Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Closer

I kissed him hard and he used the same amount of force. He grabbed my waist and push me to sit on top if him. Our lips never departing. I'm in his lap with both my legs on both of his sides. Er started making out in public. We didn't give one single fuck. Gerard shoved his tongue in my mouth and I began to suck on it. He let out a small moan. I smiled and kissed him harshly. He smiled against my lips as our kisses became sloppier. I felt like I was licking his face than kissing it. He rubbed my thighs and I felt his hard on against mine. We finally separated. He picked me up with my legs around him and ran to the car. He put me in the passenger seat and he got in the drivers. I giggled at how anxious he was. He was in a hurry to have sex with me. I laughed at the thought and looked at him. He smiled at me. My smile turned into a smirk. When he seen my face, he already knew I was going to do something. He became excited from what I see. I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned over to his side. "Uh...F-F-Frankie what are youb doing?" He asks me. Aw how cute he stuttered! I put my hand on the buttoning of his pants. His eyes became big as well as his smile. I continued grinning and unbuttoned his pants. He gulped and I felt him getting more and more excited. "Frank you don't have to," he says to me. "Oh? But I want to...badly," I smirked and he embraced what I'm about to do. I shove my hands in his pants and found his perfect set and pulled it out. He yelped and I felt his throbbing erection. "Man up, babe!" I shoved him into my mouth, oh god he tastes good. I hear him moan, "Fuck Frankie!" I smiled and wrapped my tongue around him. "Fuck! I can't drive!" He pulled the car over, luckily we were in a wooded area. I continued sucking and teasing him. "Fuck Frankie Keep Going!!" I love his reactions. He grabbed my hair and try to push me down on him. I grabbed his hand in time and stopped him. I finally deep throated him. He moaned loudly almost ripping my hair out. He jerked his hips up and I gagged a little, but kept pleasing him. I look up at him and his eyes are rolling back. I smile at the fact I'm making him feel this way. "F-F-Frankie I'm ready!" He didn't have to say it. I knew already. He went into my mouth and I gulped it. I continued sucking him. He moaned and screamed so loud."Oh My Fucking God Frank!" I kept deep throating him."Oh Fuck Yes! Frank your so perfect! FRANK! AH!! KEEP GOING!!" he gripped on my hair, but I didn't care. Finally I lifted my head and Gerards face was full of intense pleasure. I kissed him shoving my tongue into his mouth. He was still moaning because I decided to give a handjob now. I kept jacking him off and we became sweaty. I kept stroking his Dick and pulled his shirt off. He kept moaning and screaming my name. I then leaned the chair back so I was on top of him. He gripped my waist and moaned my name a million times. It was music to my ears. I kept my hand going faster and faster. He was gripping my wrist begging for more. I then stopped in the middle of his intense orgasm. "Frank Dont Stop! Please!" He begged. I gripped his dick and smirked. "Beg for it babe!" I smiled evily. "Oh God! Please Frankie! I need this! Please keep going! You can fuck me after do whatever you want please keep going!!!" he begged more. Fair enough. I continued until he came again. "Fuck Frank! You made me do it twice!!" I laughed and kissed him. I shoved him back in his pants so I can take them off. I pulled off his pants along with his boxers. Oh yes he is a beautiful man. He whimpered and tugged at my clothes. I understood and pulled off my shirt and everything else. He became happy and started rubbing my body. I grabbed hisbhands and pulled them over his head. "Ready baby?" I ask. He nodded and I slowly stuck my finger in his entrance. He shut his eyes in pain. "Remember babe, I took it the hard way," I reminded him,"so no bitching!!" He laughed and winced when I stuck another finger. I then took my fingers out and held his thighs over mine. I teased his entrance and he puckered. "Babe..." I warn, he have me a sorry look. I then inserted and he winced. I thruster slowly inside of him. He closed his eyes and held on to my wrists. I gripped his thighs and went a little deeper. "Ow!" He yelled. "Did I hurt you I'm so sorry! I'll stop!" I say. He shook his head no. "Keep going I want you to." I kept thrusting, he seemed to get the feel of me. God damn Gerard your so fucking tight. I went faster and faster every little moment. He closed his eyes and let me use him for my pleasure until I struck nerves. He moaned so loud and I kept thrusting into that spot. Hr arched his back and gripped my wrists. Both of us moaned eachothers names. We screamed for more everytime. "Frank go fucking faster!" He managed to say. I came into him and he went on my lower torso. I collapsed on him and both of us exhausted. "Frank your so fucking perfect." I smiled and cuddled next to him. I fell asleep on him.

-Gerard-
He is so perfect. I never had been the one to receive but Frank did my body fucking amazing. I still hurt from his painful thrusting, but its worth it in the end. He gave me what I wanted and I loved every second of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title inspired by : Nine Inch Nails
Most seducive lyrics ever! Listen to it!

Hey guys I hope you liked it because I know all of you have sick minds...like me 0.0
Mwahahaha!!!

Frank and Gerard xD
We all want them!!! I know I do!!!

*drools*

-Zee (aw I'm listening to "I Don't Love You") *sniffles*