Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter Four

Kellins POV.

2nd period I spent practically drooling over Vic. I don't know what came over me, but I had thought about him a lot last night. I definately wanted to get to know him. I didn't whether he wanted to or not. I was going to do whatever it takes.
He concentrated face was so adorable. How he held his pencil against the corner of his lip and stared at the work ahead of his with those perfect brown eyes.
He glanced over my way probably feeling my eyes on him. I didn't look away though, instead I let our eyes meet and I gave him the smallest of smiles. He smiled back somewhat stunned it seemed. Had he not looked in a mirror lately? He should be surprised more people weren't looking at him the way I was.

Vics POV

Why was he staring? I felt his eyes digging a hole in the side of my head. I looked over there to catch him and make him stop but he didn't. He just smiled.
He had a really nice smile.
"Okay," the teacher started, "I'm gong to let you guys work on your projects in class today. If I see you're not on task I'll give you book work."
I looked over at Kellin to see him already making his way towards me.
"Well hello." He smirked, not showing any teeth like last time, but it was still stunning.
"Uh hi."
"So how do you want to do this? One of reads and one of us works on the poster? Or, I mean however you want to do it is fine too." He seemed nervous, rushing his words together.
I smiled inside.
"To be honest, I don't feel like doing any work." I looked down the whole time, I felt the blood rush to my face just being around him for some reason, and I didn't want him to see.
"Oh, um, okay. What do you want to do then?" He shifted in his seat.
"I don't know. Whatever."
"Uh, question game?"
I looked up at him meeting his eyes. I smiled, "Yeah sure."
'This should be fun,' I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't meet my time goal sorry. :/
You guys will definitely get a chapter 5 sometime tonight.