Status: I declare COMPLETE MOTHA***AS!!!

If You Only Knew

Sex Toy

I must have fell asleep there because my back hurts and sun was in my eyes. I sat up and yawned, rubbed my eyes and stretched. I look around a little bit still half asleep. Then I hear twigs and leaves cracking. I hesitate and wait for whatever it is to come out. "Hell..ll...hello?" I asked. I jumped when a squirrel ran across. I laughed to myself, I was scared of a stupid squirrel. Then someone grabbed my shoulder and I had no time to react. I hear, " Well well well," and a snicker afterwards. I knew exactly who it was...Darrell and Jimmy. They turn me around to look at them. They gasped when they saw me, but their mouths turned into a sneer. "What happened to your face crybaby?" I would not answer. They knew my routine already, so I was ready for another beating. They didn't beat me this time though. I was confused. "I know your wondering why were not beating you right now." Well, duh. "We have new uses of you." I gulped at this comment. "So, when Jimmy and I feel like being pleasured, your our blowup doll," they both laugh really hard. I want to cry, but I don't. "So get on your knees, crybaby." I refused and turned my face away and curled into a ball. They laughed at me, no Gerard to save me now. They grabbed my arms and I yelped in pain. They began to enjoy this. They knew I was hurt because they know my father beats me. Instead of raping me today, they decide to poke at my wounds and make them worse. They picked me up to stand. I kept falling, they realized my ankles were fucked up. Jimmy grabbed my left foot which was the one that hurt the most, and starte twisting it. I screamed at the top of my lungs and cried. They both laughed and began poking my sides with sticks. I jerked every time because of the pain. They enjoyed it so much they forgot about wanting to use me or at least I thought. "Tonight we will be in your room." they laughed so hard like it was so hilarious. I glared through my tears, but was in so much pain. They walked away throwing rocks at me. I lay there until lunch, my stomach growled but I will not go home. I starved myself and eventually fell asleep.
- 3 hrs. pass -
I wake up with someone brushing my hair and my head in a lap. I jerk up and panic. I turn around and realize its...Gerard. He looks sad, but glad enough to see me. I look at the ground and he knows my apologetic expression. "It's okay," he assures me. I look at him and cry. "I'm So Sorry!" I meant it. He came towards me and hugged me. I cry into his chest. "No, I'm sorry, I should've listened, you kept telling me, you were warning me," he replied,"I'm sorry," he whispered in my ear. I hugged him hard and told him it was my fault, even if he didnt think it was, I know it's mine. We sat there for a while holding each other. We finally broke and sat there staring into each others eyes. I want him, I want him so bad. He smiles, I see the marks my father left on his beautiful face, but they'll heal I know that for sure. Finally, he leaned forward and kissed me softly. I kissed back. "You stay with me, okay?" I nod. He helped me up and carried me all the way to his house. He opened the door and took me to his room. I smiled knowing I was safe. I worried about my mom though and how she protected me. "Gerard," he turned to me, " later can we get my mom." he smiled and nodded. I smiled and layed back. I needed to get out of these clothes though. I guess Gerard knew what I was thinking and handed me some of his clothes. He led me to his bathroom and it was nice! Granite counters, gray walls, nice shower, for the both of us, I smirked. I started to undress and didn't realize Gerard was still standing there. I stripped down to my boxers when I hear him gasp. I knew he was looking at my stab marks and cuts. He ran towards me worried. I said I was fine but you know Gerard. He ran his hand over my scars and gave a pained look. I look down and feel my dick going up. I smiled and grabbed Gerard. He gasped and I kissed him hard. He moaned and stuck his tongue in my mouth. Don't matter how fucked up I am, I still have him.

-Gerard-
When I seen his scars I was scared for him. But when he grabbed and kissed, it was a reassuring he was okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not so good at sex scenes, but I will try my best:)
You pervs XD lol