Status: Hope y'all enjoy it. ♥

Love Isn't Always Fair...

Get down on your knees and blow...

~Andy'sPOV~

After the doctors let me go, we all went back to Jake's house to discus about the band. We were all sat in a circle. CC and Jake were at either side of me. I told them that I did have lyrics, but they were written in my old notebook.

"So yeah, Tom, ripped up my old notebook before beating me up" I look to the floor and I sigh. Ashley comes to me and he sits in the middle of Jake and me. He wraps his arms around my shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby..."

"It's not your fault" It came out as a whisper.

"It is. I should have stopped him, but I was to stupid. I should have never started to hang around with them" I felt his tear dropping on my cheek. I wipe it away and I look at him to see that he was crying. It broke me in two to see him cry. If anything, him and my friends are basically all I had left...

I pull him close to my chest as he cried. I didn't care about the eyes that were on us, all I wanted was to make Ashley happy.

"Baby, it's okay. It's was in the past and now, we're moving on. You have real friends now. People that will not judge you or make do things that you don't want to do. We've started a band now and we all love you, but I love you the most" He looks up at me and smiles.

"You're right. I love you Andy"

"I love you too" We kiss passionately and we heard a series of awwwhhs coming from the guys. We pull away and I blush, madly. Ashley giggles at me as I try and hide behind my hair, which is impossible because it's not that long, so I hide behind Ashley's.

~TimeLaspe;1Hour~

"So, we all happy with that?" Jinxx, Jake, CC and Ashley all nod their heads at the samd time. I laugh as they all looked like them bobbing dogs that you get in the back of the cars.

"We should be getting home now baby. It's ten o clock"

"Really?"

"Yeah" Ashley laughs as he stands up.

"I guess it is true in what they say, time does fly when you're having fun"

"Ahaha, c'mon baby" Ashley holds out his hand and he pulls me up. I stumble into him and I hold my ribs.

"Owch"

"Do you need your medication?" I nod my head.

"I'll go get you some water Andy" Jake smiles at me as he goes to the kitchen. Ashley hands me two tablets as Jake comes back in with the water.

I swallow the tablets and I down the rest of the water.

"Thanks Jake" I hand him the glass back.

"Anytime"

"Right, we better be off. Thank you guys. It's been fun. Oh and CC" CC looks at Ashley.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry... about the beating" CC stands up and hugs Ashley.

"Hey, it's okay" They pull away from each other and smile.

"Now, take good care of Andy Ashley" He already is....

"Ahaha, I will CC. Don't worry" CC laughs and as we were about to head out, Jinxx calls us.

"Hey, wait up, I'll walk with you guys"

"Oh, okay Jinxx" I smile as Jinxx grabs his coat.

"See you Jake. See you CC"

"Bye guys" We all wave bye before heading out into the dark and cold night.

As we began to walk, my teeth start to chatter.

"You cold baby?"

"N - No" I roll my eyes at Ashley.

"Here, take my jacket" I look at Jinxx as he starts to take his jacket off.

"N - No. I - I cannot take your j-jacket"

"Andy, you're freezing" Ashley touches me and I jump.

"You're ice cold baby. Just take Jinxx's jacket"

"Fine, if it makes you happy" Ashley laughs as I take Jinxx's jacket.

"Thanks"

"No problem"

We carry on walking and Jinxx talked about his life. We all have the same taste in music but we also found out that Jinxx likes classical music and he plays the violin.

We reach the top of mine and Ashley's street. Jinxx turns to cross over.

"I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow, at school?"

"Yeah, we will be there" I sigh. I don't want to go to school tomorrow.

"Oh Jjinxx, your jacket" I go to take it off.

"Oh, keep it, just for tonight, you can give it to me tomorrow"

"Oh, thanks"

"You're welcome. Bye guys"

"Bye Jinxx" me and Ashley wave bye to Jinxx. We both walk to our house and Ashley opens the door for me.

I walk in and I take off Jinxx's jacket. I walk to the living room as I heard Ashley locking the door. Just as I was about to sit down, I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist.

"I want you, badly" Ashley growls down my ear, making me shiver.

Mmm, so someone wants some fun.

I turn around so I was facing him and I crash my lips on his. I bite his bottom lip, earning myself a moan. His hands go up the back of my top as I start to rub him over his jeans. He slides his tongue along my bottom lip and I part my lips and teeth for his tongue to enter my mouth. He tastes my mouth. I moan as Ashley's hands wonder to my ass, slightly squeezing it.

"Fuck Andy, I really want you!" Ashley looks at me.

"Mmm, how badly" I give him a cheeky smile.

"Really bad!' He takes my hand and he takes me to his room. He pins me up against the wall and he carefully takes my top off. He kisses down my chest to the top of my jeans.

I watch him and I could feel my jeans becoming unbelievably tight. Ashley gets on his knees as he undos my jeans. He pulls them down and I step out of them. I bend down and I take his top off. I stand back up as Ashley slips his thumb under the waistband of my boxers as he looks up at me. I smile as I could see lust in his honey brown eyes.

I put my fingers in his hair as he pulls my boxers down to my ankles and he grabs my erection.

"Mmm, someone is horny"

"Fuck off" I growl at Ashley. He starts to move his hand up and down slowly and I moan softly. He kisses the tip of my dick and I growl at him as he licks my slit.

"Oh fuck Ashley"

"You like that?"

"Ahuh"

Next thing I know, Ashley put my length in his mouth. As he was bobbing his head, he was moving his hand in time with his head. Ashley puts my whole length in and I could feel it touching the back of his throat. He swallows making his throat clench around my dick.

I moan as I tug at his hair.

"Oh fuck Ashley!"

"You like that baby" he smirks at me.

"Yes, but, I think that it is my turn to play with you" I look at his obvious erection and I take his hand and take him to the bed. I lie him down as I get in between his legs. He bites his bottom lip, clearly knowing what was coming next.

I practically rip his boxers off.

"Someone wants me bad"

"Someone fucking does want you bad!" Ashley giggles, then he gasp in surprise as I put his dick in my mouth. As I am sucking him off, I place my hands on his hips and I move my tongue in a zig zag on top of his dick. He moans loudly as he clenches the bed sheets. His moaning is making me want him more.

I lift my head up and Ashley pouts at me.

"Baby!"

"I'm not finished yet!" I crawl up to him and I attack his neck with kisses. I move to the other side and I sink my teeth into his flesh. He moans and claws at my back. Well, I'm guessing he has marked my back.

I sink my teeth into him deeper and he scratches me deeper. I look at his neck to see that I have left a purple love bite. I snigger to myself as I stroke it.

I nibble on his earlobe and I kiss along his jawline, making my way up to his lips. I attach his lips and I push my tongue in his mouth. The inside of his mouth tasted like peppermint.

"You taste so good" Ashley sniggers and he starts to lick my lip piercing. I moan as it felt, unusually orgasmic. He then tugs at it and I moan.

"Andy, I want you inside me!" I bite my bottom lip.

"I don't need to be told twice"

I line my hips with his and I tap my dick against his entrance.

"Ugh! Stop teasing me!" Ashley growls at me. I snigger.

I push my full length in him and I begin to move slowly.

"Faster!" I pick up the speed and Ashley tilts his head back as he arches his back. I go even faster and I begin to stroke his dick. I rub his tip with my thumb and I wrap my hand around it. I move my hand up and down in time with my thrust.

Ashley opens his mouth but nothing came out, like he was doing a silent moan.

"Holy shit Andy!"

"Oh Ashley!"

I thrust deeper in him and I felt Ashley shudder.

"Fuck me Andy!"

"I'm guessing I hit your prostate!"

"Yes!!!" I continue to hit it and Ashley's room was filled with mine and his moans, mostly mine.

I began to get the familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I was almost close and so was Ashley.

"Baby, I think , i'm gonna..." Ashley explodes over my hand and his stomach. Minutes later, I exploded in him, filling him up. I pull out of him and I lick my hand that was covered in Ashley's cum and I lick his tummy clean. Ashley watches me and I attack his lips with mine. We kiss passionately and we break away for some air.

"That. Was. Amazing!" Ashley looks at me and I smile at him.

"Yes, yes it was" we climb in bed and Ashley cuddles me.

"It was better than last time"

"Agreed"

"We should do this more often Andy" I giggle at him.

"Is my Outlaw becoming sex craved!?" I giggle, then blush as I realised that I have given him a pet name.

"Outlaw?" I blush harder. "I like it"

"You do?"

"Yeah, I love it, but I love you more baby"

I blush and smile as he kisses me softly. I rest my head on his chest and my eyes started to feel heavy. Ashley starts to stroke my hair.

I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend...

I think I'm in love with Ashley...
♠ ♠ ♠
Steamy stuff. c;

Chapter fourteen title is a lyric from; BOTDF - I heart hello kitty.

Sorry for the shit chapter;

I totally suck at writing sex scenes. D:

I do not own the bvb members;

Andy and Ashley are NOT gay for each other;

And they most definitely don't fuck each other. xD

This is just a fanfic; NOTHING MORE!

Comment, subscribe and recommend? :3

Thank you and enjoy. (: