Your Forever is All That He Needs

Chapter Seven

Vics POV

I stood there in complete shock. Kellin had just fucking kissed me. In his room. After he saw me reading his journal and didn't get upset about it?
Even if he was cute, I wouldve told him to get the fuck out of my house, not kiss him.
Or tell him not to be nosey.

"Um." I looked at him curiously and he looked back worriedly due to my expression.
"What? Fuck I knew I shouldn't have done that. Look, if you don't roll that way, it's cool. Just forget this happened ." He turned around scratching the back of his neck, clearly nervous or upset.
"That's actually the only way I roll." I looked down at me feet and smiled. Kellin turned back around and I could feel him watching me. Seeing his feet take slow steps towards me, but it was a bit too slow so I filled the space between us.

Yes, this time it was me that came out of my shell and kissed him. But it went deeper, our lips moving with eachothers. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, and before I knew it both of our tongues were sloppily twisting with the others. He grabbed my hair and pushed me back against the desk. It hurt my side, but I didn't complain I was so in the moment. So consumed in him.
He pulled away and the noise I made must have been quite amusing because he laughed and turned away.
"So how about we get to work on that project?" His voice cracked on the first few words.
Sounds good." I replied, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to accomplish anything with butterflies like these.
Kellin thought the same thing because for the first few minutes he just sat there staring at the paper, but it was obvious he was somewhere else.
Probably where I was. Just thinking about it over and over and over again.
I wanted more. I wanted to kiss him all day. Fuck breathing, who needs breathing when you can have Kellin Bostwick? And after awhile I knew he wanted more too. He looked at me and smirked, that breathtaking smirk as he leaned in towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm in history, and I keep going off topic every five seconds too work on this and I'm pretty sure I'm getting an F on this assignment, so you guys better enjoy this. c;
Comment pleasee. c: