Status: BxB dont like dont read:D

Just a Crush?

Can't Hold it in Anymore.

He pushes him away and yells “What the heck?”
“I love you” David says and leans in for another kiss.
Joey dodges it. He walks away and starts to walk home again. On his way he feels like someone is following him. He turns around to find David behind him. He hears David say something but doesn’t understand.
“Go away” Joey tells him.
“NO! I love you Joey” he says with compassion in his eyes.
“ Then why were you all up on my boyfriend. Or should i say ex boyfriend?”
“ To get you jealous.” David says looking at the ground.
“What?” Joey says in shock.
“ I wanted you to like me. I’ve liked you since that night in 8th grade. Your the first guy I’ve liked. You turned me bi.” David said.
“You said that night was a mistake. That night ruined our friendship.” Joey said with a little ignorance in his voice.
“ I was in shock. I didn’t know what to think of it. I just knew I liked it and it got me mad because I knew that I did.” David said.
Joey looked David in the eyes with compassion and then Joey leaned in and kissed David. He whispered in his ears ‘ I can’t do this again.’ Then he walked away. David didn’t know what to do. So he walked back to his car at the school. Joey reached his house and called Zack and told him to come over. A few minutes later Zack was there and they walked up to Joeys room. Zack asked Joey “ Why the hell did you send that pic to everyone?”
“I was mad and you cheated on me. Plus thats not what I wanted to talk about.” Joey said.
“ Well no one has ever done something like that to me. I like it. You can stand up for yourself.” He leaned in to kiss Joey but Joey moved his face. Zack ended up kissing his cheek.
“We need to talk. Well I need to tell you something.” Joey said with a little hint of worry in his voice.
“What?” Zack said with a bit of worry in his voice as well.
“ You remember how you and David’s brother were dating?”
“Yeah...”
“ Well do you remember how that one day I came over to hang with him. But he was hanging out with you and I ended up hanging with David instead?”
“Yeah..”
“ Well. When David and I were in his room hanging out. He told me that he never kissed anyone. I have and he was like I wish someone would kiss me. Knowing I was bi. I leaned in and kissed him. He surprisingly kissed me back. Then I told him, that he has kissed someone before. Me. Then he was like ‘ I liked it’ then he leaned in to kiss me again. We ended up making out. Then that led to other things. He was the top for the first half of the night. I was the top for the second half of the night. So we both could feel what it was like to be a bottom. We both liked to be bottoms. Ever since that night he wasn’t the same to me. He started to hang out with you. Ignoring me. Eventually we stopped talking. He became popular and started to date all these girls. I’m assuming he has dated you or at least slept with you at least once.” Zack nods his head. “Thats the story of David’s and I’s past.”
“It’s okay.” Zack says.
“ No its not. He told me he loves me. He even kissed me today. I kissed him back. I think I love him too.” Joey says while he is playing with his pillow.
“ Well okay then.” Zack says.
“ Is that all you have to say?” Joey says in a semi worried tone.
“ Well what do you expect me to say? Im sorry that I don't know what to say. Sorry that im not David. Sorry that I’m not the guy of your dreams. Sorry that im not perfect?” Zack says while he is starting to get irritated.
“ No. I don’t I just want to hear you say i love you. I want to hear you say that I’ll be the only guy you want to be with.” Joey says with tears filling his eyes.
“ Well i cant say those things. I have needs. I have a reputation. David may be willing to give up his but Im not. Im the star quarter back. I have a scout that is coming to see me in 3 days. I have a life that I need to continue to live Joey.” Zack says with sympathy.
“ So what? this is just a game to you? This doesn't matter to you? I don't matter to you? So you’re breaking up with me?” Joey says with tears in his eyes.
“ I guess so. Because i cant be what you want me to be.” Zack says bluntly.
Zack gets up and walks away and leaves the house. Joey lays there crying. He calls David to come over. David knocks on the door and realizes that its open so he walks up to Joey’s room since he has been there before. He see’s Joey laying down and crying. He runs to him and hugs him. Joey looks up and see’s David there hugging him and he leans up to kiss David. David and Joey begin to make out. Cloths start to come off after a few minutes of making out...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the few readers I do have. I would love to get some feedback from you guys. that would be amazing.
Love,
Miles:D