Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

The Snow Miser

Theme song: Share the World by Tohoshinki (One Piece Opening 11)

"Jack?"
We both turned to look at the person speaking. There, a guy around 17 stood, he looked quite similar to Jack, except he's taller, and slightly more muscular, but he still had the childish gleam in his eyes. He's wearing a jacket with fur at the edges of the hoods and sleeves. "Didn't expect to see you out in public..." he said again, approaching us. I looked at Jack questioningly, and he introduced him, "Emily, Blair, the Snow Miser, Blair, Emily." Blair smiled at me, well, kinda flirtatiously, but then Jack snapped at him, "Stop flirting with her, Blair." Blair looked at him weirdly then started laughing his ass off. Jack then looked down hiding his face again, embarassed. I couldn't help chuckling a little, while blushing slightly, of course. "I didn't know you'd get jealous that easily, Jack!" Blair said in between his laughter, clutching his stomach. Then something Jack said clicked in my mind. "Snow Miser?" I asked, and Jack, seemingly relieved with the change of subject, said, "Yeah, Snow Miser, we have similar powers with only slight differences, and he got the powers far before I did."

Blair, who was still laughing, finally stopped his uncontrollable laugh after a while and said, "Yeah, I'm Blair, the Snow Miser. Nice to meet you." and offered his hand. I shook his hand, Jack staring at us the whole time, then Jack cleared his throat before finally saying, "So, what brings you here, Blair?" "Nothing in particular. I was bored so I decided to take a walk." Blair said with a shrug, then he continued, "What about you? Why are you here, with this lady here? Now that I think about it, how'd you meet in the first place, since barely anyone believes in Jack?" I thought about it. "Actually, I'm not sure, since I didn't know Jack exists in the first place..." I said, turning to Jack. "Well, I helped you once, maybe you subconciously started to believe in me without knowing it." he said with a shrug. "I see... Well, Jack, are you thinking about dating her?" Blair ask, wiggling his eyebrows at Jack, who immediately hid his face again. Blair started laughing again as I smiled in amusement. These guys are interesting... I wish I get to spend more time with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah... I ended up putting Snow Miser in the story... FYI, he's like an older version of Jack, except he dresses in a different fashion.

And, I realized, I've never put detail description on my characters. Haha. So, imagine them however you like, as long as Emily have long, black hair with black eyes, and wears scarfs and trenchcoats while Jack has white hair. As for Snow Miser... Grey hair and eyes.

I'm also thinking of making this little space a Q&A corner, so if you have any questions, comment on the story or message me ^^