Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Homophobia

I hear Darrell's voice as clear as glass. I start to shake more and Gerard held me. I seen fear in his eyes. I became frightened for him. He wanted to protect me. I then hear footsteps coming up. I held on to Gerard scared. He held on to me to comfort me. "We should go in Ieros room to see what he's got." I hear Darrell say. Fuck! Me and Gerard looked at eachother with big eyes. We sat there waiting. I started to cry a little. "Sssh, baby," Gerard says to me. The handle slowly turns. My heart races and beating faster and faster. The door swung open. I see Darrell standing there lookin at us. I stood up, "Get the Fuck! Out of my house!!!!" I scream at him. He just snickers. "Hey, Jimmy come and looky here." he calls out. I hear another set of footsteps and see Jimmy emerge from the door. He looks at us shocked. "Dude, Darrell this is his house." he says calmly. Darrell gave him a glare. He grabs him. "I don't give a fuck! It's ours now!" he hisses. Jimmy flinched and backed up when he let go. What? I thought jimmy set him straight. I guess not , I felt disappointed. Darrell took a step towards me. Gerard stood up overprotective. "are you gonna stand there or do something you faggot!" Darrell asked him. "Fuck You! How dare you call him that when your the one who raped me!" I yelled at him. Gerard was surprised at my outbursts. He chuckled, "Hey, I wanted a piece of ass." he laughs again. Before I know it he charged at Gerard and pushed me to the ground. My head hit the the corner of my nightstand. I blacked out instantly.

-Time Lapse of Frankie's Blackout-
I woke up in severe pain on the back of my head. Im in my room. What? I look around and tried to move. My hands and legs are tied up to my bedposts. I panic and try to get out. Fucking useless. I'm trapped. I look around for Gerard, nowhere in my room. I hear laughing and banging downstairs. I then remember Darrell and Jimmy. Fuck! My head hurts really bad. I sigh and look at myself. What the fuck?! I'm in my boxers only. Great just great. I laid there staring at the ceiling. I feel a little comfortable being in my room. Not comfortable being held hostage. I stare at my posters. I hen hear laughing and footsteps. My heart began pounding and I started freaking out. The door opened and I see a girl walk in making out with a random guy. I stare at them confused. Then stop for a minute and then realize I'm in the room. They look at me puzzled. "Darrell!" the guy yelled. No please! Shut up! "Don't call him!" I said to him. "Please don't call him!" I beg. Too late. Darrell walks in and smiles at me. "Good Morning Sleeping Beauty!" he says to me. He's drunk. Obviously. How dare he have a party! My parents died in this fucking house for peace sake! He walks towards me, I whimper and try to push myself away. We all know that's a stupid idea. He laughs and touches my stomach. "I love these tattoos on you.." he says. I stare at him begging him to leave. The couple who came in were still standing there staring at us. I began to panic again as soon as Darrell sat on me. Both his legs on both of my sides. What the fuck?! Get off of me! I squirm. "Oh! You want it now baby?" he asks me. I shake my head no. "Stop teasing me.." he giggles, "I want you now." I shiver and cry inside. No please! He runs his finger down my stomach from my collar bone. The couple still stared at us and walked over. I closed my eyes just waiting for it to be over. "He's cute," I hear the girl say. "Let me ride him!" she suggests. I open my eyes. What? No! I prayed to God! Please God No! Please please please! I started crying. "why you crying you little bitch!" I hear Darrell say angily. "You get free sex and your crying!" he yelled. He grabbed my neck and began to tighten his grip. I started choking and gasping for air. "Stop! Darrell! Your hurting him!" she yells. She pushes him off of me. I feel the air sink in again. I breathe heavily. "Aw you poor thing." she caresses my cheek. Get the fuck away from me Now!! He licked her lips and sat on top of me. God please no! She giggled and rubbed my stomach. Darrell then grabbed her, she screamed. "he's mine!" he yells. She gave him a disgusted look and finally walked out. I'm alone with Darrell. Not good. He smirks and began tracing my tattoos with his fingers. He traced all the way and traced his finger to the hem of my boxers. I gulped and closed my eyes. He smiled and untied my feet. My feet felt released of pain...for now. He lifted my hips up and entered inside me. I winced in pain and shut my eyes tight. I then hear footsteps on the stairs, a lot of footsteps. "Darrell...Darrell!!" I hear many say. "In here!" he shouts back. He began fucking me harder and harder. It hurt like fucking hell. I started to cry. Where's Gerard? Five or six people came barging in. Darrell was almost at his climax. I moaned in pain. I dont want this. They stared as he raped me. He came inside of me. I felt so fucking gross. I closed my eyes. My body was tired. He looked at them and smiled. "Okay now I'll share him." he says. What?!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title inspired by: Resists

I seriously wanna kill Darrell. U know what I'll kill him off. He's pissing me off. To let you guys know yes Frank is a sex slave for now.
Poor Frankie

Thanks for reading and all that shit you guys amazingly do!
I love you. *cries* I love you guys so much!
-Zee