Status: Hope y'all enjoy it. ♥

Love Isn't Always Fair...

Dark Dreams...

~Andy'sPOV~

"Andy! C'mon, get up! You have school. Breakfast is getting cold!" My mom says, bursting threw my door.

I groan as she opens up my curtains, letting the sun into my batcave, or in other words, my bedroom.

"Mom! Do i HAVE to go?"

"Yes. Now get up and get ready Andrew!" I cringe. I HATE being called Andrew. I don't see why my mom could just let me study at home. Ever since my dad walked out on me, i've been homed schooled, but then my mom found a school and thought that it would be good for me to go back to school because she said that i needed to make some new friends. What? I'm perfectly fine as i am. I like not having a social life. Nothing wrong with that, is there?

I drag my tired body out of bed and i look in Harry's room, to see that he was up and watching telly. Yeah, he's aloud a telly, but i'm not. Yeah, you've probably guessed it. My mom favours Harry more than me. Pathetic, i know. Harry smirks at me and i just ignore him. I make my way to the bathroom to do my usual. Brush my teeth and wash my face and to empty my bladder.

I then make my way back to my room, to find that Harry was still smirking. I roll my eyes. I go to my room and i close it, wanting to be alone before i enter social hell. I hate people so much. Ugh! I pick out a short sleeved top and a black waist coat. I pick some black skinny jeans that are ripped and some black boots. I straighten my hair and i tease my short layers and i cake it in hairspray. I put on a few bracelets and i pack my make up and my things in my batman bagpack.

I walk downstairs to find that my mom was on the phone.

"BYE MOM!" She looks at me annoyed and she shooed me away.

"No kiss then" I smirk and she pulls a face and rolls her eyes. In other words, no. My mom has NEVER kissed me. She's never kissed me goodbye or goodnight. She has NEVER show me love and affection. She only shows that to her 'angel of a son' This family is a piece of shit.

I open the door and i close it behind me. I make my way to hell, otherwise known as, school.

~TimeLaspe;1Hour~

I walk threw the gates of hell onto the playground. I look around and i see kids being stupid. I shake my head. How immature. Your supposed to be in high school and yet your acting like children.

The school bell rings and i make my way inside. I look on my timetable and i see that i have maths. I make my way to, what looks like the maths.

I open the door to where i was supposed to be, just as the second bell went. Everybody heads turned and they looked at me. I sigh and i look to the floor. A man, quiet big, or fat, or however you want to say it, a bald head that shined in the light, beard, glasses and he was dressed in shirt, pants and black shoes. He walks up to me and he looks at me.

"Who are you?" His breath stank!

"I'm Andy, i'm new here in case you didn't know"

"No need to be sarcastic"

"Yeah, okay, whatever"

"Just go an sit down" He points to a chair at the front but i see a chair at the very back. I ignore his point and i make my way to back of the room. I dump all my stuff under the table and i get my notebook and my ipod out. I put my earphones in and i start to doodle in my notebook. BOTDF - Clubbed to death comes on and i turn the volume up. I get bored of doodling in my notebook and i get my make up bag out and i do my eye liner and my eye shadow and i put on some clear lip gloss. I feel someone tapping on my shoulder. I turn my head and i see Ashley. I take my earphones out and i look at him and he looks at me back.

"Hey. I saw you yesterday. With your mom" I nod and smile.

"Yeah. It was kinda embarrassing yesterday"

"How come?"

"I'd rather not talk about it..."

"Umm, okay. Btw, you might want to turn you music down and be carefull in doing your make up with him about. He'll take them of you and he wont give them you back unless you steal them or something" He chuckles.

"Umm, thanks" I turn my music down and i put my earphones back in as i put away my things and i put my head on the table. This is soooooooo boring.

The school bell rings and i pick my things up and i put my ipod in my pocket. I look at my timetable.

Ugh! P.E. Fuck that shit. There is NO way that i am doing Pe in this weather. Plus, i don't really fancy getting changed in front of everyone. I make my way outside and i find a spot underneath a tree. I turn my music up full blast and i doodle in my book again. I stop doodling and i start to write some lyrics. One day, i will start a band and i will prove to my mom that everyone is different but should be treated the same.

I look up from my notebook because i hear shouting. I look to where it was coming from and i see a group of lads playing football. No of them were really my type, then i spot Ashley. He look lush and sexy. With sweat running down his body, his raven black long hair flowing in the wind. I've noticed that he had the side of his head shaved and when he was speaking to me, i swore i saw that he was wearing eye liner.

I look up at the school roof. Mmm, that'd be good spot to bunk of the rest of the day, plus i could spy on people. I gather up my things and i make my way up the drain pipe to the school roof. i find a comfy spot and i sit down and i watch Ashley play football. Someone kicks the ball to hard and it hits me on the head.

"Fuck" I rub my head and i leave the ball where it is. I hear someone coming up the drain pipe for the ball. I see raven black hair and i know who it is.

"Oh, hello"

"Umm, hey"

"What are you doing up here?"

"Getting away from people"

"Ahaha. Why?"

"Because i hate people"

"You're not the only one" He grabs the ball and looks down at it. I shrug my shoulders.

"HEY ASHLEY, C'MON. STOP TALKING TO THAT FAG!" The lad that was talking to Ashley laughed. I roll my eyes.

"Okay Tom." He looks at me.

"Sorry about him" I shrug my shoulders.

"It's okay. I'm use to it"

"You are?" I nod my head.

"I'm Ashley" He holds his hand out for me to shake it. I look at his hand i shake it.

"Kinda figured that. I'm Andy"

"Nice to met you Andy"

"Yeah, you too" I put my earphones back in and i watch Ashley kick the football to his friends and he climbs back down. Meh. He's cute.

~TimeLaspe;EndOfTheSchoolDay~

The school bell rang and i grab my stuff. I bunked of every single lesson, apart from maths. I make my way down the drainpipe to the school gates. I could hear a group of feet behind me but i ignored it and thought nothing of.

Before i knew it, i got pushed to the wall and someone turned me around so i was facing them. I see a lad with brown hair, brown eyes, he had muscles. He was followed by a group of his friends.

"Hey look guys, it's the new kid" He laughs as the others laugh. I roll my eyes and i scan the group. My eyes fix on someone.

Ashley...

"What do YOU want!?" He spits at my feet.

"You're gunna wish that you never went to this school"

"Oh, believe me, i wish that i didn't" I smirk.

"Whatever. Now, you're gunna get beaten up for the rest of your life"

"Don't you mean, the rest of the school year because you don't know where i live" I look to see that Ashley was trying to keep his giggles in.

"Don't get smart with me"

"How can i not. Your stupidness makes me look smart" Ashley was struggling now.

"I do have other talents you know"

"What like?"

"I can play football"

"No you cannot. You're shit at it. I've seen you play. I could probably play better than you"

"Yeah, sure you can!"

"Yeah, i can bitch! Look, if your gunna beat me up, just get on with it!"

"Oh, so you want to be beaten up?" He looks at me.

"Well, even if i BEG you not to, you're still gunna do it anyways. I've been here before"

"You asked for it!" He raises his fist to hit me in the tummy. I sigh and i wait for what was about to come. I look at Ashley who looked worried.

"WAIT!" He lowers his fist and looks at Ashley, who was barging his way threw the crowd.

"Ashley, what do you want now!"

"Tom, you don't want to do this!" I look at Ashley threw my fringe.

"Yes, i do"

"No you don't. Not out here anyways. Teachers can see" This so called tom had to think about this. I shift my weight from one foot to another and sigh.

"Mmm, you've got a good point there Ashley" I roll my eyes.

"So, does this mean i can go now?"

"Yeah. But don't think you've got away with this emo fag"

"Whatever. oh and learn how to play football" I walk away from him and Ashley runs after me.

"Hey"

"Umm, hey. Thank for that by the way"

"It was nothing"

"Why'd you do it"

"Well, it's your first day here and i didn't want to see you get hurt"

"Oh. Are they your friends or something?"

"Yeah" He looks at my face.

"I know, shocking"

"Why are you with them?"

"I'm popular. I have to hang out with them"

"You don't have to Ashley"

"I do!"

"Why? Clearly they are dicks who make you watch them beat up people and shit like that"

"But i get the girls and i'm the captain of the football team"

"Okay then. But have you ever felt like an outcast?"

"What? No!!"

"Yes, you have Ashley. I can see it in your eyes. Your eyes say a lot of things Ashley" He looks away from me.

"Look yeah! You're new here, you don't know ANYTHING about me"

"I know that you don't feel comfy with hanging out with them and i know that you want real friends"

"You know nothing about me Andy, so stop thinking that you do!!"

"I also know that you are..."

"ASHLEY!!" I was cut of by Kina. Ugh!

"Hello Baby" He kisses her on the lips.

"How is my sexy outlaw" Before Ashley could answer she looks at me. I raise my eyebrows.

"Who is this!" She pulls a face at me.

"This is Andy, he's new"

"Pssh. You're an emo fag"

I look at her.

"And your a whore who's legs are like Asda, open 24/7"

"Andy!" Ashley looks at me.

"What?! Truth hurts!" I walk away from them as i snigger to myself. I couldn't be arsed with people like him.

Ashley was hiding something, i can see it in his eyes.

Why wont he just, open up to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmm, i wonder whut it is. c:

Chapter three title is; BOTDF - Dark Dreams.

I do not own Andy or Ashley in anyway. ~.~

This is just a fanfic; NOTHING MORE! ¬.¬

I hope you enjoy this. c:

Thank you and enjoy. ^^