Status: BxB dont like dont read:D

Just a Crush?

Cheater!

Next day Joey wakes up to see a text message from a number he is unfamiliar of. But all it shows is a kiss that David and Zack shared at Zack’s house. In the same outfit as last night. He scrolls down and see’s some words that say ‘Did you see what i saw?’
Joey ignored it and went to school. He had gym first thing in the morning so he just put on some sweat pants and a sweater.At the end of class he goes into the locker room and hears some noises coming from the next set of lockers over. So he walks over to find Zack and David kissing. Joey grabs his phone and takes a picture. David opens his eyes and see’s Joey. But he still continues to make out with Zack. Then Joey produces a fake cough. Zack turns around to see Joey there.
“Hey... Babe..” Zack says in a shocked tone.
“ Hey babe.” Joey replied in a pissed off tone.
Joey can tell that David is happy. He has a smile on his face. While Joey’s eye’s are starting to swell up with tears both from sadness and anger. Joey just walks away and storms to his next class.
Joey thinks to himself, no one messes with me. Through out his second period class. Joey thinks of a way to get back at him for using him. By the end of the period he knows the perfect way to get back at him. So Joey continues the day until he reaches lunch. At lunch Joey looks at Zack to see his expression. Then he opens his phone. Fowards the picture he took of David and Zack in the locker room. Then he walks up to Zack while David is standing right next to him. Leans in and french kisses Zack. While David is watching with his mouth on the floor. Zack tries to play it off and be like what the heck. But soon everyone has seen the picture. Then Joey slaps Zack on the cheek. He also whispers in his ear ‘No one messes with me.’ Zack feels his phone vibrating and opens it to see the picture that Joey had taken. He looks up to find Joey walking away and laughing. He thinks to himself ‘maybe this is the guy’. Joey is walking away while everyone is looking at him funny. But this time he likes the attention. Because he caused it. Joey starts to head outside and is already down the street. Then Joey feels someone grabbing his arm and turning him around and feels a pair of lips on his. He thinks its Zack. But he opens his eyes to find out that it is in fact David.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure if I liked this chapter. But I posted it anyway to get along with the story. Hope you liked it! :p