Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

*** You

I stood there staring at my dads head blown off. That fucking piece of shit blew his brains out. I screamed and cried, Gerard trying to hold me up. I couldn't take it, both of my parents...dead. Gerard held me and picked me up, he took me to his car and we drove away. I cried nonstop and finally fell asleep.

-Time Lapse-
I woke up, I felt like shit. I had been crying all night and felt crusties around my eyes. I opened my eyes wider and sat up. Where was I ? I looked around and it looked like a hotel room. The bed, close to the door, air conditioner under the window, yup, hotel room. Then, I looked for Gerard. I put my ear against the bathroom and heard ruffling noises, he's in there. I went to sit on the bed when I realized I was in different clothes. I was wearing my Blink-182 shirt and dickies with my converse. I stood up and looked out the window. I see parked cars and a McDonald's across the street, ugh. Where the fuck are we? I suddenly felt hands around my waist and I flinched. It was Gerard. "I'm sorry," he said. I said it was fine and leaned into his chest. I shivered because I was cold. Gerard hugged me tighter. He then let go to get me my Misfits hoodie. He gave it to me and I gave him a soft kiss. He smiled and watched me put it on. I felt better. "Gerard, where are we?" I ask. He just smiled. "I honestly don't even know," he replied. Not the answer I was expecting. "I just wanted you to get away from there." I looked at him and smiled about the fact he knows I'm in pain. I went over and sat in his lap. He cradled me like a baby and kissed my head. I closed my eyes feeling safe with him. He rubbed my arm and rocked me back and forth. He then played back and had me on top of him. I finally fell asleep on his chest.

-More Time Lapse-
I woke up and it was dark, I still lay on Gerards chest. He's sound asleep, he's so cute. I gently got off of him and he turned over mumbling my name. I giggled and pulled a blanket over him. I hear my stomach growl. I need to eat and Gerard. I check in my wallet and all I had was $28 bucks. I shrugged and grabbed my phone and walked out. Shit! I forgot the key, oh well, Gerard will wake up to my pounding. I walk down the stairs and into the street. First off this was a bad ide, I can't even fight for myself as it is. Also, these guys are smirking at me deadly. I walk fast going towards the liquor store. "Hey!!!" I hear someone call out. I kept walking faster and faster. Then I hear running. I turn around and see four men behind me. I yelped and they grabbed me. I tried to yell, but they covered my mouth. I tried to fight them off, but its useless these guys are huge and muscular. I'm a short fuck. They chuckle evily and I panic. They take to this garage building and throw me in the middle of the room where the only light is shining. I hug my knees and breathe heavily. Theg surround me and laugh at me. I want to cry but I don't. "Hey cutie," I hear one of them say. I gulp and hug my knees tighter. I see a man step out of the circle and walk towards me. I back up frightened. He laughs and lunges for my legs and pulls me by them. I scream and try to back away but he's way to strong and they're all laughing at me. He then sits on top of me knocking out my breath. He's way to fucking heavy. I struggle to breath. He laughs at me struggling to breathe and knowing he's heavy. They all look at me and laugh like maniacs. I start to cry. He gets off of me and I cough. I feel all the air rush back in. Then I see a tall lanky skinny, but is in good shape, walk up to me. He then kneels down and pulls on my legs. What's with them with my legs? He pulls me closer to him and I kick. He got pissed and twisted my ankle. I screeched in writhing pain. I want my Gerard. I start crying and they laugh at my weakness. He then grabbed the hem of my pants along with my boxers. I realized what he was doing and I panicked, I don't want this to happen again. He struggled to pull my pants down because I held them up. Someone came up to me and held my arms. I screamed and pleaded and cried, they just laughed at me. Those disgusting fucks. He turned me over and pulled down my pants. "Oh, god yes, fresh meat!" he cried out. I cried as my body was being held down. I waited for it and shut my eyes tight. It's just a dream that will be over soon, I assured myself. He squeezed my ass and smacked it. I cried out and they laugh. I felt him at my entrance and I prayed to god.

-Gerard-
I wake up and rub my eyes. I notice Frank isn't on me anymore and the room is empty. I panicked and ran out of the room almost forgetting my key. I grabbed my sweater also and went down the streets looking for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Frankie!!! I feel bad doing this to him, it will get better soon, I think to myself. Lol seriously I feel bad.

"A part of living your life is to fuck up." - Frank Iero XD
Dude my friend is buying me Conventional Weapons for me as a Christmas present!!! WOOHOO! After its done releasing all songs which will be next year but its worth the wait.
Fav song so far -----> Tomorrows Money! Actually all of them lol
-Zee