Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Kiss of your lips

We stood there kissing eachother. I held on to him and he rubbed his hands on my back. He let go of me and smiled. He walked back into the bedroom. I stood there confused and followed him. He went to go lock his door and he turned around and looked at me. I smiled and stayed standing. He walked towards me and I became nervous now, at first I was ready and so I did the deed of kissing him. Now, I'm shy, I don't get it. he grabbed me by my waist and picked me up. I giggled wondering what he was going to do. He set me on the bed and climbed on me. I giggled more, getting shyer by the second. He started kissing my neck and my chest. I shivered from his touch. I feel him smiling against my skin, this made me smile. He started rubbing my chest and caressed his tongue against it. I shivered and giggled. Therefore I'm ticklish. Which sucks. He laughs and kept kissing me. He then took off his jacket and shirt. I see his body and gasp at his muscles. I blush and help him take his pants off. He then stood before me...naked. I smile at him and how bold he is. I look down and see I'm excited and my boxers werent even off! He noticed my excitement and licked his lips. I feel myself turning red. He rubs his hands up my thighs and I flinch. He laughs and whispers in my ear, "I'll take it easy." I sigh to myself and grin. I stood up with my chest against his. He grabs the hem of my boxers and slowly pulls them down. I stand there looking straight ahead, more nervous that I'm fucking shaking. "Your perfect," he assures me. He comes back up and kisses me. He pushes me to the bed and climbs on me again. I kiss him back and shove my tongue in his mouth. I run my tongue at the roof of his mouth. He grabs my tongue with his lips and starts sucking on it. I run grab his sides and moan. He's grinding his bottom half into me. He's getting very excited. He starts kissing my chest and goes lower. I wait and expect what I'm begging for. He runs my thighs and smiles at me. I begin to get very nervous. He waits for my permission and smiles. I lay back down and feels his lips on me. He teases me and I moan. He runs his tongue all over me. I grab onto the blankets and squeeze. He then puts his entire mouth over me and bobs his head. I moan his name and beg for more. He goes faster and loves my reactions. He feels the need to use his hand. He takes me all in. I moan and grab his hair and pushes him towards my dick harshly. He still goes and enjoys it. I moan loudly and shake. He continues and grabs my thighs. I feel like I'm going to explode. "G-G-Gerard!" I struggle to say. "I'm going to...come!" He continues and waits for it. I shake and moan his name louder and louder. Finally, he let go of me and I exploded onto the floor. He smiles and I feel exhausted. He climbs back on me and kisses me. "You deserved it," he whispers. "I won't make you do it to me," he says,"I'll give you time." I smile an kiss him, I love how he knows how I feel. He rubs my chest and watches me breathe. "I want to take a shower," I say randomly. He giggles and says I could. I get up and he smacks my ass out of nowhere. I giggle and walk to the shower. I let the hot water shower on me. In minutes Gerard walks in there with me. He washes me and rubs the soap all over. I giggle and do the same for him. I will never forget this.

-Gerard-
I rub his body and clean him. He is the best kisser ever. I love his reactions and how I seduced him. He was so nervous and it was cute. I love being dominant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dude this took me two hours, I feel awkward writin it. O_O
And thank u subscribers and readers! Your the best killjoys ever! Your the filling to my pop tarts ^_^