Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter Sixteen

Kellins POV
Spending time with my family was total fail I went down stairs to find that they had already left. I was pretty sure they weren't even at work, they just liked getting away from eachother. Getting away from me, even though they didn't even know me(yes their son) enough to know if they could stand my existence. I had no food in my house and I was pretty hungry so I decided to go out and get something. Fast food was my only option since I was running low on money and I needed something fast.
I felt pretty fat by the time I was done eating, and I just sat in my car. not knowing what to do, feeling pretty shitty. If only I could see Vic.
But oh, I could. He said he was sick, well maybe I'd make him feel better.

~~~

I stood in front of his door, scared he'd be upset that I'd came. I shouldn't brought soup or something I thought. But I just knocked, and was really please to see that he was the one that answered and he didn't look mad, he actually seemed relieved.
"Sorry for showing up unannounced, i thought i'd try to make you feel better. You don't exactly seem sick though.."
"I wasn't feeling good this morning. I guess I'm okay now."
"Good, are up to hanging out?" I smiled expectantly.
He didn't even have to think about it, "Sure. Let me get some big boy pants on." We both laughed, he was wearing pajama bottoms.
The day was saved, there was something to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh and I just wanted to say to those who commented about relating to self harm.. message me okay? I'll be here for you.