Status: BxB dont like dont read:D

Just a Crush?

confusion

“ What are you doing Tim?” Joey said, rolling his eyes.
“ Gary called me said you looked down.” Tim looks at the ground while he speaks.
“ So what? Im doing fine. No need to worry about me” Joey’s voice is a bit scratchy from crying.
“ You don’t sound so fine.”
Joey produces a fake cough.
“ Sorry I’m a little sick” Joey says as Tim is climbing into his room.
“ Don’t lie to me Joey.” Tim said as he walks to the bed.
“ Im doing fine Tim. I promise” He says holding out his pinky.
Tim laughs and wraps his pinky around Joey’s.
Tim see’s Joey’s journal and is tempted to grab and read it but he knows that, that would be wrong. Joey see’s this and quickly grabs the book and shoves it into his backpack.
“ Sorry, I was writing my crazy stories that no one likes to read.”
Tim knows Joey and his past. He knows his life almost better than Joey himself. Knowing this he goes along with the lie that Joey says.
“I do.”
“No you don't. No one does. There stupid.”
“Don't say that. You wrote them. So they must be good.”
Joey just looks to the ground and smiles. Hoping Tim didn't see.
Tim see’s Joey smile. But he knows when Joey doesn't want to smile he looks at the ground. Hoping no one can see him smile. Knowing Joey has a little kid in him. Despite his age. Tim asks “ Do you want to go to Candies-R-US?”
“Nah, Im good for now. But thank you.”
“Your welcome.”
“Hey, I got to go to home. But keep smiling.”
Joey looks at the ground and smiles again. Tim walks out the same way he got in. Joey puts his backpack away and forgets that his journal is in there. Heads to the kitchen to make a sandwich. His foster dad is in the living room. 
“Hey, Joey. How’s your day?”
“Uhm, Its good. Just listening to music and drawing.”
“Alright. But before you make a sandwich. Just to let you know, Im ordering a pizza in a bit.”
“Okay. Then I will wait.”
“Alright” Josh says.
Joey puts the ingredients to make a sandwich back in the fridge. He begins to head back to his room. But he checks the clock and see’s that its already ten. So he tells Josh. 
 “Im not hungry anymore. Im gonna be heading to bed, got school in the morning.”
“Alright. Night.” Joey says good night and goes to sleep.