Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Later..

We got done taking a shower and went to bed and cuddled with eachother. "Gerard," I say,"can we go get my mom?" He looked at me shocked. I gave him a weird look. "Frank, I'm not gonna risk us with your father." I look at him surprised. "You promised me," I whined. He nodded his head and I became aggravated. I got off the bed and limped to my clothes. "Frank, what the hell are you doing?" He asked me angrily. "Going home!" I screeched at him. "No, Frank are you crazy!?" He shouts at me, but I don't care. If my mom is safe that's all that matters.

As soon as I got done getting dressed, I walked to the door. Gerard ran after me and grabbed my arm. I tried to push him off, but I started crying. He won't let, he wants me safe, he's just helping me I thought. No, he's not helping your mom. I become angry with my thoughts, I scream out "Shut Up." Gerard, looked at me scared. I apologized and told him to let go of my arm or ill never come back, I threatened him. I felt bad, but my mother was my priority. Gerard started crying, but I didn't care. I want my mother safe. I begged him to come with me. He was scared I was going to get hurt, but gave in when I said he could protect me. He sighed and grabbed his keys. We walked out and ran to his Camaro. We drove fast to my house.

It all happened so fast, I couldn't let it generate through my head. We barged in the house and saw my dad crying on the couch. I tried to process why he was crying. I ran to my dad and pulled on his shirt asking for my mom. He looked at me with teary eyes. He pulled me towards him and apologized a million times. I didn't know why. Gerard panicked when he saw my dad pulled me. I told him not to come. He realized he was crying. I held my dad and cried. I caressed my dads hair and shushed him. He was trying to talk and kept saying sorry. I told him its okay. He was saying it wasn't okay. I questioned him and he looked at me prolonging saying anything.

I screamed at him and went crazy when he said it. I keep hearing it in my head and cry everytime. "I beat your mother...to....to...death," he sobbed at me. I slapped him and beat him. Gerard stood there watching everything go down. I screamed at him and made him tell me where she was. He said upstairs. I bolted and ran into my parents bedroom. I hear myself screaming, I look at her limp body. It's laying tjere, her face beaten and bruised. Flesh unriped, skin swollen, fresh blood, now dried. I screamed and ran into the corner and screamed and cursed. "I FUCKING HATE YOU. I FUCKING HATE YOU, FUCK YOU DAD, I HATE YOU!!"

-Gerard-
I stand here in shock, hating myself. I can't stand Frank's screaming, I feel bad for him. His anger and sadness are raging. He let loose, showed his emotions. I silently cry to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry didn't update sooner. I will pay you guys back with three new chapters tonight or tomorrow. :D I'm sorry.
-Zee