Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Emily's Dream

Theme song: Kiss the Rain by Yiruma (I know I used this before, but whatever)

"1... 2..."
I looked around for a place to hide while Esther kept counting. Then I saw the woods and decided to hide in there. I giggled as I ran in, deeper and deeper into the woods. "No one will ever find me in here," I thought as I hid behind some bushes. I waited and waited. It was getting dark. The snow had started falling. I decided to get out of hiding and find Esther, but then I realized I'm lost. I started to panic and ran around frantically, only to get deeper into the forest. I started crying. What could a 5-year-old do in situations like this? The snow had started to fall heavier than before. Then I saw a white-haired boy approaching. He must be in his early teen age, judging by his appearance. He saw me and walked to me. "What's wrong, little girl? Are you lost?" I nodded. He smiled and said, "I'll get you out of here."

Then the alarm clock rang. I groaned and slapped my hand on it, stopping its ring. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. I forgot what happened next... I climbed out of bed and headed off to shower.

I don't see Jack around much, I wonder why. I wanted to tell someone about him, but I hardly had any friends and my parents are always working. Oh yeah, I have Nina. My parents hired her to take care of me. She doesn't talk much, but she's nice. I headed downstairs and called out, "Nina!" She walked out from the kitchen and asked, "Yes?" I walked to the sofa and said, "Can I talk about something?" She smiled and sat next to me. "What is it?" she asked, and I said, "Well... Remember when I got lost in the woods when I was 5?" She nodded and said, "When you played hide-and-seek with Esther? Of course." "Well, remember me saying about a white-haired kid?" I asked, she nodded and I continued, "He's back. And what's weird is, he hasn't changed at all, and it's been 7 years." Nina thought for a while and said, "Well, that's weird. I'd like to meet him sometimes. He sounds interesting. What's his name?" "Jack Frost." I replied, and I don't know if it's just my imagination, but I think Nina's face went pale. "Jack Frost?" she repeated, and I nodded. She bit her lip and said, "You said he saved you? 7 years ago? Also a few days ago?" I nodded again. She frowned and said, "That's weird..." "Why?"

"Well, there's a story about a white-haired boy named Jack Frost around this area, that he brings cold air to his surrounding and makes snow fall, and, if he want, freeze things and people, mostly people who commited sins. But I thought it's just a myth or something, I didn't know it's real. Some people think he's dangerous, some people think he's not dangerous as long as you don't provoke him, some don't believe he existed, there's a lot of people with different ideas about him. I didn't think he's real, since he never showed himself. But now I'm starting to doubt myself..." she explained, and she stopped to think. I thought too. So, is he real?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, please... Also, thanks KillJoySinner for the comments!!
BTW, this is my version of Jack Frost, okay?