Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

All that i'm living for

i snapped my head up wondering why Jimmy was yelling. I ran to the door and pressed my ear to the cold wood sending chills all over my skin. I caught there conversation, they were yelling at each other.
“Fuck Darrell! Are you kidding me! Why the fuck! I told you not to go near him!” Jimmy yelled.
“I couldn’t take it! I love him Jimmy! I can’t stand him being around me without him touching me!” Darrell hollers back.
“So you had to fucking drug him?! That’s not an excuse!” Jimmy replies.
Darrell drugged Gerard? That fucking asshole will pay! How dare he touch my Gerard! I took a step away from the door not wanting to hear anymore. I started to cry, I can’t stand it anymore. I need Gerard!

I took a step away from the door not wanting to hear anymore. I started to cry, I can’t take it anymore, not once more. I sat in the middle of the floor, hugging my knees and crying. I then hear my door unlock and slam open. I turn to see who it was. I whimpered and crawled away.

“YOU!” Darrell hissed and narrowed his eyes on me, almost a look of murder. He lunged at me and grabbed my shoulders making me cry out in pain. He threw me over his shoulder. “Darrell I swear to God! You touch him!” Jimmy yelled while he hurried up the stairs. I was hanging over Darrell’s shoulders, I tried to get away from him. “Stop moving you little shit!” he growls at me. I then see Jimmy come up with a death glare in his face. I had never seen him like this. I was scared and frightened right now.

“Put him down right now..” Jimmy says as a threat. Darrell laughs, “Or what?” he replies. Jimmy lunged at him making him let go of me. I fell into the hallway as they tumbled down the stairs beating each other. I quickly stood up and flew down the stairs. I see Jimmy and Darrell almost killing each other. I then see Gerard on the couch. I gasped and rant o him. I grabbed him into my arms, its been to fucking long since I held him. I then lay him back down. I watch the two best friends fight. I start to feel bad, I feel like its my fault. All I do is cause trouble. Frank! This is not the time to think like that!

I bolted back upstairs, putting on clothes and grabbing my necessities and shoved them into a duffel bag. I ran back downstairs and see Jimmy pinning Darrell down. He then looked at me.
“Frank! Hurry and get out of here with Gerard! I think he’s able to wake up!” he yells at me. “Fucking traitor!” Darrell shouts from under him. They both struggle to hurt each other. I nod and rant to Gearard. He still laid there in the same position I left him in. I then smacked him as hard as I could. He slowly stirred and then jerked awake. “Wha..What? The fuck!” he then looks at me. “Frank!” he smiles and pulls me into a hug. As much as I hate to do this, I push him away. His face was covered in hurt. “Gerard we have to go!” I say to him grabbing his hand pulling him off the couch. He was still half-drugged and had no idea what was going on. He then seen Darrell and Jimmy. I froze when seen Darrell overpowering Jimmy. He was punching him so hard, making him go unconscious. I let go of Gerard and my bag. I ran after Darrell and jumped on his back. He groaned in annoyance. I wasn’t strong enough or tall enough, but I needed a way to get him off of Jimmy.

He started reaching his arm to pull me off of him. That’s when I grabbed his hand and sank my teeth into it. He shrieked in pain and tried to pull away, I held on, tasting blood in my mouth. He reached his other hand around, but grabbed it in time. I’m guessing Gerard finally realized what I was doing because he ran to Jimmy, who was dazed, and pulled him out from under Darrell. I held on to Darrell as long as I could. I finally pulled away with a mouthful of blood. I spit it out and see Darrell crouched holding his hands to his chest for the bleeding to stop. I seen Jimmy gain consciousness, he quickly sat up and stared at Darrell in horror. He then looked at us, “Go! GO NOW! Darrell’s a tough guy, he’ll make it, Just Go!” he kept telling us. I obeyed and grabbed my bag and Gerard’s hand. I stopped and glanced at Jimmy, “Thank You,” I say to him. “No problem little buddy,” he says and puts his attention back to Darrell. I smile to myself knowing that Jimmy is a good guy and will never hurt a soul, unless necessary, like Darrell. I ran out the back door and Gerard closely following me. I ran straight to the creek and fell on my knees as soon as we made it. Gerard sat right next to me, our faces flushed from the running and the fighting and everything else. We looked at each other and smiled really big.

“Finally your in my arms again,” he says. My cheeks flame up as I felt his warm lips upon mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
title by: Evanescence

so guys i have another Frerard i decided to post on here to its called "To The End" check it out and lemme know if u like it !
oh and i have another one to! haha i know i'm weird, but its a mix of A7x and MCR so yeah that one is called "SKeletons in my closet" i'm co writing with someone. :D its a Johnny Seward and Frank Iero fan fic, i absolutely adore short guys! i can't link it cuz me using phone :( sorry. but look at my stories!! pweez!
-Zee