Status: BxB dont like dont read:D

Just a Crush?

The end of Joey Evens.... forever?

Right after Joey is finished reading the letter, Chris comes up to him. He says
“ I hope you know that Zack was staring at your ass all through gym class.”
“ Really?” Joey asks.
“No. Im just saying that to make you think he likes you again.”
“oh..” Joey says in a sad tone. 
“No shit really. Joey he likes you.” Chris says sarcastically.
“ Well to bad I’m with David now.”
“Listen he is only dating me in hopes to make you jealous.” Chris says.
“I gave him a chance he chose his popularity over me. Now that the scout doesn’t want him he wants to have me. No. It doesn’t work that way. I loved him and he broke my heart. David was there and helped me heal. It’s been six months Chris.” Joey say’s to Chris, his old best friend. Now just his friend.
Joey hears a gasp coming from behind him and turns around to see Zack with tears falling down his face.
“ I guess it is too late to get you back.” Zack says before he leaves to go home. Joey is in shock. He didn’t expect Zack to cry. Zack never cries. He is star quarterback, head hancho of the school. He ,Joey Garza, made Zack Evans, cry. joey thought to himself ‘maybe he really changed for me. maybe he actually liked me.’ Instead of going after him Joey decided to take a moment and think about what he should do next. He doesn't want to make things worse but he also doesn't want to act unrational.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one is short. But if I made it longer then the next part would not make sense. Or it wouldnt be interesting anymore. NO surprise in the next chapter. but since its short i can make it a surprise. Please leave comments and tell me what you think.
-Miles:D