Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Lacerate

"FUCK YOU DAD!" I couldn't take it any longer. I sat there staring at my moms body. Gerard walked in and gasped. He looked at me apologetically. I turned away and cried into my knees. I felt arms wrapped around me. They were rubbing my back and trying to wipe my tears away. I cried into his chest. My dad walked in, I glared at him. He started crying. I pushed Gerard off of me and tackled my dad. He gasped and grabbed onto my sweater. I aimed for his face. I seen my father became angry and grabbed my wrists. He started punching me back. Gerard reacted to this and grabbed me to get off of my dad. My dad got up and charged at both of us. I went limp and cried into the floor. My dad and Gerard fought. I hear screaming, groans, and cursing. I couldn't take it. I pushed both of then from the doorway and limped downstairs. I tried running to the creek, but I managed to make it.

I finally made it to the creek. I collapsed and cried there for hours. I just sat there sniffinng and wiping my tears away. I was freezing from the breeze. I rub my arms for warmth. I stare into the creek. I stare at it and see a...a...a face. I keep looking at it. The face forms a little more clearly. I see it because of the moonlight. I stare at it and realize its my mom. I start tearing up, but she nods her head no. She looks so happy. It makes me happy. She smiling and I manage to smile back with my tears. I feel she's telling me its okay, she's okay. I smile and laugh when she scrunched her face. That always makes me smile. Then she just rippled away. With a slight breeze. I start to cry again, but happy tears for my mom. I stare at the sky and hear rolling thunder. I still sit there not giving a care in the world if I'm soaked. I sat there and stayed silent. I felt a raindrop on my cheek. I looked up and saw dark clouds forming. I smile staring at the sky and letting the rain on me. I wish I could be rain. Make new starts, help things grow. Bloom within itself. Flaunt its beauty. Something my mother had. He just sat there getting soaked, hear the thunder and watch the lightning. He felt guilty not caring about Gerard or his father. He sat there in the rain, smiling at the sky.

-Gerard-
I stood and and fought his dad. We threw punches and smashing each other into the wall. I pushed him off of me and ran downstairs and go outside. Frank took off and I knew exactly where he went, I ran straight to the creek.
♠ ♠ ♠
This hit me hard when I wrote this. My thoughts of how rain means to me. ^_^
-Zee