Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Never To Late

I woke up and Gerard was gone. I found a note and it says he went to get us food. I wasn't hungry, I was sore and scared. I went in the bathroom and felt hot tears come down. I slid my back against the door and sobbed. "Mooom.." I cried out. I took out my wallet and pulled out my razor, I had this for years, just in case. I pressed the cold metal against my skin, I felt goosebumps crawl my skin. I pressed down and whimpered in pain. I closed my eyes and cried. I pressed down harder, it sank into my flesh, slithered beneath it, seeking my secrets. I got a rush of adrenaline and did over and over again. I took out my anger and stabbed at my arm. Taking it all out. Letting the blood spill my secrets. Letting them dry up and vanish. Harden my feelings I have towards them. I realize I slashed to much and felt dizzy. I scooted next to the bathtub and layed my body next to it. I felt the cold porcelain against my skin. My vision became blurry. I suddenly hear a knock on the door. "Frankie are you in there?" I couldnt answer. "Frankie!" he sounded more frantic. I wouldn't answer, he opened the door and gasped. "Frankie!!! Oh my god! What the fuck!! Dammit Frankie!" He saw my pool of blood and he looked dizzy. "Why Frank?" he started crying as he helped me up. He cleaned up my blood and helped me in the tub. "Jesus Frankie your so out of it," he undressed me and turned on the hot water. I mumbled something I couldn't even understand. He washed the blood off of me and put me in some clean clothes. (Circle Jerks t-shirt, black skinny jeans) He laid me in the bed and cuddled with me. "Frank please don't do this, I love you." I closed my eyes and went to sleep..."Moooom!!"
-Gerard-
I woke up with Frank screaming. I calmed him down and he started shaking and crying. He had a nightmare. I kissed his forehead, he snuggled against my chest. I started crying. Then I heard a knock on the door. I tried not to wake Frank, but that was no use. He woke up and sat up. I told him to lay down, he obeyed. I walked to the door. I was punched in the face and then....blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title inspired by - Three Days Grace XD
Those of you please don't cut, I'm not making fun of anybody so please don't take it offensive. I used to do it myself, I hate when ppl are sad. :(
I motivate you to keep going and NEVER LET THEM TAKE YOU ALIVE! I dedicate a song to you guys :
Hold On - Good Charlotte please listen this song always helps me :)
-Zee