Status: Hope y'all enjoy it. ♥

Love Isn't Always Fair...

Better than this...

~Andy'sPOV~

I woke up to find that Ashley was already awake. He was leaning on his elbow with his hand on his cheek, looking down at me. He smiles at me and takes my hand.

"Morning beautiful"

"Morning, was you watching me sleep?" Ashley blushes. "I'll take that as a yes then"

Ashley goes a deep shade of red and I giggle and kiss his cheek. As I pulled away from Ashley's cheek, he pulls me closer so him with such force that I end up on top of him. I blush as I realise that we are still naked. Ashley giggles and strokes my blush.

"Yes Andy, we are naked" What the?!

"Did, did you just read my mind?!"

"Maybe"

"Mmmm, okay. What am I thinking now?"

"Mmm, you're thinking that I am better than anyone and that I love you more"

"Close but no" I giggle as Ashley scrunches up his nose.

"What are you thinking then"

"I'm thinking about how amazing my boyfriend is and that I am so lucky to have him and that no one in the whole wide world would be able to match his personality and that he has a heart made of gold and that I wouldn't be able to live without him"

By now, Ashley was really red. I smile.

"Oh and that I love him more"

Ashley frowns.

"I don't think so baby"

"I think so Outlaw"

"Naaa"

"Yeah!"

"You should let me win!"

"Why?"

"Because you love me"

"No baby"

"Please!" I pout at him.

"No!"

"Please!" I give him puppy dog eyes.

"Andy, don't use them eyes on me!" Ashley looks away.

"Baby, I know how much you love my blue eyes!" I turn his head so he was looking in my eyes.

"I do love your eyes, now stop doing the puppy eyes!" I carry on doing it. "Andy!"

"Say, Andy loves Ashley more and I'll stop doing it!"

"No!" I use my puppy dog eyes and I pout at him. "Damn, you look so adorable! Fine! Andy loves Ashley more! Happy?"

I nod my head and Ashley rolls his eyes. I move a piece of his hair away from his face as I look in his honey brown eyes. Ashley fixes his gaze on mine. He places his hands on my hips as I place mine on the bed, near his face.

I look at Ashley's lips as I bite my bottom lip, I then look back at his eyes. Ashley chuckles and leans up a bit. I lean down and I rest my forehead on his.

"I love you Ashley"

"I love you too Andy"

I crash my lips on his and I kiss him softly at first, but Ashley wanted more. He slides his tongue along my bottom lip and I part my lips and teeth as his tongue enters my mouth. We both fight for dominance and I let Ashley win.

Well, he did let me win the 'i love you more' game. After Ashley had tasted the inside of my mouth, he pulls at my lip ring and a moan escapes my lips. Ashley smirks and he kisses me softly before pulling away. I pout at him.

"Baby"

"Come on, we need to get ready for school"

"Do we have to?"

"Yes, now get off me!"

"No!"

"Baby!" Ashley pushes me of him and he gets up. I lie on my back with my hands behind my head as I watch Ashley putting on some boxers.

"Baby! Get up!"

"Ugh! Fine" I sit up a little to fast and I wince in pain.

"Holy shit!" I place a hand on my ribs. Ashley comes to my side.

"You okay baby!"

"I think... I think I need my medication"

"I'll go get it you baby" he smiles at me as he kisses my forehead before going downstairs.

I run my hand threw my hair as I chew on my lip ring. I notice that my arms and legs were still bandaged up.

I chew my lip ring even more. I run my finger over my bandages that were on my arms and legs. Should I?
I just want to see what they look like.

I slowly start to take my leg bandages off. I place them next to me and I look at them. Some of them were healing.

Meh, they are not that bad. I put some boxers on and I start to take my arm bandages off. I hold my breath as I do it. When they were off, I drop them on the floor next to me and I look at them.

My eyes start to tear up. My arms are a mess. Cuts in different directions, all of them were deep. Some were scabbing over. I hate this, what have I done to myself.

I look in Ashley's full length mirror. Bed head, bags under my eyes. I look at my stomach. It was sticking out. I don't get it, I've hardly eaten. All I want when I look in the mirror, is to see me, looking back at me, but all I see is a fat, broken boy, that deserves to die. That doesn't deserve to live.

Tears roll down my cheeks as Ashley comes in with a glass of water and my medication. He looks at my bandages, my arms and legs, then me. I wipe away tears as he puts the water and medication down. He comes over to me and he pulls me into a hug gently. I sob into his shoulder.

"Sshh baby"

"What have I done Ashley?"

"Baby, it's not your fault"

"It is!" Ashley pulls away from me and he looks at me straight in the eyes.

"No, it's not Andy. Don't fucking say that it is!"

"I'm sorry" I sniff.

"You have no reason to be sorry baby" he tilts his head as he strokes my hair. I nod.

"C'mon, we should be getting ready" I sigh as Ashley looks in his wardrobe for something to wear. I make my way to the bathroom and I wash my face and brush my teeth. Ashley comes in wearing black skinny jeans, cowboys boots with a white bandana tied to his left one. A black plain vest top and a waist coat over it. He was wearing a long star rhinestone necklace. I look at him in awe.

Ashley grabs his straightens and he plugs them in. He stands next to me and looks at me.

"Like what you see" I look up at him and blush.

"Yes, very" Ashley giggles and kisses my lips softly.

"You're so adorable baby" I giggle and blush.

"Thank you"

I make my way to the bedroom and I put on my black skinny jeans, my BOTDF top that says 'S my D' on and my black and white converse. I walk to the bathroom to see that Ashley was straightening his hair. I stand in the next to him facing the mirror as I line my eye with eye liner. I also do my smoky eye shadow and some clear lipgloss. Ashley was done with the straighteners, so I straighten my hair and i tease the top.

I look over to Ashley, who was lining his eyes with black eye liner. He put on some clear lipgloss and he looked at me.

"Damn baby, you look beautiful" I blush and Ashley looks at my hair. "How'd you do your hair like that?"

"You like it?"

"Yeah, do mine?" I go behind Ashley and I tease his layers and I cake it in hairspray. I place my hand on top of them lightly and I lift my hand off and they bounce back up.

"Tehe, your hair is bouncy now" I giggle as I do it again.

"Baby, stop playing with my hair"

"I'm sorry" He giggles as he admires himself in the mirror. I look at his tattoos and smile. I put my arms around his waist and I pull his back to my chest. He smiles as he places his hands on top of mine. I plant soft kisses on the back of his neck

"I want to take a picture of us"

"Why?" I look at him threw the mirror.

"Because, I dunno, I just do" he blushes.

"Okay outlaw" Ashley pulls out his IPhone 4 and he takes a picture of us both. He shows it me and I laugh.

"That's embarrassing!"

"It's not baby, it's cute" I watch as Ashley saves it as he screen saver.

"There, now whenever I unlock my phone or whenever my alarm goes off, I'll be seeing your face"

"Outlaw, you see my face every morning, we do live together now"

"Oh yeah, but still" I giggle as I unwrap my arms from Ashley's waist and I look at my arms.

"Ash..."

"Yes baby?" Ashley looks at my arms and he gets the message. He goes into his room and he hands me a purple zip up. I put it on and zip it up to find that it was a BOTDF zip up.

"You like them?"

"Haha. Yeah, I do"

"Me too"

"Haha, come on baby, we should be going now"

I grab my batman backpack and Ashley grabs his.

We walk to the door and Ashley opens it for me. I walk out and I wait for Ashley.

He locks the door and outs his keys in his bag. He walk up to me and he links his hand with mine.

"You ready baby?" I nod my head.

"Yeah" he squeezes my hand and kisses my lips softly.

~TimeLaspe;DinnerTime~

Me, Ashley, Jinxx, Jake and CC were all sat together at the table. Me, Ashley and Jinxx sat at one side and Jake and CC sat opposite us.

I watched as they all ate their food. I felt sick. All this food is making me want to throw up.

"Want some baby?" Ashley holds up a slice of cheese pizza. The smell of it made me stomach do a back flip.

"No thank you"

"Have you eaten today?" Ashley looked at me.

"Yeah" I smile at him. I didn't want Ashley to worry about me even more.

"Mmm, okay baby"

I start to play with the sleeve of Ashley jacket.

"ASHLEY PURDY!" I look over to Ashley, who cringed at the sound of the voice. Me, Jinxx, Jake and CC all looked where the voice was coming from.

Kina, of course...

Everyone was looking at her now, everyone apart form Ashley. I turn back around.

"Who the fuck is that!?" Jake asks me as he leans over the table.

"My ex girlfriend" Ashley said threw gritted teeth.

CC looked at me confused.

"Is he bi Andy?"

"No CC. He is a full on gay"

"Then, how is she his ex girlfriend?"

Jake laughed along with Jinxx. CC just looked at them confused. Before I even got the chance to answer, Kina pushed me off my chair.

I landed on my ribs with a thump.

"FUCK! What the fuck Kina!" I place my hand on my ribs, whilst trying to breath. Jinxx helps me up and I lean against him.

"Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot!" Kina points at me with her manicured long pink nails.

My lips twitch and I see Ashley standing up.

"Don't fucking speak to him like that Kina!"

"Or else what!"

"Just fucking leave us alone!" Ashley stands next to me. "You okay baby?"

"Well, apart form landing on my ribs and winding myself because of it, yeah, I've never felt better" Ashley giggles at my obvious sarcasm.

"Baby?!" I look at Kina.

"Yeah, Kina, you remember Andy, don't you"

"Who doesn't. He said to me that my legs are like asda. Open 24/7" she looked at me disgusted. We hear a burst of laughter and I look to see that Jake and CC were in fits of giggles. Jake and CC come up to me.

"You-you said that. To her!" CC wipes away a tear of laughter. I nod my head smiling.

Kina pushes CC and he lands on top of me. I shriek in pain. CC gets up.

"Shit! I'm sorry Andy!"

"It's okay. It's-it's not your fault..." CC holds his hand out for me to hold as he help me up. I lean against Ashley and I see that Jake was in Kina's face.

"Don't fucking touch my brother you fucking whore" Kina slaps Jake across the face and she leaves a red mark on his cheek. She must have scratched him at the same time as well.

"FUCK!" Jake holds his right cheek, which was bright red. CC goes up to him and hugs him.

"Baby, lean on Jinxx" I look at him confused, but I lean on Jinxx. he puts his arm around my waist, to steady me. I watch as Ashley goes up to Kina.

"Ashley, baby. Why are you hanging around with these fags!"

"One, don't call me baby, I am not your baby and two, they are not fags, they are my friends. They are better than you lot who just used me"

"But, we're not over yet baby" she runs her nail down Ashley stomach. I clench my fist, but Jinxx holds me back. Ashley slaps away Kina's hand.

"Yes, we are over Kina. I no longer love you. I love Andy" Ashley turns his head and he looks at me and smiles. I blush and look to the floor.

"Awwhh" Jinxx whispers in my ear.

"Shut up Jinxx" he laughs as I blush more.

"Prove that we are over" Kina looks at him.

Ashley raises his eyebrow. "Okay then"

He walks over to me and Jinxx let's go of my waist. Ashley holds my waist and he smiles at me. I smile back and i wrap my arms around his neck. Ashley's lips crash onto mine and we kiss passionately.

There was a series of awwhh's coming from, not only the group, but from some of the people in the canteen.

We pull away from each other and Ashley rubs his nose on mine. I blush as he kisses my nose.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I rest my head on his shoulder as Ashley turns and faces Kina.

"That. Was fucking horrible! Made me want to throw up" I chew on my lip ring and Ashley holds me tight.

"Didn't ask for your opinion. Now piss off and leave me, my boyfriend and my friends alone!"

Kina turns on her heal and rejoins her friends. CC comes up to Ashley and pats him on his back.

"That was AMAZING!"

"Haha. Thank you CC" he looks at Jake.

"How is your face?"

"It's okay. Stinging a little"

"I'm sorry about that Jake" He goes to pull away from me, but I cling onto his waistcoat.

"Baby!"

"I'm comfy!"

"Ahaha"

"It's not your fault Ashley" Jake smiles at him.

The bell rang indicating that it was end of dinner. Great. One more hour away from Ashley.

I don't think I'll be able to cope.

~TimeLaspe;EndOfTheDay~

I make my way to the lockers and I see that Ashley was already there. He looks up and spots me.

He runs up to me and he picks me up gently as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I kiss his lips passionately and we pull away for some air. Ashley puts me down and holds my hand.

"How are your ribs baby?"

"Hurting"

"When we get home, you can have your medication" I smile at him as he squeezes my hand.

"You're always caring for me"

"I like caring for you baby"

"You do?"

"Yeah. Makes me happy and I promised that I would fix you baby" I blush and smile.

"I don't deserve you"

"Don't say that"

"Why?"

"Because you do deserve me"

"I don't!"

"Andy!"

"You do all this for me and I don't repay you or anything"

"Baby, you don't need to. Like I said, I like looking after you. Plus, you do repay me"

"How?" I look at him confused.

"Your kisses" I blush.

"Well, seeing as your going to give me my medication, I think you need a kiss for that outlaw" Ashley chuckles and I kiss him passionately.

Ashley runs his hands down my sides to my hands. He intertwined his fingers with mine and I smile in the kiss. Ashley bites my bottom lip, then returns back to kissing me.

"Dudes, get a room!" We pull away from each other and we see Jake, Jinxx and CC. CC had a grin on his face. I blush and hide behind Ashley.

"Haha. Baby, stop hiding"

"No"

"Jake!" CC whines.

"What CC?"

"CC wants to go home!" Jinxx laughs as he looks at CC. I look in Jinxx's eyes and I see a sparkle.

Mmmmm.....

"Let's go home then CC"

"Ashley. My ribs are killing me" I come from behind Ashley and I bury my head in his shoulder.

"Aww baby. Let's take you home" I nod my head as Ashley takes my hand.

We all walk out together and we talk about random things. I start to learn about their personality's. CC is the crazy one, the one that always manages to make you smile and laugh till you cannot stand. Jake is also crazy, obsessed with pizza, but when he is pissed off, he is really angry and shit. You can tell that he protective over his brother. Wish harry was protective over me. Jinxx is the quiet one, but when he opens his mouth, he says something that is wise. I'm the tallest out of us all and Jinxx is the shortest.

We carry on walking when I spot blonde hair and next to them, was brown hair. As we got closer, I managed to figure out who it is.

My mom and Harry.

I grip onto Ashley's hand.

"Baby, what's wrong" he looks at me, then looks at where I was looking. "Is that your mom?"

I nod. Mom and Harry come closer and my mom spots me straight away.

We all stop and Ashley stands in front of me, still holding my hand.

"Who is that?" CC whispered to Jake.

"How am I supost to know!"

"I'll ask Andy" Jinxx turns to me. "Andy, who is that?"

I sigh and I explain everything to them. I explain how my mom and brother are homophobic, how my family are very religious. How my mom never loved me and she always favoured Harry. Right to the point where my mom hit me and I left home.

"Yeah, so as I was leaving to go to Ashley's, she called me a fucking faggot and she hoped that she never sees me again. I made my way to Ashley's, who didn't know about this and ever since then, I now live with Ashley"

"But what about the time when I found you?" I look at Jake.

"I did something the other night" I roll my sleeves up. They all looked and gasped. "The next morning, I watched Ashley cleaning up the bathroom floor. I packed my things and I told him that I was leaving, that he didn't need me. I was walking and I bumped into Harry. He beat me up"

"Wow Andy" I look to the floor.

"We won't tell anyone" Jinxx puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you"

"Andrew Dennis Biersack!" I cringe at my mothers voice. Ashley holds onto my hand tighter.

"What!"

"I thought I told you that I never wanted to see you again!"

'Well mom, seeing as we live in the same area, we are bound to bump into each other!"

"Don't speak to mom like that fag!"

"Or else what Harry! You gonna beat me up again! Yeah. My friends found me and guess what, you fucking broke my ribs!"

"And I care because?"

"Fuck you Harry!"

"So, Andrew. This" she looks at Ashley up and down. "Is your boyfriend"

"Yes mom!"

"That is disgusting!" Just as I was about to say something, Ashley lets go off my hand.

"I'll tell you what is disgusting. Calling your own son a faggot. Hitting your own flesh and blood. You carried him for nine months yet you don't love him! It's disgusting how you say that you never want to see him again. It's a good thing that I was there for him. In case you was wondering, he is living with me now. Call yourself a mother, you're in no fit state to be a mother"

I look to the floor and I hear a smack and a thump.

I look up to see that my mom had slapped Ashley across the face and he had fallen on the floor, holding his face.

"What the hell mom!?" I look at her as she looks at Harry.

"He is all yours" Harry grins. What?!

Harry walks towards Ashley and I look at his face. I recognise that look.

That was the look that he gave me before...

No!!!

I look to see that Harry was kicking Ashley in the stomach.

"ASHLEY!!!!" I try to go after him. Harry was punching him in the jaw, blood coming out of his cut lip.

"ASHLEY!!" I frantically try and run to him, but I was held back my Jinxx.

"LET GO OF ME JINXX! FUCKING LET GO OF ME!" Tears were falling down my cheeks.

"Andy, there is nothing you can do now!"

"Jinxx is right Andy.." CC looks at me.

"Stop him. Please, someone stop Harry!" I look at Ashley and he looks at me with pleading eyes.

Jinxx is right. There is nothing I can do now.

I turn around and I bury my head in Jinxx's shoulder and I cry. Jinxx holds me.

After a few minutes of crying, I look back to see that Harry was gone.

I rush to Ashley's side and I kneel in front of him. I look at his face. Covered in blood. I hold his hand.

"Ashley" I whisper to him as I stoke his hair, tears falling down my cheeks.

Jinxx, Jake and CC rush to my side.

"Andy.." he looks at me.

I look at the guys, then at Ashley. I could see his eyes starting to close.

"Don't just fucking stand there, call an ambulance!!" CC gets out his phone, still in shock.

"Baby, don't close your eyes, stay with me" He grips my hand tighter.

"Andy, I love you" I could feel him loosening his grip on my hand.

"I love you too outlaw" Ashley's eyes close. "I love you too"
♠ ♠ ♠
Well....

Chapter fifteen title is: Busted - Better than this.

Sorry it took so long, I wanted to make it special as I won't be updating tomorrow.

I'm at my dad's all day...

I do not own the bvb members in any ways.

Andy and Ashley are NOT gay for each other;

This is just a fanfic; NOTHING MORE!

Please comment, subscribe and recommend? :3

And I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you. ^×^