Status: Hope y'all enjoy it. ♥

Love Isn't Always Fair...

Bitches get stitches...

~Andy'sPOV~

I couldn't get it out of my mind. What was Ashley hiding from me. I know, i'm crazy. I don't even know him that well, yet here i am, lying back on my bed, on a Saturday morning, trying to figure him out. Crazy, i know. He was unhappy. I could tell by his eyes. Your eyes say alot about people you know. People may act like nothing is wrong with them, but their eyes tell a different story. When Ashley was trying to convince me that he was okay with his so - called - friends, i could tell that he wasn't. I could tell that he just wanted to be himself, but he was scared of being himself in case his, so - called - friends, bully him.

I sigh as i turn onto my side. I start to pick at my wallpaper. I need to get out of this house, but i really don't fancy entering the outside world. Just another boring day. Locked in my bedroom. I don't mind really, i get away from my mother. Speaking of my mother, she is on the phone to yet ANOTHER man. Geez, i swear she is turning into a whore. I strain my ears to hear what she was saying. She was doing that stupid giggle that girls do. You know, when they put on a sweet, sickly voice to impress. Acting all sweet and Innocent. I swear, it makes me want to throw up. If i was straight, i would want my girl to just act herself, none of that fake shit. I would want to be able to tell her things and not be judged, to act like myself around her. But that was if i was straight and i not, so yeah.

I hear Harry getting up and running to the bathroom. I hear him vomiting. I laugh to myself. That's what you get for partying early hours in the morning. I hear my mom coming up the stairs, clearly she has heard her 'angel of a son' being sick. She goes to the bathroom and all i can hear is;

"There, there Harry. It's okay"

I roll my eyes. It's really pathetic that he is older than me, yet i can take care of myself. Well, i guess that's because i HAVE to look after myself. The only thing that my mom does for me is, cook and clean for me. She's practically wrapped Harry in cotton wool. She has done from day one. It makes me wanna throw up. I mean, yeah, i DO get jealous of my mom giving Harry love and affection because it's something that i crave for! But then again, it makes me happy that she doesn't because that sort of stuff makes me want to vomit. The only time and the only person i will give love and affection to, is my boyfriend, when i find him.

I hear the chain being flushed and my brother making his way back to his room. I wonder what my mom would do if she found out that he had sex in his room last night. Yeah, i heard it all. I don't see how my mom didn't. She has amazing hearing, but then again, she probably did and she probably did nothing about it.

"Andy! Come in here" I groan and i make my way to Harry's room.

"What!" She pats a space next to her. I ignore it.

"Sit down!"

"No thank you. I'd rather not"

"Fine. Whatever."

"What did you want?"

"I just wanted to say that i've met someone"

"Again!"

"No need for that tone Andy. Yes again!"

"Who is it this time?"

"Someone. He is coming up today for dinner and i want you two on your best behaviour!"

"Oh, we will mommy" I look at Harry. What the actual fuck!

"That's my boy" She makes a fuss over Harry, again. I just stand here, feeling awkward. She then turns to me and puts on her 'straight' face. I look at her under my fringe and i raise my eyebrows.

"He has a son, who is the same age as you Andy"

"Oh my gosh! I cannot WAIT!!" I wave my arms as i say it sarcastically.

"Why are you so sarcastic"

"Why are you such a shit mom?" I mutter under my breath. Lucky she didn't hear me.

"Why can you not be more like your brother Andy!" I sigh in frustration. Be more like my brother! So, you want me to go out and party. You want me to bang every slut going? Then will you love me!? I shrug my shoulders.

"He is so perfect, where as you..." I look at her.

"Yeah mom, don't finish your sentence. I already know what you think of me"

"Andy..." I cut her off.

"It's okay, i get it. I'm the devil's child and you HATE devil children, don't you mom! But HARRY over here, is your 'perfect little angel'. Yeah right mom, if only you knew" I look at Harry and he was panicking.

"Don't worry Harry, i wont tell" I look at my mom and she frowns at me. I sigh and i walk to my room and i lie back on my bed. I put my earphones in. If only people knew how fucking unhappy i am!

I flick threw my pictures on my IPod and my mind wonders back to Ashley. He is so flawless. The most beautiful human ever. Well, apart from Jayy Von Monroe and Dahvie Vanity, of course. My mom was going down the stairs and Harry comes in threw my door!

"What was that for Fag!"

"Hello Harry. I'm okay thanks for asking. How are you?" I say sarcastically

"Answer my fucking question!"

"I have no idea what you're on about Harry" I sit up and i take my earphones out.

"You know what i'm on about. That, just then with mom! You almost told her!"

"Yeah Harry, ALMOST! But i didn't!"

"Why not?"

"Oh, so you're saying that you DO want me to tell her?"

"No! I was just wondering why you didn't tell her"

"Harry, who'd you think she is going to believe? Me, or you"

"I dunno. You?"

"Harry. Open your eyes! She likes you more than me. She favours you more than me. Clearly she is going to believe you and not me!"

"Oh"

"Yeah, oh. Now if you don't mind, i don't want to speak to humans today. I have a date with music" I put my earphones back in and i blast my music. Harry turns away and walks out of my batcave and he closes the door. I sigh and i lie back on my bed and i close my eyes.

~TimeLaspe;30Mins~

I wake up to hear BOTDF - Happy Violentine's Day playing. Jayy's voice sends shivers down my spine. I must have fallen asleep.

"ANDY!!! ANDY!!!" My mom comes threw my door with her angry face on.

"What!!!" I turn my IPod off and i rub my eyes.

"I've been calling you!"

"I was having a nap!"

"At this time?!"

"Yes. There is nothing wrong with that!"

"Whatever. Get ready, Adam will be here" She walks out and i sigh. I'm guessing Adam is her new boyfriend now. I drag my body to the bathroom and i do my usual routine. I make my way back to my room and i put some black skinnies on, a BOTDF - S MY D top, i tease my hair after i had straighten it and i put my lip ring in. I then put on a little bit of eyeliner.

I make my way downstairs and i sigh. I look at what my mom was wearing. A short skirt, high heels and a tight top showing her boobs off and her tummy. Her hair was curled and she was wearing alot of make up. What a whore.

I sit down on the sofa and i grab the TV remote. Just as i was about to turn the channel over, Harry comes over and snatches the remote of me. I grit my teeth and i let it pass. Just as he was about to put on some stupid reality program on, the doorbell rings.

"OOOOOOOO, he is here! Okay boys. Get in a line." My mom straightens out Harry's clothes, then she looks at me and shakes her head.

"Why can you not dress normal Andy. And take that eyeliner off"

"No"

"You're so ungrateful!" Harry elbows me as mom get's the door.

"Fag. What you wearing make up for"

"Because i want to"

"But why?"

"Why do you have sex all the time?"

"Because i like it. Makes me happy"

"There is your answer to your question"

"What?"

"Never mind" I shake my head. I'm surrounded by idiots. My mom smooths out her skirt and she opens the door.

"Adam!" She flings her arms around his neck and she hugs him tight. He looked just like my dad. Black hair, brown eyes, median build, tall. I look behind him as i could see someone behind him. My mom holds Adam's hand and she takes him to me and Harry.

"Adam, this is Andy" I nod my head.

"And this is Harry" Harry holds out his hand to Adam for him to shake.

"Hello" My mom looks at him and smiles. I roll my eyes.

"Hello boys. I would like you to met my son. Tom"

Adam moves and my heart skips several beats.

No. No. No. No. No! Tom smirks at me.

"Hello Andy. Isn't this great. We're going to be spending so much time together"

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
N; Oh no. Whut's gunna happen.o:

Sorry, this chapter is a bit poop.

Chapter four title is; BOTDF - Bitches get Stitches.

Y'all know the deal with the comments. c:

I do not own Andy in anyway. ~.~

This is just a fanfic; NOTHING MORE.

Enjoy. ^^