! Well, see ya guys.