Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Farewell for now

-Gerard-

He staggered back and was shocked I hit him. He became angry and started throwing punches. I dodged but he got me good in the shoulder. I winced when I swung at him. I tackled him down and started punching the shit out of him. He grabbed my waist and turned us over. Now it was him hitting me, pounding at my head. Blood was everywhere, screams, and pain. I hear Frank and his mother begging us to stop. I see Franks mother walk up to us and grabbed her husband. He turned and swung at her. She screamed and fell back. Frank went to his mother and was crying. I became pissed off and no more tolerance. How dare such a man hit a woman. The very thought made me angry like fucking God! I pushed him off of me and pounded on him. He covered his face to make me stop. To protect...himself. I kept hitting him and finally Frank came behind me, I almost hit him but stopped in time. His face made me want to breakdown...fear...of me. I got off his dad and walked back. I hear him yelling at me and calling me a faggot. I just look down and then at Frank. He was crying, his mother frightened. "Get Out! Get Out! Gerard!" Frank pointed at the door. I wanted to cry. He was angry at me. I started to speak but he cut me off. "Get out! This wouldn't have happened if you would've just let me alone!" I started tearing up. He was crying also. "You hurt my father! Now My Life is Going to be more Miserable! Because of you!!" he screamed at me letting me know how he feels. I am heartbroken he would do that after I saved him. I turned and walked to the door. I opened it, turned around. "Maybe you should think before you talk," I say to him. He started crying harder and slumped into the couch. I walk into the crisp air and go towards home.

-Frank-

I stare at myself in the mirror. Im bloody as hell. My father grabbed a knife and sliced me a few times. My mother slapped him and tried to make him stop. He punched her straight in the nose. She blacked out. I yelled at him. He stabbed me and hit me and pushed me against the wall. I cried hysterically of fear. He threw me to the floor and blamed me for Gerard, which is my fault. He kicked me and it felt like he broke my ribs. I was in severe pain and couldnt even walk upstairs or at all. Now, I'm staring at my cuts and bruises. I turn on the hot water. Rinse my hair with soap and washed my body. I got out and felt the cold air, I hurried up and got dressed. I lay in bed apologizing to Gerard. It went over in my mind how I'm going to tell him. He's angry at me I know that for sure. I decide to walk to the creek. I put on layers of clothes, sneaked out of the window. It was a struggle to walk there, but I made it. I sat there staring at the full moon. I start crying, I'm sorry Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was hard to write, my mind went completely blank :/