Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Lunacy Fringe

I sat there in Gerard's lap and cried. I love how he seemed not to care and he held me through it. I started falling for him in much greater heights. I finally looked up at him and he smiled. I melted inside knowing he will take care of me. I kept looking at him and our gazes locked. Finally, he bent down and kissed me repeatedly. I kissed back and gave him me. He figured I gave him permission now but he wouldn't touch me to that extent. He just kept kissing me, soft kisses. I let him and enjoyed it. He then stopped and looked at me again, with his smiling eyes. I blushed and giggled. He smirked and kissed me again. He knows I need the attention somehow. I don't care though. He's fixed on to me and only me. He stood up finally and grabbed my hand to help me up. I stood up, my ass still in pain, but fine. I winced when I tried to walk. He looked at me worried and I waved him off. I started walking again but stumbles this time. "Frank!" he gasped. He caught me in time. I held on to him weakly. I've been tied up for a while, so it was hard to get used to. My ankles hurt and my wrists. I winced every time I took a step. "Frank you can't even walk let me carry you." I nod my head no and he seemed hurt. I kept on walking but my ankles kept giving out. This time Gerard picked me up and started to carry me home. I begged him no. But he was so worried about my injuries and I know the fact he doesn't know my father. As soon as we got to the front of my house. I told him to put me down and not to worry about me. He looked disappointed and resisted. I pleaded and begged to not take me inside but still he wanted me safe which I loved him for. We got to the front door. My mom was home, first off her car is in the front and I hear them fighting. Gerard stood there and listened. He finally gave me a look like this is what your going through. I started tearing up and I didn't want him to face my father. Suddenly, Gerard knocked and I paniced. Gerard looked at me funny. My mom opened the door and gasped. She seen me in his arms she knew exactly something was wrong. I started freaking out that my dad would notice me in another boys arms. Yet, he didn't even comply to see if I was okay. My mom asked what happened and Gerard was about to tell her, but I cut him off. He looked at me surprised because he wasn't going to tell her the truth and my mother doesn't deserve to be treated that way. I told her exactly what happened. She started to cry and hug me. She had no idea that I was being bullied. Yet, my father walked in and looked at me. "You deserved it boy, stop being gay and maybe it wouldn't have happened." He chuckled at me and I seen the look on Gerards face. I was scared of him.

-Gerard-
Nobody tells my Frankie to stop being gay or make fun of him. I wanted to kill his father so bad. I sat there red in the face, murdering him in my mind. Frank has been through enough, he doesn't need anymore bullshit. His father looks at me and laughs. He expects me to laugh with him. His mother is sweet. I see his father walk towards Frank. I become overprotective of him. The mother sits back and is frightened. I see him grab him by the arm and throw him to the floor. I exploded and ran towards his father and gave him the taste if my fist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if its boring, I was kinda out of it. I was too busy watching The Walking Dead. :)