Status: Ahh! First posted fic c: Enjoy~

It's Nothing Personal

Don't lie to yourself.

~Alex’s P.O.V~

Why the hell wont people just stop fucking calling me!? I just want to be left alone. I hate it, I hate them, I hate fucking everything. Finally, after missing 13 calls from Zack, I picked up. “Hello? What do you want Zack, we don’t even have rehearsal or anything today!!!”. “Alex, why the hell haven’t you been picking up? You’ve been worrying Rian and I sick, you and Jack both.” Zack said. The second he said Jack, I could feel a painful ache start to form in my chest. I finally responded to Zack- “I’m sorry Zack, and tell Rian I’m sorry to. I’ve just had a really rough couple of days and I haven’t been paying attention to my phone. Jack can kiss my ass for all I care. Only call again if it’s important, I want to be left alone. Bye.” then I hung up. I hope they weren’t mad, but yet I really didn’t care if they were or not. Obviously if Jack had been worrying them, he hadn’t been answering his phone. Maybe he was depressed about this whole situation to? I didn’t want him to be sad, but I’m glad he wasn’t okay. I don’t want him to be okay, I want him to be with ME. He is not straight and I know it. No matter how much he tells himself that, it’s always going to be a lie. A big, fucking lie.