Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Angel ***

I woke up with Gerard spooning me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He moved a little but still held on to me. I pulled his arm off of me trying not to wake him up. I managed to get out and went to find my clothes. It's so cold up in here! I pulled on my boxers and pants and shirt, then I stared out the window. It was pretty, the fog inside the trees. It stretches forever having secres hidden between its faded clouds. I smile and felt Gerard stir. I turn around and see him rubbing his eyes and yawning. He looks at me after he's done and kisses me. I smile and give him his clothes, he must be freezing. I watch him put them on and I feel disappointed because I can't see his perfect naked body anymore. We then took our seats and turn up the radio. We started singing to "Angel Fuck" by the Misifits. The greatest moment ever because the best songs kept coming on. Longview by Green Day, Tonight Tonight by Smashing Pumpkins, Bastard In Love by Black Flag, Check It Out by Beastie Boys and I can keep going! We sung all the way to town. As soon as we got there everyone kept staring at us. I looked at Gerard weirdly, he shrugged his shoulders. We just kept walking not knowing where to go. We walked into a book store, we separated an started looking at random books. I picked up a book that read "From the Heart". I was curious so I opened it. It was full of poems...sad poems. It had titles like:
"Forever Gone"
"For The Sake of my Soul"
"Crashed Along the Way"
Oh so depressing. I just read a couple and was gonna put it back when a piece of paper fell out. I picked it up and it read:
" Dear John,
I know my heart may not show
But I love you for your glow
You became my mind
Because your very kind
Your face is left what it makes of me
I can't stand being without you
Why'd you leave for that other girl
She may have caught your eye
But never your heart
I recently slit my far open wound
Making it bleed on your tomb
I won't forget what you did to me
Remember I will always be happy when your with me.

With pain and love,
Annabel Lee"
Wow! That was uh...heartbreaking. I just shrug and walk as far away from that book. I quit searching for books and started searching for Gerard. I found him in the comics. I smiled, what a nerd. I sneak up and wrap my arms around him. He giggled and kissed me. I looked and seen he was reading "Spawn". I smiled at him and told him about the note and book. "Wow," was all he could say. I thought about it until he said something about lunch. I nod my head and he took my hand and led me out. We go to this restaurant that is fishy food I guess. I look at it but gave Gerard a quizzical face. He looked disappointed and I felt bad. He took me to a sandwich shop. I smile and kiss him. He laughs, "Your to cute," he says to me. I felt myself blush and squeezed his hand. He squeezed back. We walk in and guess who I see. I swear man I can't get away from them. Jimmy and Darrell sitting in the corner. I see Darrells face is disfigured from Gerard. They catch me looking at them. I turn away quickly and grab Gerard's arm and held on. He gave me a puzzled look and asked me what I wanted exactly wanted on the sandwich. I told anything but meat. He laughs, "I know babe," he says. I blush feeling embarrassed and he squeezed my cheek. I giggle and told him I had to go to the bathroom. He nodded and I turn to the bathroom, I notice Jimmy and Darrell are gone. I sigh of relief and walk into the bathroom.

I walk in and feel hands grab my hoodie. Fuck! They're still here! "Hey Frankie Baby.. Forgot about us?!" Darrell asks me. I glare at him and spit in his face. He got pissed and was about to punch me when Jimmy grabbed his hand. "Dude leave the kid alone!" he yelled. I looked at him surprised, is he taking my side? I smirk at Darrell. He gives me a pained look. When Jimmy wasn't looking I stuck my tongue at Darrell. He still had me pinned to the wall. He hardened his grip on me. I winced because I was still in pain. Jimmy looked at Darrell and I seen fear in his eyes. FEAR! I wanted to laugh and kiss Jimmy's face and say thank you a million times. I can't though, Jimmy doesn't like me so I just nod at him and walk away out of the bathroom.

I triumphantly run to Gerard and grab him. He looks at me like I'm crazy. I smile and as the lady give us our sandwiches, she gives us a disgusted look. Gerard walked away and didn't notice. I growl at her and she gives me a what the fuck look. We took the booth in the corner an started eating sandwiches. I sat next to Gerard practically on top of him. We eat our sandwiches and I feel Gerard rubbing my thighs. I was trying so hard not to get turned on but Gerard is a sexy motherfucker.
I throw the sandwich on the table and sit on Gerard's lap and start making out with him and he started taking of my clothes and we were gonna fuck right on that table. People stared at us shocked and disgusted. Gerard started pounding into me...Fuck Frankie stop your fantasies. I blush and realize I was staring at a wall thinking about Gerard fucking me on this very table. I see Gerard staring at me trying not to laugh. I blush even more. "Horny?" he asks me. I grin and look down. "Maybe later," he says. My stomach did a somersault.
-Gerard-
I couldn't help but laugh when I seen Frank practically drooling and staring at a wall. I also sen that bulge in his pants. I tried not to get turned on but it's so hard not to with this adorable creature. He so fucking cute when he blushes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title inspired by: Misifits...Like A Boss!!!

So yeah this chapter is super cute!!! Sorry for not updating but I love you guys!!
Thanks for all who reads this!!!
-Zee