Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

What I Got

We stood there taking in everything. The way the water sparkled to the smell of a fresh start. I couldn't help but stare in awe with my mouth hanging open. I always knew something was up the creek.m My mind just couldnt accept the beauty. Until Gerard hugged me from behind. I leaned into his chest and smiled to myself. I then looked up at him. He smiled and pecked my lips. I wanted to go down there. I escaped from his hug and grabbed his arm taking him with me. He gasped and obeyed my forceful command. I laughed to myself. I climbed down the hill slowly taking Gerard withbme. I let go of his hand. He just stood there and watched me. I started to undress. He looked at me confused. "Babe its fucking cold!" he says. I smirked at him and shrugged my shoulders.

I then finish taking off my clothes. All I had on were my boxers. I felt the biting cold air and goosebumps rise. He looked at me like I was crazy. I smiled and slid my boxers down. He then smiled and started to undress himself. I laughed and went down to the water. "Babe!" he yells. I just laugh and dip my feet in the water. Its.....warm. I stood there wondering why its warm. I wait for Gerard to come down. His pale skin blending with the weather. I smile at his prfect body. He starts laughing. I grab him and push him in the water. He squeals and pulls me in with him. We hit the water, the warm water. Gerard looked at me with wide eyes. I shake my head like yeah I know. He smiles and grabs my head. He gives me a harsh kiss. He then stands up and goes deeper in the water. I follow him. I jump into his arms kissing him. We start making out and not give a single fuck.

-Time Lapse-
We got out and put our freezing clothes on. Gerard looks and smiles. He kisses me. "Thank you.." he says. I give him my innocent look and he grins even wider.

We made it up to the creek and started walking away and out of the woods. Before we even realized where we were going, my house was in front of us. I started crying and Gerard held me.
"It's not your fault..its not your fault.." he whispers in my ear. I hug him so tight. He held me so close to him. I then pull away and stare at it. I slowly walk forward. I then seen something in the window. I squinted and moved closer. I seen an outline of a woman. She seemed sweet and delicate. It..it..it was my mother. I bolted towards the back door with Gerard following me. I ran inside. The house is still the same but no body in the living room. I ran upstairs to the room I seen her in. I opened the door. Empty. No sign of anyone in here. Dust piled up. I then feel Gerards presence and turned to him with teary eyes. "I seen my mom." I stare at him. He smiled. "She saying she's watching over you." He assures me. I smile and walk away from the room towards mine. I open the door. Everything is just the way I left it. Guitar in the corner, posters, my closet door open, my messy bed I was to lazy to make. I started crying and ran to my bed crying into it. I feel Gerard rubbing my back. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry.." I hear myself say. Gerard shushed me and continued comforting me. I managed to look at him and didn't know what to say. He gave me a smile that said it wad okay. We then heard loud crashing and banging downstairs. We both stood up startled. Someone was here.

-Gerard-
When I heard those noises. I felt fear. I don't know why but j didn't like it. "Yeeehaw! We have this place to ourselves Jimmy!" Someone yelled. My hairs stood up on the back of my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title inspired by: Sublime

Aw shit!!! What's gonna happen!
Thanx for reading!!! I love you guys!!! Really seriously not kidding.
"This heart it beats for you" - My Heart by Paramore
Listen to it and you'll know my love for u readers XD
-Zee