Status: In progress!

Fool Everyone

Chapter Nine

My mind was clouded over. My brain had shut down on me. The only thing I could comprehend at the moment was that Nick Santino had me pressed up against the wall and his lips were on mine, and I was in heaven. Think Allison, think! No! I didn’t want to think, I just wanted to enjoy the moment. After having an internal battle for what seemed like an eternity, my whole world slammed back to reality. It was like someone had switched on the light and I was furious.

“Nick, stop it!” I demanded, pushing him away from me.

“Allison, what’s wrong? I tho-“ he started, but I cut him off.

“You don’t call me a slut and then just kiss me and think its fine! No!” I said, my voice starting to get higher.

“Allison, just calm down…I’m sorry I didn’t me-“ he started again, but I began to yell.

“NO! WHAT YOU SAID HURT AND OBVIOUSLY YOU DON’T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME BECAUSE I AM NO BAND SLUT! DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT MAYBE IT WAS MY FIRST TIME? MAYBE THAT WAS WHY I WAS PRAYING FOR IT TO NOT BE TRUE?!”

Nick just stood there, looking like someone had kicked him in the stomach.

“GOD, YOU’RE SO INSENSITIVE! THIS IS WHY WE CAN’T GET ALONG! YOU MAKE ME SICK!”

I gave a frustrated groan and snatched up my bag, turning to leave when he grabbed my arm.

“Allison, I’m sorry! Please don’t walk away from me!” Nick pleaded, looking like he truly was sorry, but I was too livid at the moment to really give a shit.

“Don’t touch me! I don’t even want to look at you right now!” I scoffed, pulling my arm away, but he grabbed my hand, pulling me back to him.

“I SAID DON’T TOUCH ME!” I screamed, and he smirked, leaning in and kissing me deeply. My knees went weak and I felt myself floating back to cloud nine again. This time, I snapped back to reality sooner than I had the last time and struggled to pull away, but part of me really didn’t want to. Wasn’t this what I wanted?

At that exact moment, my brother walked in the room, wide-eyed and looking extremely pissed.

Oh shit.

“Get off her!” Eric demanded, yanking Nick away from me.

I stood there, frozen, watching the scene unfold before me.

“GOD, I KNEW YOU WOULD PULL SOME SHIT LIKE THIS! THAT’S MY SISTER, NICK! “ Halvo yelled and I was praying that the ground would open up and suck me in. There was no way I could tell my brother that this whole situation was my fault. He would hate me forever. But then again, I couldn’t just stand there and let Nick take the fall.

“Eric, man, I’m sorry!” Nick apologized. It was the first thing he’d said since Eric had entered the room.

“SORRY? THAT’S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY? MY SISTER IS OFF LIMITS! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT, AND HERE YOU WERE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER!”

“Eric, stop. I was handling it…” I trailed off and my brother’s eyes darted to me.

“Handling it? It looked like he was trying to rape you!”

“He wasn’t! It wasn’t like that! I said I was taking care of it!” I exclaimed and he looked from me to Nick and sighed.

“Nick, just get the fuck out of here. I don’t even want to look at you right now” Eric groaned and Nick silently grabbed his notebook and left the room, glancing at me.

“Are you okay? Did he hurt you?” my brother asked and I rolled my eyes, turning and seeing Garrett standing in the doorway, looking concerned.

“I’m fine! I’m a big girl and I can take care of myself and fight my own battles!”

Eric ignored my statement and rubbed his head.

“I want you to stay away from him for the rest of the tour.”

“Maybe I can help?” Garrett spoke for the first time since he’d entered the room and Halvo turned to look at him, raising his eyebrow.

“I could come out with you guys on the last few dates of the tour, make Nick think that Allie and I are together so he’ll back off…” Garrett suggested and I fought the urge to groan. His idea was stupid. It would never work. But then I remembered, this idea was pretty similar to my own that had already backfired in my face. I sighed, knowing that I probably didn’t have much say in this situation anyway considering what my brother usually says goes.

“Whatever” I shrugged.

“Thanks Gare…I owe you one” Eric said, slapping him on the back in a brotherly way and turning to leave the room.

What a fine mess you’ve created for yourself, Allison.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! You get THREE updates in one day! That's crazy! I really hope you guys are enjoying the story! Feedback would be great!