Status: In progress!

Fool Everyone

Chapter Eight

Garrett looked from the door back to me with a somewhat terrified face. "Oh my God, that was totally Halvo, he's gonna kill me, I just kissed his little sister!"
"Gare! Calm down!" I reassured him. "I seriously doubt it was Eric...he would've said something instead of just walking away...maybe we just heard something."

He looked at me skeptically. "Yeah...maybe..."
I shoved him lightly. "Come on, don't be snarky with me!" We laughed before getting quiet again. "...you didn't answer me...what did you kiss me for?" I asked after a while.

He blushed a little before responding. "I just..figured...since I'd be kissing you whenever Nick's around...I should just...find out...what it's like" he sputtered out. I giggled a little at his awkwardness. He blushed redder as I laughed. "Don't laugh at me! It's uncomfortable!"

I decided to push him a bit more. "What?! Kissing me is uncomfortable?! Fine I can find somebody else!"

"No!" He quickly reassured me. "Kissing you was...really nice...I'm just always uncomfortable...I'm bad with girls you know..." He was beginning to ramble when someone from the venue called his name and told him it was show time. "I guess I'll see you after the set then...right?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Have a great show!" He smiled and started to walk away when I called out to him. "Hey Gare?"
He turned around. "Yeah Allie?"
I gave a little smile to him. "Thanks...you have no idea how much this means to me."
He grinned back. "Not a problem...I'll see you later!" He scurried off towards the stage.

I thought about staying outside by myself, but knew that Eric would be running around looking for me if I didn't make an appearance soon. As I entered the dressing room, I saw that it was occupied by a lone soul.

The single person I did not want to see.

I suppressed a groan of disappointment as I walked past Nick and sat down by my bag. He was scribbling furiously at a notebook. Was that a song he was writing? Whatever he was doing, he was completely immersed in it and didn't notice that I had entered. Deciding not to press my luck by staying in there, I reached for my bag to head out.

I knew my luck ran out as my arm sent an empty beer bottle smashing into the ground, scaring the living shit out of the both of us.

"FUCK ALLIE YOU CAN'T JUST SNEAK UP ON PEOPLE LIKE THAT!" he exclaimed as the notebook was quickly shoved away. "I WAS HAVING A PERFECTLY FINE NIGHT UNTIL YOU FUCKING RUINED IT!"

I looked at him shocked. "Nick...I knocked over a bottle...if that ruins your night you're even a bigger drama queen than I thought."

As the words left my mouth, I think i saw his blood literally start to boil under his forehead.

"IT'S NOT THE FUCKING BEER BOTTLE ALLIE! YOU FUCKING WALK IN HERE LOOKING LIKE A FUCKING HOOKER, TAKE POOR GARRETT OUT BACK, PROBABLY TOLD HIM HOW FUCKING MISERABLE I'M MAKING THIS TOUR FOR YOU WHEN REALLY, YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING THIS TOUR MISERABLE FOR ME!"

When did my voice run out on me?

"AND THEN AFTER MAKING ME TO LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY, YOU FUCKING HOOK UP WITH HIM. DON'T THINK THAT I DIDN'T FUCKING SEE THAT KISS YOU GUYS HAD."

When did he get to be three inches from my face?

"HALVO THINKS YOU'RE SO FUCKING INNOCENT BUT HE DOESN'T FUCKING REALIZE THAT HIS PRECIOUS BABY SISTER IS A GODDAMN BAND SLUT! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! YOU ARE A STUPID HOE!"

No brain, this is not the time to be singing Nicki Minaj.

"YOU'RE GONNA DO THE EXACT SAME THING TO GARRETT THAT YOU DID TO ME AND THEN LOOK LIKE A FUCKING ANGEL WHEN REALLY YOU JUST CONVINCE GUYS TO SLEEP WITH YOU AND THEN TELL THEM THAT THEY MEAN FUCKING NOTHING TO YOU WHEN THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO SAVE YOU THE HURT OF REALIZING YOU HAD SEX WHEN YOU WERE DRUNK WITH YOUR BROTHER'S BEST FRIEND SO THEY ACT LIKE IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED WHEN REALLY ALL THEY WANT IT FOR IT TO FUCKING HAPPEN AGAIN!"

...wait...what?

He stood there trying to catch his breath from his rant as I tried to process his words. After a while my voice managed to somewhat return to me. "...wait...what?!"

He made a noise of aggravation. "THAT NIGHT THAT YOU BLACKED OUT. WE FUCKED. YOU AND ME. AND YOU DIDN'T REMEMBER IT AND THAT MORNING YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE BEGGING FOR IT TO NOT BE TRUE..." his voice got a little quieter. "...so I pretended like it never happened..."

My face started to heat up. "...even if what you're saying is true, which to be honest, I'm having a hard time believing, there is a HUGE difference between pretending it didn't happen and treating me like I don't exist Nicholas!"

A look of guilt (guilt?! It couldn't...no that was most definitely guilt) flashed across his face. "I overcompensated...I was too harsh...I was just...already hung up on you. The only way I could pretend it never happened was to not look at you. Because every single time I look at you I..."

I scoffed at him. "You what, start picturing me naked again?!"

He shook his head. "No...I think about doing this." He smoothly moved in close and kissed me.

Well, Miss Allie, you seem to have gotten yourself in QUITE the predicament.
♠ ♠ ♠
DID YOU GUYS FANGIRL AS MUCH OVER KAYCES LAST CHAPTER AS I DID CUZ I LITERALLY WAS SQUEALING WHEN I READ IT. died. i am so happy to be writing this with such a great person and having such wonderful readers as you! i think you all are starting to see where we have this thing going, hopefully we can keep you interested though! hope you all liked this chapter too! keep leaving us comments pleaseeee we see you silent readers out there! :) thank you so much for reading!

and to whoever recommended this? you are fab