Status: In progress!

Fool Everyone

Chapter Six

Since we were home, we all decided to go off and do our own things before meeting again at the venue for the show. My plan was to take a shower, and lock myself in my room until after Rocket had left Arizona. I was fed up with all of this drama. I just wanted to stay home and get away from Nick Santino and his constant confusing actions. Unfortunately my plan came to a slamming halt as Deanna pulled me to the side of the restaurant.

"What, now that Jared's going off to sleep or whatever I'm good enough to talk to?" I was tired from dealing with all of the guys and the lovebird bullshit. I knew I was coming off a little bit rude, especially to my best friend, but I was simply not in the mood.

She pushed my arm gently. "Come on don't be like that...I'm sorry J and I were all over each other. It's just The Maine is going on tour soon and I won't see him for a while so I gotta get all my loving in now. But come on I don't wanna talk about me and Jared."

"Wow that's different" I scoffed.
She rolled her eyes. "I wanna talk about what's going on with you and Nick! Come on the tension between you two is fucking crazy what else happened?!"

I shrugged. "He creeped on me while I was changing and made a comment about how I was ignoring him. I told him off and said if I mean nothing to him, he means nothing to me. I guess he got all butthurt cuz he's not the center of attention anymore and it's a blow to his ego. God forbid someone doesn't want to deal with his bullshit."

She gave me a look. "Al you have to admit...saying he means nothing to you? That's a little harsh. You pretty much told him to go die. That's just...wrong."
"I did not tell him to die!"
"You might as well have!"
"Deanna that is ridiculous I'm not gonna tell someone to go die!"
"Well you kinda just did!"
"You are overreacting! What he said to me was WAY worse!"
"It was about an equal level! And you know how shitty that felt so you shouldn't do the same thing to him" she said with a huff.

I rubbed my temples. I just wanted to go home and sleep in my bed. "Fine. I was wrong. Can I go now? I don't wanna think about him or his feelings being hurt..."

She smirked a little. "Speaking of his feelings being hurt did you SEE the look on his face when Jarry told you Garrett was into you?! I think he was jealous! This gets more scandalous by the minute!"

I rolled my eyes. She was such a little gossip. I swear if she wasn't my best friend I'd call her out on it.

Then what she said sank in. Nick was jealous. Jealousy is like the best form of revenge there is. If Nick believed there was something going on between me and Garrett, his ego would be crushed. And he would feel as humiliated as I was. I didn't even need to go out and find a guy to make Nick jealous. He was waiting for me. Although I had my doubts that Garrett was honestly into me, if he just SEEMED like he was...Nick would hate life and suddenly I would have won this little mind game he's playing on me. Of course I'd have to tell Garrett that it'd be a fake kinda thing but I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Things would be cleaner that way. Less feelings to hurt. It was like the universe lined things up perfectly. How could I NOT go through with it?!

Deanna looked at me confused. "Allie...you're making your plotting face...what are you up to?"

I smiled and started to walk away from the restaurant to begin work on my plan.
"I'm gonna win the game."
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's kinda short and maybe a little filler-ish BUT i like it and i hope yall see where we think we're gonna head this story out...im excited. kay is excited. you should be too.

PLEASE COMMENT WE SEE YOU READING BUT NOT SAYING ANYTHING AND IT MAKES US SAD

WHEN WE GET SAD WE CRY AND KILL PUPPIES AND YOU DONT WANT A POOR PUPPYS LIFE ON YOUR CONSCIENCE SO PLEASE.