Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Rain

I heard footsteps and looked around, even through the thunder storm I hear things. I see Gerard emerge from the trees. I stare at him and smile. My smile faded when I see the marks on him. He noticed and said he was okay. He sat next to me, held me, but I didn't cry. I told him what I saw in the creek and he said he was glad my mom is happy. That's how it was we sat there holding eachother. We were soaked, I didnt care. Gerard insisted to leave, but I didn't want to. He accepted and stayed with me. We sat there in silence and Gerard giving me a few kisses here and there. I suddenly just felt like singing. I looked at Gerard and smiled, he smiled back, the rain had stopped though.

"Forever mine,
Never apart,
Together we grow,
Make a new start,
Help eachother,
Through anger and sadness,
Forever we live,
With eacothers heart,
We may suffer,
Through pain and misery,
But we always make it,
Ready to battle everything," I sang to him.

I see tears coming out and I wipe them. "My mom sang that to me everytime I was afraid," I explained to him. He cried and I finally see his weakness. I love him, love him for being so strong, for being there, even when I was an asshole. I love him. I didn't need to say it, he knew. We sat there holding and smiling at eachother. Gerard finally kissed me, passionate kiss. I loved it, he left my lips to soon. I wanted more, more of him, everything. He understood and kissed me longer. His soft lips press against mine. We departed and he stared into my eyes. He nuzzled into my neck and started sucking on it. I grasped his hair and stroked it. "What should we do about my father?" I ask him. He shrugged and continues with my neck. Something told me I had to go back. I waited when Gerard was done. I told him we needed to go back and he agreed. We took eachothers hand and (I limped) walked back to my house. As soon as we got there, we walked into the house, I broke down in tears and screamed.
-Gerard-
I couldn't believe my fucking eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if that's a song or poem but Frank sang it and made it up along the way. I love it though!! It shows my love for Frerard :D
And wait till you read what they saw!!
-Zee