Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

Chapter 17~Confessions Part 1

~Dylan~
This is awkward... really awkward. Well, anyway...

"Hey Dylan."

Jorel's voice sprung me from my thoughts. "Yeah?"

"Why didn't you call me and tell me to help you beat up Fucker?"

"I wanted the glory to myself."

"Bastard. We could have beat the living shit outta him together."

"It'd be better if only one of us goes to jail so the other one can beat the living shit outta him again."

"Okay, fair enough." He still didn't look happy.

"Do you need a hug? I think you need a hug."

"Fine, hug me." I bear-hugged him.

"Do you feel better?" I asked, curious.

"Yes," He lied.

"No, you don't. What can I do to make you feel better?"

"Change my past."

"Wish I could bro, wish I could."

"Let's just sleep-"

CRACK!

"Stupid-ass thunder." I said, agitated.

"And it's Christmas Eve."

"Really fucked up. We haven't had weather like this since forever."

"Yeah, it's fucking annoying." Jay responded.

"I wish it would snow." I said, even surprising myself.

"Why?" Jay asked, shock filling his voice.

"Jay, do you remember the first time you saw snow? How did you feel?"

"Yeah," he laughed. "I remember. We went on a field trip to North California as soon as we turned 18 and got out of high school. It was so fun. I remember Charlie running out in the snow stark naked because of a dare. His dick shriveled up!" We burst out in laughter.

"Speaking of dicks..." he continued. "How did it feel when you beat up Fucker?"

"It felt wonderful. I even gave him a peep talk during the fight."

He laughed a short burst. "Fuck. I had no idea you were so inspirational." He waved his hands in the air to make a fake rainbow.

"I know, right? I even surprise myself sometimes."

"You surprise everyone, Dylan."

"That's because I'm fucking awesome, bro!" We burst in a quite laughter, but it died down as more hail pounded on th windows. I was actually afraid the hail was gonna break the windows. We were silent for awhile, until Jay broke the silence.

"Thank you."

I looked at him, perplexed. "For what?"

"Taking care of Fucker. I would have done it, but I was to depressed to. And to lazy. So thank you. A lot." Jay looked at me, and smiled. I gave him a face. "What? I'm just being honest. Geez."

"I know. That's weird for you. But you're welcome. I'd do that any day for you."

"Thanks."

"No prob." I stole a sideway glance at Jay, and saw that he was drinking Coca-Cola. I didn't blame him. We did get pretty plastered last night. I still had a headache, being made worse by the stupid thunder. But then I noticed something else: he had smooth cheeks. He shaved recently. He has brown eyes, and darker hair, but I was sure his hair was naturally black. I heard him take a gulp of his Coke, and I saw his Adam's apple move.

A thought occurred to me. I've been thinking about it ever since Jordan and George got together as fuck buddies. I never really actually thought about doing it with a guy during my relationship with Nikki(insert pain here), but when I was alone, the thought popped into my mind, but I never pushed it away. It actually entertained me. But now that the opportunity presented itself, it wasn't as entertaining.

But I decided to dive in anyway.

"Hey Jay-"

CRACK-CRACK-CRACK!

"FUCK YOU, THUNDER!" I started. I got on one knee to look out the window, and gave the ink black sky a stare. "YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK! YOU CAN'T GET ME AND JAY BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST GOD'S FARTS!"

Jay burst out in laughter. "Dude!" He fell over on the couch, giving me a view of his ass, and some of his red-n-black plaid boxers. Which I grabbed and I gave him a wedgie. A big one.

"Ow! Fuck! Burn!" He stood up to pull the boxers out of his ass crack, and when he did, I slapped his ass.

"Dude," Jay started. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Bored."

"Go be bored to the thunder and hail."

"No." It was now or never. "Jay, I need to ask you something. No, I need to tell you something."

"Make up your mind." Jay sat back down, looking at me, then took take a sip of his Coke, the looked at me again.

"Jay, I'm being serious."

"Holy shit, Funny Man being serious? Where's my camera?" Jay looked around for a camera we both knew he didn't have.

"Stop it, Jorel, I'm being really serious."

He looked at me, thoughtful. "Okay. Say whatever you need to say. If you're being serious, then I'll listen." He grabbed his Coke, and he took a swig of the bottle.

"Jay, I, uh... I'm thinking about going gay."
♠ ♠ ♠
WHAT?!