Love on Christmas

A BAD BAD woman or one hurt girl

(This me talking)
Ok are you done guessing yet no whoa ok here we go and the question will be answer with that
hint. ( Back to the story)
"House phones rings at the kaulitz's house. Britt: tom something bad happen,Tom: what is it,Britt: Rose is hurt,Tom: what do you mean! ( Me again) Wait ok yes hes mad but at who oh and sorry read on. (Back to the story) Britt: Rose is in the hospital, Tom: why, Britt: she got in to a car actsond, Tom: oh my god noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. (Me again) yeah i know long no so what hes mad but at who you say. ( Back to the story) Tom: who was in the other car,Britt: I don't know, Tom: oh well bye Britt,Britt: I'm going to the hospital,Tom: ok when,Britt:NOW!,Tom: ok bye. (Me again) ok so what now you ask well read on. (Back to the story) So rose is not going to die, yes Ms. Cox,good,Doctor,yes, Rose is awake,what, yes sir, one min,ok,Brittney,Tom, is Rose dead,no,ok,she wake,really,yes,so who does Rose want to see,Britt,cool,ok,oh my poor sister,hi Britt,you ok,no I am still scared, I bet, how are you,I'm fine,ok, is Tom here, yes why,um just asking,ok,do you want see him,ok,ok bye sis,bye,ok, what, she want to see you,yeah,ok,Rose,Tom,my angle, you look sad, I am, oh tomibear well your looking ok,thanks you, your welcome. (Me again) Ok so Rose is looking bad why no clue ok here the question. (Back to the story) Heart did you so this to Rose?
♠ ♠ ♠
First question is: Heart is mad as hell. Two: Will Rose be fine before the Christmas party? Three: WHY IN THE WORLD AREN'T BRITT AND ALEX MARRIED YET?! The question will be answer soon and chill people they will soon ok. Dakota Rose Cox out. Wait and here a hit for one of the question: she need to die. She peachy am I right on no. Whatever bye. (I'll be stopping in the next chapter look for me again things)