Status: Fan-fic of sebastian

Marked:Black Butler

I do not own Black Butler or any of its characters. Is a wonderful manga/anime created by Yana Toboso. I will be using elements from the anime so hopefully this works out well.

__________________________

It was cold outside since you had just finished getting your last roll of Cinematic record which was from your wife who's death was upon her and she knew it as well, but with her death came life.

you looked down at the tiny little thing in your arm's all wrapped up in your fuzzy jacket to keep Her warm. you stood by your poor wife dead body holding on to your child.

"My dear child" You said as you gently touched her fail white skin she moaned a little and went back to sleeping. Her beautiful baby face, Her curly blood black hair, her cheeks were a bit pink due to the weather. Another voice comes into your world of looking at your daughter.

"I must say she has your face and your wife's hair."

you turned around and see the tall dark figure in his true form standing before you. the snow gently falling.

"And what business does one such as your self have here?" you asked while pulling the jacket around your daughter more to keep her warm.

"Well i must say that your wife was a friend of mine and i remember her saying that when your job end's here that she wanted me to Mark your child knowing she would be in good hands when she is older"

He said with a smile that could send chills up any normal human. You remember that you promised your wife you would go along with her choice but didn't know who she was meaning to. you looked down at your daughters face as she was sleeping.

"I see"

"Of course you get to have her till she is a certain age and then she would have to come with me" he said as he was looking at your daughter all bundled up kept warm while the snow falls to the ground.

"Will you mark her now?" you asked while looking at his vibrant eyes.

"Not now i will only make a small mark on her and wait till she is old enough to handle the permanent one for now...She will stay with you until the day i come to your door" he said as his hands gently caressed your daughters cheek bone his sharp nail's away so they don't cut the skin that was so delicate

"So what will her name be?" he said looking at the beautiful baby girl who's eyes started opening. Her eyes so vibrant like your's and so beautiful.

"Minuet..Her name is Minuet" you said as she looked up at you no crying, no screaming just silence.

"Minuet..a beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl. i must take my leave but for now" he said

As he took your child away from your safe arms and pulls the jacket down from her neck leaving a black rose that wasn't in bloom on her neck.

"Once this rose is in bloom is when i will come and take her with me and keep her in good hands but for now I must be off Goodbye Minuet" he said as he gave her a kiss on her forehead and handed her back to you. Walking away in the cold falling snow vanishing from your sight.

you look down and see your child still staring at where he walked away from you and her.

"Come my sweet child it's time to go home.. my sweet Minuet"

You said as you walked away with your last Cinematic records of your wife and going home with a new one. Your Daughter Muniet Undertaker
  1. Marked:Black Butler Unwanted visitor
    little muniet is of age 7 and is enjoying life with her father till a unwanted visitor comes and trys to pry minuet away from her father.