Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter Five

Kellins POV~

"Oh okay. Um, favorite color?" I shrugged knowing it was the dumbest question.
He chuckled. "Starting off with the basics I see. Uh, green I guess?" He looked up trying to think and then looked back at me. "Virgin?"
"Starting from the basics oh yeah no totally. No I'm not a virgin." I laughed a pathetic, nervous little laugh.
I had done good. This was obviously gonna get what I needed to know out of him. I learned basically all of the little things you would need to know about a friend. Or boyfriend.
I sighed, Vic as my boyfriend. That sounded pretty good. A boy can have his dreams can't he?
The time went by pretty fast, before I knew it our teacher was letting us all know we needed to pack up. I got up about to walk away but I remember there was one more question I need to ask.
"Since you know, we didn't get anything done.. do you wanna.. maybe come over.. to my house? So we can at least get it started?"
Vic beamed. "Yeah, sounds good."
"You don't drive right?" Vic nodded. "Okay cool. See you after sixth." I turned around and smiled so big it hurt my cheeks. I was going to hang out with Vic.
Vic was going to be at my house.
In my room.
I grabbed my backpack and thought sixth period could not go by fast enough.

----

By the time it was over I was so nervous. My palms were sweaty, my stomach was in knots, and I could've sworn I was shaking. I jumped up so fast when the bell rang that my head started throbbing. 'Calm the fuck down Kellin," I thought to myself.
Vic was actually standing outside my sixth period waiting. When I saw him I smiled. Those eyes, they were so beautiful I thought I could stare at them forever. But maybe the owner of those eyes might not like that.
"Ready to go?"
"Yeah."
I started walking to the parking lot and he followed.
My stomach was going crazy, why was so nervous around him? He's just a guy. I mean a cute guy but still.
I just had to convince my nerves that Vic Fuentes wasn't going to be in my house in less than 20 minutes.
How to do that?
I did not fucking know.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know why but whenever I write chapters I always freak out about how short they are. Does it bother any of you?
Comment please o: